Nikki's final half stone to target diary!

Nikki<3 said:
Just updated my food diary today... Don't feel bad about going syns slightly as we nearly ordered a pizza from dominos...and I resisted and we stuck with the salmon and veg!

So impressed with my self :D even OH said he would have felt bad had we ate pizza!

Woop woop for will power!!

I had a Mahooosive Chinese buffet today. Oppps x

alfsmummy11 said:
I had a Mahooosive Chinese buffet today. Oppps x

Oh well, once won't harm hun, your doing fab :-D

Xx

I would like to think you are sat polishing you halo after refusing a Domino's

I used to be obsessed with it....i had 10 domino's in 14 days before i started SW

Now it makes me actually sick thinking about it...we had one ordered to work a few months back and i took one look and walked away...there was nothing attractive about the small pool of grease wallowing on the top of the pizza!

I, like you, amd very close to target. I was 2lbs away but am 4lbs off target now, had a few majorly wobbly weeks.

As of today i'm back 100%

kt_baybeh said:
I would like to think you are sat polishing you halo after refusing a Domino's

I used to be obsessed with it....i had 10 domino's in 14 days before i started SW

Now it makes me actually sick thinking about it...we had one ordered to work a few months back and i took one look and walked away...there was nothing attractive about the small pool of grease wallowing on the top of the pizza!

I, like you, amd very close to target. I was 2lbs away but am 4lbs off target now, had a few majorly wobbly weeks.

As of today i'm back 100%

Im so glad I'm not alone. This diary was titled half a stone to target... I then changed target and now with the apparent gain I'm back at half a stone!

I used to love dominos but now I think just half a slice would be far to much!

Bit of a salad freak right now..

Thanks for your support hun.... Halo polishing has begun and ready to wear it again tomorrow :)

Xx

Im so glad I'm not alone. This diary was titled half a stone to target... I then changed target and now with the apparent gain I'm back at half a stone!

I used to love dominos but now I think just half a slice would be far to much!

Bit of a salad freak right now..

Thanks for your support hun.... Halo polishing has begun and ready to wear it again tomorrow :)

Xx

I have in total only lost 3lbs since Xmas...i lose a pound on week, put it back on the next.

Had 3 really bad weeks but am determined to sort it now

You are so lucky being a salad freak...i totally hate salad, like ANY salad, i just can't eat it!!!

I had WI yesterday, gained a pound and had a 3 course indian meal out with family, although tried to make wise choices...

So my halo has been back on with a vengeance today, determined to get back focused!

kt_baybeh said:
I have in total only lost 3lbs since Xmas...i lose a pound on week, put it back on the next.

Had 3 really bad weeks but am determined to sort it now

You are so lucky being a salad freak...i totally hate salad, like ANY salad, i just can't eat it!!!

I had WI yesterday, gained a pound and had a 3 course indian meal out with family, although tried to make wise choices...

So my halo has been back on with a vengeance today, determined to get back focused!

I've had a really bad 2 weeks, just been off plan totally but think I needed it to be honest.
You look great though hun and I'm sure you'll get to target soon!

I'm working on toning up and getting this last bit off. Didnt get to WI last week as had a really busy few days so hopefully will not see some massive gain on Tuesday!

Xx

Feeling great today! Woke up and went to the gym.

40 minutes cardio.
16 lengths of the pool.

Just on way out in the country for a walk and possibly an early dinner in the pub.

Woke up late and so didn't managed any breakfast as went straight down the gym.

So....

LUNCH
Big fruit salad with LF strawberry yoghurt.
Bag of fridge raiders....(3 syns!!) wasn't aware of these having syns and just thought I'd check today.

Hifi bar (HEXB)

DINNER
Chicken and roasted veg.
2 x deli squares (HEXA)
1 x babybel light (HEXA)

SW chocolate loaf cake ( 1.5 syns) only managed half my slice as was really chocolaty!
Warmed it up and poured over toffee yoghurt and had squirty low fat cream with it.
Squirty cream (1 syn)
Weight watchers toffee yoghurt.

5.5 syns

Will update later with dinner and HEX

Last edited:
Feeling great today! Woke up and went to the gym.

40 minutes cardio.
16 lengths of the pool.

Just on way out in the country for a walk and possibly an early dinner in the pub.

Woke up late and so didn't managed any breakfast as went straight down the gym.

So....

LUNCH
Big fruit salad with LF strawberry yoghurt.
Bag of fridge raiders....(3 syns!!) wasn't aware of these having syns and just thought I'd check today.

DINNER

Will update later with dinner and HEX

Hey Nikki

Glad you are feeling good today hun!!
Well done on the exercise to, i like exercising on a Sunday i always do 1hr LBT class at the gym!

Which fridge raiders did you have??
If i go for fridge raiders i have the tikka ones (1.5 syn)
Or if you can get the giant chicken on a stick only 0.5 syn and tastes lovely!!!

xx

kt_baybeh said:
Hey Nikki

Glad you are feeling good today hun!!
Well done on the exercise to, i like exercising on a Sunday i always do 1hr LBT class at the gym!

Which fridge raiders did you have??
If i go for fridge raiders i have the tikka ones (1.5 syn)
Or if you can get the giant chicken on a stick only 0.5 syn and tastes lovely!!!

xx

They were the roast ones, was actually quite shocked because I'm sure they were free the first time I did SW 3 years ago! Oh well they were yummy!

I didn't realise that about the big stick ones, would much prefer one of those!

Hope your well??

Xx

They were the roast ones, was actually quite shocked because I'm sure they were free the first time I did SW 3 years ago! Oh well they were yummy!

I didn't realise that about the big stick ones, would much prefer one of those!

Hope your well??

Xx

Yeah i was over the moon about the big stick ones!!
They are like really chicken too...not processed, if that makes sense??

You can get them in Morrissons and Asda as a general rule.

I'm good....just rolling around like a blob after my sunday roast lol!!

xx

kt_baybeh said:
Yeah i was over the moon about the big stick ones!!
They are like really chicken too...not processed, if that makes sense??

You can get them in Morrissons and Asda as a general rule.

I'm good....just rolling around like a blob after my sunday roast lol!!

xx

Haha. I love it, I've just had the most divine roast veg and chicken ever....about to pop now though!

X x

Hey ladies what are these fridge raiders you speak of? X

Mattesson's fridge raiders!
Can get them at most supermarkets/ corner shops etc!!
They are basically coated chicken bites that come in a bag!!

They come in varying flavours: roast, tikka, southern fried, vindaloo

Lovely little snack :)

julesm said:
Hey ladies what are these fridge raiders you speak of? X

They are super scrummy! I love keeping them in the fridge for a little filling snack!

X

So today's plan goes something like this

BREAKFAST (grab and go this morn!)
Kellogs fibre plus (HEXB)
1 x babybel light (HEXA)

Bite of easter egg!! (3 syns, just in case)

LUNCH
Pot noodle in a cup
SW cake (2 syns)

Gym after work.

DINNER
Ryvita (HEXB)
Laughing cows (HEXA)

Not very well today, can't stomach much at all.

Last edited:
I like the careful addition of the easter egg!:D
Have a good day:)

Back