Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

I was gona say I'd join u ladies in tryin 2 b 100% this week but I'm not sure I cud do it! lol! I was 100% yesterday & 2day (so far! :D) but 4 sum reason it all goes out the window at the weekend!!! Any tips on how not 2 go off the rails!? :confused:

I didnt even manage a day! The problem is that at work im literally sat doing nothing because the girll who is taking my job is doing my job so im just sat eating and waiting for thursday so i can finish! Then when i finish ill be at home and can cook sw meals and go on the wii fit! Nees to not gain more than 2.5lb in the next 9 weeks!!

I'm half a stone over the heaviest weight accorfing to pregnancy calculator x

I think im 9lb over where i should be. The thing is know if i got straight on plan i woukd have a good loss but with work and easter i think the diet will start a week today!

I think im 9lb over where i should be. The thing is know if i got straight on plan i woukd have a good loss but with work and easter i think the diet will start a week today!

I'm being so good but weight climbing on I think it's this stage of pregnancy or maybe water retention ???

I didnt even manage a day! The problem is that at work im literally sat doing nothing because the girll who is taking my job is doing my job so im just sat eating and waiting for thursday so i can finish! Then when i finish ill be at home and can cook sw meals and go on the wii fit! Nees to not gain more than 2.5lb in the next 9 weeks!!

Well so far I'v managed 2 b 100% since Sun but I's sure I'm startin 2 hear the dark choc digestives in the biscuit tub callin my name n sayin "EAT ME!" Lol! :D

Well according 2 the calculator I found I shud b within 7.3-12.3lb gain n as of my last WI (last Thurs) I'v gained 7lb. I feel heaps better now even tho I was totally freakin out last week after WI!!!! I'm still gona try 2 b 100% tho cos I really do wana keep my gain 2 a minimum!!

I MUST RESIST THE BICCIES!!!!! Lol! :D

Well according 2 the calculator I found I shud b within 7.3-12.3lb gain n as of my last WI (last Thurs) I'v gained 7lb. I feel heaps better now even tho I was totally freakin out last week after WI!!!! I'm still gona try 2 b 100% tho cos I really do wana keep my gain 2 a minimum!!

I MUST RESIST THE BICCIES!!!!! Lol! :D

I'm 7lbs over now what I should be at 40 weeks lol. X

I'm 7lbs over now what I should be at 40 weeks lol. X

As you said earlier tho it cud well b water retention hun. Yer bein good so you shudn't worry bout the gain - it's prob either the water retention or Isobel avin a growth spurt! :)

Hi ladies what's tricks?? X

Spent all day yesterday painting babies room and going ro do another coat today!

Really not looking forward to tomorrows weigh in but after monday ill be being much healthier and exercising so hope to lose a few pounds! Xx

Spent all day yesterday painting babies room and going ro do another coat today!

Really not looking forward to tomorrows weigh in but after monday ill be being much healthier and exercising so hope to lose a few pounds! Xx

Awww that's lovely. Imogen will move out of nursery when Isobel is ready to go in a big cot :) x

How was your last day at work Nikki? I bet you must be so happy now your off xx

It was quite boring to be honest but now im off its like a whole weight has been lifted. No moee stress or worry :) xx

How many weeks are you now nikki? I'm 36+2 and going craaaaaaaaaaaazy!!!! X

Im 31+5 and getting such nasty braxton hicks they make me feel sick! X

Back