niknaks slimming world tales~Booo remember me :P~

Last night was fab! Really enjoyed all performances. I didn't realise our school had so much talent! Watch out Simon Cowell!

Today is RED day.
Breakfast- marmite on toast (b) bananna
Lunch - Tuna mayo sarnies (b) 2 syns fruit salad
Snack- 3 boiled eggs and some crab sticks tomato sauce 2 syns.
Dinner- Salmon stir fry.

Had my performance management observation today. This determines if I qualify to go up an increment on pay next year. The lesson went well. Only had one stropy teenager test my patience and I got outstanding!! Wooohoo. To celebrate i'm going to enjoy 3 nice vodkas tonight with diet coke. 7.5 syns? Munch on some grapes and chicken and enjoy snuggles of the BF!! :D

hiya,
ive not been around much lol..just wanted to say hello and well done on your losses since last spoke....have good bank hols weekend :)

Aww snuggles with boyfriend, boys have their uses sometimes. Hehe. Well done for your 'outstanding-ness' at work. Yippee.

Have you got much planned for the weekend? x

haha Lou! Yes they certainly do have their uses- sometimes! ;)
Today is a RED day.

Breakfast- muller light, grapes and bacon sarnie (b)
Lunch- Chicken and cheese toastie (a and b) with king prawns - random combo I know lol.
Dinner -Chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese and garlic with BNS and green veggies.
Had some chocoloate- dont really know why. It was just there :(. 8 syns?

Oh fiddle sticks! I have ballsed this week up left right and centre!

Went to banger racing track yesterday and I took a few bits with me like chicken pieces and fruit but I planned on having a jacket spud at the track from the burger van. But they decided to stop making them! I could have cried! I was starving and my chicken didnt do much as I was there from 10am til 6pm. I ended up having two bacon barms with brown sauce 4 syns. Barms are easily 12 syns each as they were so big. Then I had a bag of quavers 4.5 syns. Then we went back to a friends house. I stuck to my plan of taking tea with me so was good there but drank stupid amounts. Had 1 glass of red wine 9 syns? Prob about 6 vodkas 12 syns?

Christ. I reckon I consumed about 50 syns?

Now. Breaking this down. I am allowed to take 15 syns off for yesterday anyway. So that leaves 35. I get weighed on Wednesday. So it is possible to pull back this week. But i have to have no syns until weigh in day. If i really need to I will allow my self 2-4 syns for a hot choccy or something.

I hope i can fix this :(.

Green day today..

Brunch- mug shot x 2 (starving), grapes
Snack - cous cous (1 syn) and hi fi bar (b)
Dinner- SW chips, Cheesy beans(a), egg and quorn sausages.
Snack - hi fi bar (b)

Last edited:
Tuesdays menu

Red day

Breakfast- Bananna, kiwi fruit and alpen light bar
Snack- seocnd alpen light bar
Lunch - tuna sarnies with EL mayo (2 syns), muller light yoghurt and Melon
Dinner- King Prawn stir fry
Snack- left over chicken in fridge.

Sounds like a fab weekend hun, of course you can pull it back, it's not actually that bad, think of the damage you could have done pre SW. xxx

Thanks Sue!

Well today has gone alright. Got a bit of a sweet tooth though and have ran out of mullers...eek!

Enjoyed my king prawn stir fry. Shame king prawns are rather expensive to have frequently.

Just about to settle down to watch supersze vs superskinny. This really helps me stay motivated. Especialy as its night before WI. Made my lunch for tomoro so can relax for two hours before bedtime.

Tomorrow is another RED day.

Breakfast- Scrambled eggs
Lunch - Tuna and cucumber barms (b x2) Bananna, orange and kiwi
Dinner- Bacon and cheese SW quiche

Knew I blew it- put on a 1lb. Ok, so now its back to basics..AGAIN. No more bread for lunch. (Feeling rather bloated). More salads, stir frys and fruit this week. Sticking with mostly red but need to get moving mybackside. I really want to get into the 15 stone mark before i go on my holidays. Ideally I want to get to my club 10. I can't keep pussy footing- its ridiculous. I must get back into exercising. I have done none for ages.

Argh Im really naffed off. I have to do this. I will do this!!!

Aww hun, don't beat yourself up about it. You know you can get that off an more for next week. xxx

Right well i have picked myself up and dusted myself down.

Today we said farewell to a friend in work who is starting her maternity leave. She brought in some lovely cakes and I just couldnt resist a french fancy 5.5 syns.
Red day
Breakfast - pineapple and melon
Snack- fibre plus bar (b)
Lunch- chicken and ham salad EL mayo (2 syns). Fruit salad.French fancy (5.5syns)
Dinner- chicken wrapped in bacon with BNS and green beans.

Thank god its Friday hey!! Shattered.com

2 mile walk done:D

Hey everyone.

Just got back from my walk. I enjoyed it. It's rather windy out there but once i got going I didn't mind it.

Undecided whether to have a red day or an EE day. Wanna aim for red but we'll see.

Breakfast - Bacon on toast with tomato sauce (3 syns worth). Strawberries and yoghurt.

Lunch- Bowl of chilli no rice. Strawberries, fat free yoghurt with some honey on top (3 syns)

Dinner - Chicken curry and veg (no rice) Toasted wholemeal bun to dip with (b)

Last edited:
Sunday and another walk must be done

Morning all

Well last night I had a few more syns. Had two vodkas (4 syns) and half a packet of baked crisps (shared with BF) so 2.5 syns.

Think i'm under 15 for yesterday so not too bothered.

Today im having a green day. Just had a huge craving for carbs.

Breakfast/brunch- beans on toast (b)
Lunch/snack - mugshot and fruit
Dinner - mushy pea curry rice and chips :p
Pudding- strawberries and yoghurt with honey
Fibre plus bar (b)

Last edited:
Well done on the walking hun, thats ace... make a ticker and you can be 'cool' like me. Hehe. Hope you've had a nice weekend x

Good idea Lou- Might do a marathon one. Like the London marathon. 26 miles?

Tomorrows plan
Breakfast - Grapefruit and bran flakes
Lunch Chicken salad with extra light salad cream 3 syns
Dinner - Chicken curry with veggies.
Strawberries yoghurt and honey
Fibre plus bar (b)

Back