niknaks slimming world tales~Booo remember me :P~

Hi Kiki. Your doing very well too!

Bbq last night was really good- very enjoyable and lots of laughter. Tho I wasn't angelic as planned. Had a small glass of wine(5/6), some eat smart sausages (0.5 syns each) think I had three. I had some tomato sauce (3) So yesterday I used up about 20 syns.

Today I have a christening to attend. But im am not planning to eat from their buffet. Will be leaving before I get hungry for tea lol!

Not too sure what day to have tbh- mainly because the cupboard is bare in out house lol.

Neutral breakfast- Quorn sausages, egg, plum tomatos and toast (b)
Lunch- pasta, tomatos, cucumber with cheese (a)
Dinner -Pork chops, and veg

Suppose this makes extra easy?

Last edited:
The question marks kinda made me giggle for some reason, as if you have a lucky dip day or something :p Enjoy the christening hun :D

Hehe, my cupboards are all empty too, I seem to food shop all the time but still don't have anything to actually eat?? x

Well back from the christening.. naughty me! Couldn't resist the chocolate fountain. Im guessing 15 syns but its probably more lol. Ah well start again syn free day tomorrow. What an enjoyable sunny weekend. Feel rather chillaxed actually. :)

Hello all,
Yesterday I didn't get chance to log in because I went straight to my friends mums house after work to get our hair done. Had tea whilst I was there and lucky for me they are all following slimming world! phew!

Monday EE day
Breakfast- weetabix and milk with sweetner
Lunch- tuna past salad el mayo (2 syns)
Dinner- homemade shephards pie with peas and sweetcorn and some extra gravy (2)
Pudding- jelly and mullerlight ice lolly (0.5 syn)

Tuesday GREEN day.
Breakfast- Fruit n fibre with 1 ryvita and cheese triangle (1.5 syns)
Lunch - beans on toast with fruit salad
Dinner- pasta and roast veg with 42 g cheese and tobassco sauce.
Pudding- mullerlight.

Looking good, so good - I'm going to steal your tea and have it tonight!

Hi all

Not been around much this week. Diet has gone to pot over weekend. Terrible terrible terrible.

However, I did have many events this weekend. A barn dance on Friday. Many a vodka had been drank, hot pot with puff pastry on top was eaten and lots of dancing done. Had kitkat and crisps when we got home from that as had the drunken munchies... it gets worse!

Saturday was hungover. Really wanted a chinese but instead I dug out a frozen chicken jalfrezi and brought some boiled rice and a bag of prawn crackers to go with it! I ate most of these although bf did have some!

Sunday I attended a BBQ. Had 3 small sandwhiches which had cheese/ham in. Then had two burgers in buns!!!! And lots of fatty potato salad :). I dashed off from this event to a wedding reception where we where staying in the hotel where the reception was held. Very stodgy buffet. It conisisted of pies, quiches, pies, pies, pies!!! Chicken drumsticks, potato wedges, curly fries.. cringe! I helped my self to a sandwhich, half pork pie, chicken drumstick, potato wedges and curly fries. Oh and had lots of chocoloate fountain! Washed down with a bottle of red wine!!

This morning, we had breakfast at the hotel. The usual fry up with toast and butter!.

So ive been very very very naughty. But I had a really good time and I am back on track tonight. Having a sw friendly meal tonight.

Tomorrow I am going to manchester to watch sex and the city 2. It's a personal screening and their shall be cosmopolitans and popcorn provided. I am going to try and not have these tho I have paid for it (£18 a ticket!!)

I am ruling this week off. My consultant already knows that this was going to be a very bad week for me. So she passed me a copy of the fast forward plan to try next week to give my weight loss a bigger boost for my hols in july. It looks like hell but I am going to give it a shot!

Adios for now! xx

Hi NikNaks...
Sound like you have had a whale of a time..so many events to go to :D
Im affraid if I had been at the buffet -I would have been face down in the pies :eek:-my real big weakness...anything savoury wrapped in pastry :p....
Glad you have had a great week...and well done at getting straight back at it.....hope you have a great week

Thanks Capricorn. Yes I did have a fab weekend. But it really wasn't good for the diet or the bank balance! lol.

