Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

Hahaha i love that!!! We defo roll differently... out of bed ... sofa.... fridge. Sofa....bed lol x

Thanx! The only prob is that if I keep fallin off this wagon rollin will b my only method of travel cos I'l b completely round! lol! :D

Eeep I had 2 ice cream cones and some cupcakes. Oh well my "new" week starts tomorrow BUT it brings with it.... Weigh in day :(

Lol I've rolled soooo far off wagon this week x

I missed weigh in this week because of the snow and my 20 min drive home took 2 hour.... needless to say i have fell off big style!!

Back on it today as we have just booked a break to centre parcs in september and must be body confident by then!

I need 2 stop "startin again properly 2moro"!!! I think if I hear myself say that just once more I'l ave 2 slap my own face! lol!

Haha me too! Last night my gran gave me £15 and said "treat yourselves to a chinese" so we did ....however the cheese garlic bread, pasta and popcorn for movie night are now stuck in the fridge ready for tonight! Maybe sunday ill try harder!

Haha me too! Last night my gran gave me £15 and said "treat yourselves to a chinese" so we did ....however the cheese garlic bread, pasta and popcorn for movie night are now stuck in the fridge ready for tonight! Maybe sunday ill try harder!

My good intentions r out the window 2day again 2! lol! Hubby's takin me 2 my fav indian restaurant 2nite as my valentine's treat - AAARRRGGGGHHHH! So I'v been as good as gold all day n it's not like I can ave my usual bottle of wine so there's 30 odd syns saved rite away! lol! :D Also I'v been good n roughly planned ahead my meals from 2moro onwards for the rest of the week so hopefully I can start again properly from 2moro!
:sign0007: Do I ave 2 slap my own face now!?!?!? lol! :slap:

My good intentions r out the window 2day again 2! lol! Hubby's takin me 2 my fav indian restaurant 2nite as my valentine's treat - AAARRRGGGGHHHH! So I'v been as good as gold all day n it's not like I can ave my usual bottle of wine so there's 30 odd syns saved rite away! lol! :D Also I'v been good n roughly planned ahead my meals from 2moro onwards for the rest of the week so hopefully I can start again properly from 2moro!
:sign0007: Do I ave 2 slap my own face now!?!?!? lol! :slap:

Lol its super hard. Yesterday i felt really sick all day, im sure its babys feet being up in ribs all the time! So yesterday consisted of the following....

Shreddies and milk

Bacon and egg sandwhich (white bread)

Cheese twist

Peanut butter on toast

3 chocolates.

Not the right foods but not really much of any food!!

So the chorizo pasta must be ate tonight other wise its wasted!

Lol its super hard. Yesterday i felt really sick all day, im sure its babys feet being up in ribs all the time! So yesterday consisted of the following....

Shreddies and milk

Bacon and egg sandwhich (white bread)

Cheese twist

Peanut butter on toast

3 chocolates.

Not the right foods but not really much of any food!!

So the chorizo pasta must be ate tonight other wise its wasted!

It wasn't that bad hun! The basics r there which is all we can really hope 4! lol! :)

Last edited:
Went to wi yesterday and had gained 2lb in 2 week so not bad at all! Must update my stats...

Going to be a tough week because we are going away Friday night and Saturday night. Can hope for a maintain at least....

So today is going to go something like this.

Breakfast - Weetabix minis ( HEXB x 2 ) Semi skimmed milk ( 1/2 HEXA)

Snack - Biscuit (3 syns)

Lunch - Low fat super noodles (pay day tomorrow so hopefully some nicer foods!!)

Snack - cereal bar (6.5 syns)

Dinner - chorizo and onion risotto (HEXA + 4 syns chorizo)

Went to wi yesterday and had gained 2lb in 2 week so not bad at all! Must update my stats...

2lbs isn't bad at all hun! I'm sure yer on track 4 yer stage in yer pregnancy and I'm sure u'l manage that maintain at least x

Thoughr i updated this earlier!!

So after a 4lb gain last week i am back on the wagon.

Yesterday was a good day all though i went over syns by about 20 haha but the scales are 2lb down so not too bad.

Todays plan as follows....

Breakfast- 2 sw light bars (b)

Satsuma

Lunch - 6 finn crisp (b) ww tuna (1.5 syns) strawberries

Curley wurley (6 syns)

Dinner - sw curry

How are you getting on nikki? I've put on like 4-5lbs in past couple weeks x

Not too bad thanks hun. Im sat around the 2st gain give or take a lb and have been this weight for 4 weeks so feeling much better now.

Lots of aches and pains though :-(

How are you? Xx

I'm about 2lbs away from 2stone gain but now I'm getting to the end I'm feeling my resolve slipping x

Im trying my hardest to stay around this weight now and i only have 9 working days left so im going to buy a new swim suit and get on the wii fit when im finished work. Would love in 2 weeks to be this weight. Im really good during the day but night time i start picking! X

Im trying my hardest to stay around this weight now and i only have 9 working days left so im going to buy a new swim suit and get on the wii fit when im finished work. Would love in 2 weeks to be this weight. Im really good during the day but night time i start picking! X

When are you due nikki? X

Back