Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

Another week done.

Just 1 week left at work.

Im getting really bored at work because ive trained up my replacment and so im literally sat doing nothing! Got out for a bit yesterday as had my anti d jab and today im going to go up town at lunch to get a birthday present. Cant wait for next Thursday!!!!

As im not doing anything at work i find im sat just eating all the time so when i finish im getting the wii fit out every day and going to follow sw to the letter as it will be much easier for me! Saying that i have been floating around the same weight for about 4 weeks now and have been weighing practically every day so i can keep track on where i am. Not looking forward to the scales today though....

Hey nikki what is it you do at work? I'm trying to jeep on straight and narrow at the moment x

Hi hun.

I work in the funeral buisness and sell headstones!

X

Will you go back after maternity? X

Not sure yet. Im going to stay off until end of january and see what i feel like then x

I was the same and then I just loved imi so much a stayed at home :)

Id love to be able to stay at home but its all about money really. We will really be sturggling with me on mat pay so i dont know how we would cope on one wage

Money is crap I hate it :(

Me too :-( i dont want it to dictate whether or not i stay at home with MY daughter ..... yet it looks like it will!!

Been suffering terribly with acid and mainly its at night time :-( even with gaviscon its not helping!!

Me too :-( i dont want it to dictate whether or not i stay at home with MY daughter ..... yet it looks like it will!!

Been suffering terribly with acid and mainly its at night time :-( even with gaviscon its not helping!!

Try gaviscon strawberry tablets they work really well xx

Try gaviscon strawberry tablets they work really well xx

Thats what ive got. Ive had 2 at breakfast, one at lunch and going to have 2 now. It seems anything chocolatey starts it off. Its so uncomfy x

Mmm glass of milk?

Its been much better this weekend :)

But... the scales have jumped up massivly!!!

Seriously need to stick to plan now, cant gain any more weight!!!

I've been as good as gold this week I've gained 4lbs??? Wtf????

Its crazy isnt it. I had a curry friday night but it was literally about 3tbsp of sauce and then sw spag bol sat night and between friday and sunday thw scales had jumped like 3lb!! I dont get it but im going to follow to the letter this week see if it makes a differebce2

Day 1 -

Breakfast - weight watchers ginger and lemon biscuits (4 syns) orange

Maoam sweets (2 syns)

Lunch - mug shot, chocolate biscuit (4 syns)

Dinner - nandos style chicken in a wholemeal roll (HEXB) cheese (HEXA) actifry chips (1 syn) mushrooms and onions

Last edited:
Its crazy isnt it. I had a curry friday night but it was literally about 3tbsp of sauce and then sw spag bol sat night and between friday and sunday thw scales had jumped like 3lb!! I dont get it but im going to follow to the letter this week see if it makes a differebce2

Me too let's do this and report back Monday :)

Back