Just popped back in to update on my food today and put down tomorrows menu. Today's menu was a bit all over the place to be honest. Tried extra easy but I failed to have 1/3 super free for lunch..oops!

Monday
Breakfast- Fry up at hotel and 2 rounds of toast with butter.. naughty me!
Lunch- Mug shot and pickled veg- random munchies lol
Dinner- Steak with salad and beetroot.

Tuesday menu- Red day
Breakfast- Fruit salad with muller light
Lunch- Bacon and veggie quiche
Dinner- Salmon with stir fry veggies

Well back from weigh in and somehow I managed to lose 1.5lbs!!! :O Seriously how did i do that? I put it down to dancing. But i REALLY do not deserve it! Anyways, I am sooo back on this now. Just gonna plan tomorrows menu. Probably report back later when I have decided.

Must do some wii tomorrow. Gonna put that just dance game on. Get a sweat on doing that! :D

Still in shock tbh!

Adios! xx

Well I have woken up in a very glorious mood. Put the wii on and played just dance. Think i managed about 40 minutes dancing solidly. I am about to have my fruit for my brekkie (Bananna, pineapple and pear.). Going out for lunch with grandma (salad of some kind as its lovely and warm outside) then drive up to chorely to visit my auntie. Tea will probably be fish veg and boilled potatoes. Fancied fish for ages but have none in so must go shops on way home.
Tonight i will do 30 mins more dancing. I really do believe it was the dancing that made me lose last week whilst out at all those bashes so if i can reinact them at home surely im going to have a good loss?

Have a good day everybody xxx

Hey Lou!! xxxx

Well i'm back from my rather busy afternoon. Had a lovely lunch with grandma. I had chicken and bacon salad. It did have a few croutons and as it said on the menu 'a low fat dressing' over the chicken. Beautiful!

Changed my mind about the fish. Coudlnt be bothered going to the shops so I have defrosted some chicken thighs and i'm going to have a few with some salad potatoes and salad.

Got to clean my bedroom later. It's an absolute mess. Needs a good hoover out. So i'm going to do that soon and try my best to get some dancing in but I have to water the plants and myself all before britains got talent lol! Not sure if i'll do it but if not I will defo get up and do more in the morning!

Hope everybody is well x

Afternoon everyone.

Well didn't get much dancing in yesterday. Gonna hit it now though.
Spent 3 hours this afternoon outside catching some rays reading my book-bliss!
Today has been rather good on plan so far. Last night i succumbed to the chocolate but its only the beginning of the week. Not letting it bother me!

EE today.
Breakfast- bananna and mullerlight
Lunch- 4 joes sausages, fried egg sw way, tin of plum tomatoes.
Snack- pineapple and mullerlight
Dinner- white fish with boiled salad potatoes, steamed veg and asparagus.
Snack- marmite on toast (b)
(a)- milk in coffees.

Morning all!

Still feeling positive today. Nobody was home so I stuck on the just dance game on the wii. Only managed one dance before Mum came home.:eek: I cant be watched whilst on the just dance game lol:8855: so i shut the lounge door and quickly did 5 short dances before turning it off. Wanted to realy have a good workout- didn't work out as planned :cry:but I will try again later. :p

EE day for me.
Breakfast- Joes sausages, egg, tomatoes and beans
Lunch- Salad of somekind lol:p
Dinner- Turkey stir fry and noodles
I am using my healthy A for milk in coffees and will have a cereal bar for my healthy B later on tonight. (Whilst watching BGT final :D).

Well i have just purchased a skipping rope! Just had my lunch so waiting for 20 mins but I am going to hit the back garden and do 10 mins skipping- if i can last that long lol! Apparently 10 mins sipping is the equivalent to 45 mins running!:eek:

I shall report back and see how I do x

:8855:Well I managed about 4 minutes! Jesus christ I am soo unfit/over weight it's cringe worthy!

I remember when i was in primary school i was involved in skipping club. Every friday we skipped and learned new tricks after school. I could skip for hours on end! Now i can barely do 5 minutes! PMSL.

Something to aim for I suppose.

Back