Nikki's post - pregnancy time to get to target SW diary!

I lost half a pound!! Was so chuffed! Xx

Well done :) x

Thanks :) going to try harder this week. We are booking a holiday for September so would like to be back to bikini ready by then! X

I'm in the same boat I have my brothers wedding in Africa end of August. X

I would love to be close to target by the time I go on 7th sept. So must be really really good to keep my weight down for the next 16 weeks! X

Yeah I'm gonna try so hard. Lost .5 weigh in not till mon though maybe a little more?? X

Yeh hopefully you can make it a lb!

I'm pretty gutted in myself because I'd lost 2lb on Friday and then it jumped back up but I suppose that's because it's a mid week weigh in!

X

Weigh ins are such sneaky things :( just guess we have to be grateful for our 0.5lbs lol x

Lol definitely! I'd be happy with 0.5 every week! X

I lost half a pound!! Was so chuffed! Xx

Well done hun! :)

My weigh was yesterday n I was most delighted 2 STS cos I'v been eattin like a freak! lol!:D

Well done hun! :)

My weigh was yesterday n I was most delighted 2 STS cos I'v been eattin like a freak! lol!:D

Lol it's the hardest thing trying to at least sts when pregnant. I always thought it would be easy but it's far from easy!

Had an absolute awful week since weigh in! Must try and get a maintain at least this week!!

I've slipped off the wagon few times this week x

Yeah I kno the feelin! My plans of a syn-free curry wif SW chips last nite magically morphed in2 a chinese takeaway! lol! At least I had a stirfry wif noodles so there was SUM damage limitation! lol!
Anyway let's not feel TOO bad bout fallin off r wagons - we'r on "pregnancy wagons" n they just roll differently! Hahaha! :D

Yeah I kno the feelin! My plans of a syn-free curry wif SW chips last nite magically morphed in2 a chinese takeaway! lol! At least I had a stirfry wif noodles so there was SUM damage limitation! lol!
Anyway let's not feel TOO bad bout fallin off r wagons - we'r on "pregnancy wagons" n they just roll differently! Hahaha! :D

Hahaha i love that!!! We defo roll differently... out of bed ... sofa.... fridge. Sofa....bed lol x

Back