Nikki's final half stone to target diary!

alfsmummy11 said:
Im lstaying away from alcohol for 30 days so May need ur support xx

Defiantly Hun :) I'll help however I can

X

Morning ladies :)

Just had a cheeky scale hop and looks like I'm heading for a 1/2 pounds gain....but that's great considering the weekend!

However to try and combat this by tomorrow I'm going in for lots of speed food today and going to a lovely walk with my sis later on.

Meal plan today....RED DAY

BREAKFAST
Strawberries, muller light.

SNACK
Bite of cake....weighed out! Only 15g so (2.5 syns)

Just dance wii game ( 1hr 10mins... Approx 380 cals)

LUNCH
Pineapple and ham
Cool salsa 4x tbsp (1syn)
Peach water.
Weetbix bar (HEXB)

DINNER
Left over beef soup
HEXA cheese

Edit... Major hungry so had dinner at 4.30!

Last edited:
alfsmummy11 said:
Omg how do you survive of such little food??

I actually don't know! I've been trying really hard the last few weeks and finally had a 5lb loss last Tuesday....then totally off the wagon this week, so just trying to salvage my last day!

Yeh I am scared it will come back, but I've actually ate pretty normal this week, been out for an all you can eat Chinese and had a take away.

Trying to decide on a target, I've set an interim target of 9st 3 at group which is just 2lbs away now, but think I'll adjust it to 9st if my C will let me go that low.

Nikki<3 said:
Yeh I am scared it will come back, but I've actually ate pretty normal this week, been out for an all you can eat Chinese and had a take away.

Trying to decide on a target, I've set an interim target of 9st 3 at group which is just 2lbs away now, but think I'll adjust it to 9st if my C will let me go that low.

I think that willpower is great. I couldn't do it so go u!! how tall r u x

Thanks Hun :) I do tend to snack on ham during the day and I find that keeps the hunger away!

I'm 5ft 7 x

Thanks Hun :) I do tend to snack on ham during the day and I find that keeps the hunger away!

I'm 5ft 7 x

I snack on sliced meat or sliced quorn meat in the day too!!!

It feels like a naughty little treat for me that i can sneak from the fridge hehe! Definitely helps to keep hunger away though!!!

We are quite similar in size by the looks of things!
My original target when i joined SW was 10st!
I'm 9st 3lbs now and i'm trying to get to 9st to call target!
Been flitting around this weight for about a month now though can't shift that last few pounds!

x

kt_baybeh said:

It feels like a naughty little treat for me that i can sneak from the fridge hehe! Definitely helps to keep hunger away though!!!

Been flitting around this weight for about a month now though can't shift that last few pounds!

x

Awwww good luck both. Know what u mean about final lbs. My target is 8'3. im 8'10 now and its doing my head in lol xx

kt_baybeh said:

x

You look so much slimmer than me...think I need to start toning up because I've not quite started that yet, just do cardio down the gym at the mo. I would like to be about 8st 10 but I don't think my consultant will let me. I think the cut of target for my height is 9st 1. Still got wobbly bits which I hate! I can still pinch about 3 inchs!

The last few pounds are a nightmare aren't they, I hope I don't gain tomorrow :-(

Im 5"4 and cut off for my height is 8'4. I would love to be dead on 8 stone but doubt that will ever happen. As long as i get to 8'5 and my 2 stone sticker im happy xxx

Not much further for you to go now then :)
Think ill see what my consultant says tomorrow.

xx

Nikki<3 said:
Not much further for you to go now then :)
Think ill see what my consultant says tomorrow.

xx

Let us know what she says. I don't get sw as i could go down to 7'11 on the bmi and still be a healthy weight. Not that i would but u get my drift. May have to get strict to lose this last bit. Had a 1/2 gain last week over 2 weeks but my granny did die and i cba xx

Let us know what she says. I don't get sw as i could go down to 7'11 on the bmi and still be a healthy weight. Not that i would but u get my drift. May have to get strict to lose this last bit. Had a 1/2 gain last week over 2 weeks but my granny did die and i cba xx

Aww sorry to hear about you granny hun :hug99:

Well i can go down to 8st 7 and still be 'healthy bmi' and thats for 5ft 7 which i am just under...boots say im 5ft 6.9. I think they should allow you to go to your lowest bmi, because if I got to 9st and wasn't happy, it would make me want to leave group and do the last 7 pounds alone.

So we will wait and see i suppose.

xx

Nikki<3 said:
Aww sorry to hear about you granny hun :hug99:

Well i can go down to 8st 7 and still be 'healthy bmi' and thats for 5ft 7 which i am just under...boots say im 5ft 6.9. I think they should allow you to go to your lowest bmi, because if I got to 9st and wasn't happy, it would make me want to leave group and do the last 7 pounds alone.

So we will wait and see i suppose.

xx

My thoughts exactly. I think people are more likely to get obsessed as well if doing it alone xx

My thoughts exactly. I think people are more likely to get obsessed as well if doing it alone xx

Something else they dton take into consideration is boobs! I mean i literally have none..sorry if to much info. But if i did have and weighed 9st 5 i would thinner everywhere else because of the weight up top. If you get what i mean.

x

alfsmummy11 said:

Ok info on this. It depends on the bmi calculator the use. There r two different ones. One says anything under bmi 20 is underwent whilst the other states 18.5. think this is what separates boots and sw xx

Nikki<3 said:
Something else they dton take into consideration is boobs! I mean i literally have none..sorry if to much info. But if i did have and weighed 9st 5 i would thinner everywhere else because of the weight up top. If you get what i mean.

x

Yep i do. Im an e cup ~ down from a g xc

Ok info on this. It depends on the bmi calculator the use. There r two different ones. One says anything under bmi 20 is underwent whilst the other states 18.5. think this is what separates boots and sw xx

Everyone i looked at 18.5, so confusing.

x

Back