niknaks slimming world tales~Booo remember me :P~

Just got back from doing the weekly shop. Put my lunch on so im going to type up my meal plan for the day so I don't start raiding the bf's cupboard which is packed with cakes, biscuits, and chocloate... he's so lucky to be thin and have what he wants! grrr!!!

EE day.
Breakfast- grapefruit and yoghurt
Lunch- Iceland salmon in seafood sauces with prawns (2 syns) and veggies
Dinner- Turkey Stir fry with egg noodles.

I have a wonderful afternoon doing school work (THE JOY!) and ironing later whilst watching dancing on ice. I am looking forward to watching wild at heart. I love that program. Such a sucker for animal shows!

Anyways I will probably float around here for abit until my lunch is ready before cracking on with the mountain of work I have brought home- with the help of music at full blast mind! I hope the neighbours are fans! ;)

Cheerio folks xxxx

I recommend the iceland seafood salmon and prawns. The sauce is tasty. The prawns are a little rubbery tho but you only get 2 or 3 so you can always take them out and add your own. For 2 syns for the 300g serving it is well worth it!

Good attitude id say. I Ave been fine. Lost over 2 Stone and have a load more to go but its not a race and I will get to target one day :-D
so have u joined a groyp or are you going it alone? X x

well done you!! and yes your right its not a race :)

cant face a group right now to be honest so im doing it at home alone as it were...cos at end of the day inbetween group meets id be alone anyway with no real support....
i just think i need to face and deal with the food demon inside me once and for all and until i do that myself no amount of going to group or yo-yo-ing on and off plan is going to get me to the weight id like to be..
hmmm way to heavy!! lol....but im sure you get what im trying to say lol...i dont like to use emotional issues an an excuse but sometimes they deffo are the contributing factor lol

so onwards and upwards-or downwards where the lbs are concerned :D

you had good weekend?

Just got back from doing the weekly shop. Put my lunch on so im going to type up my meal plan for the day so I don't start raiding the bf's cupboard which is packed with cakes, biscuits, and chocloate... he's so lucky to be thin and have what he wants! grrr!!!

EE day.
Breakfast- grapefruit and yoghurt
Lunch- Iceland salmon in seafood sauces with prawns (2 syns) and veggies
Dinner- Turkey Stir fry with egg noodles.

I have a wonderful afternoon doing school work (THE JOY!) and ironing later whilst watching dancing on ice. I am looking forward to watching wild at heart. I love that program. Such a sucker for animal shows!

Anyways I will probably float around here for abit until my lunch is ready before cracking on with the mountain of work I have brought home- with the help of music at full blast mind! I hope the neighbours are fans! ;)

Cheerio folks xxxx

lol @me i should have scrolled down re your weekend lol
is the prawn thing really only 2 sins? on ee? and was it really nice or were you just sooo hungry lol?

oh and note to your bf..he may well be nice n slim and be able to eat all those goodies..but...NIK IS SURE GUNNA BE HEALTHIER THAN YOU! :D hehehe

Haha blufizz I so am going to be healthier than him. I hate to imagine what his organs are actually like! Probably wrapped up in fat urgh!!!!

The salmon in seafood sauce was lovely. My consultant mentioned to me a while ago that it was 2 syns and I tried it for the first time today. It was better than I expected so i checked online to make double sure that it was 2 syns and not 20 lol and yes it defo is 2 syns. Well worth it i'd say.

My weekend has been quiet but nice. Had the brother in law and his gf over for tea last night and it went down really well. They loved my sw roasties! BONUS!

Today is a school work day. Nothing exciting lol. How has your weekend been? I must pop over to your diary.

I understand were your coming from with the class situation. But for me a class helps me not cheat and it makes me get weighed each week regardless. If i were doing it alone i'd be tempted to 'miss' a week lol.
Each to their own i suppose :)

:rolleyes: sorry that was prob quite rude of me lololol
The salmon thing sounds good...sometimes you just wanna grab somehting quick and not have to think or stand around cooking and if you have some veggies too well it cant be so bad lol

One thing sw has left me with is the whole fry-lite thing...i dont cook with oil now and all my kids-including older ones with their parther and girlfriend love the way chips n roasties taste now!

Funnily enough ive had quite a good weekend-fridge almost empty...no energy...sore throat coming on..... and despite older daugter making cakes with younger ones-and topping them with choccie stuff-
well ive held fast!!..cooked home made tom soup/pasta sauce/beany baked spud filling(for tomorrow) sw chips n eggs n mushy peas...lots of sald/upped my fruit intake...and only really craved choccie once and stuck to a curly wurly!

all that despite having a bad foot/toe and being sooo hormonal..well im dead chuffed with myself! :D

being back on here is so good too...i was silly to ever haver stopped everything...but we live n learn...
:)

mojo!!(splutters on drink lol) that emigrated with no forwarding address yrs ago hahaha :D
x

About to go to zumba tonight for the first time since before christmas. Really looking forward to it and I reckon that is the reason why I put on a lot too coz my body is used to the regular zumba exercise i think it went into shock! Dread to think how unfit im going to be though lol.

Today has been so hectic in school. My year 11's are sitting their exam on wednesday. STRESSED is an understatement.

Anyways today's menu is EE...again

Breakfast- Weetabix with milk
Dinner- Left over turkey stir fry from last night, apple and yoghurt.
Snack- mug shot before zumba (starts at 8pm so that would be 8 hours between lunch and tea, ouch!!!)
Dinner- meatballs, homemade sauce and pasta.

Off to shake my booty now. :D ZUMBAAAAA

About to go to zumba tonight for the first time since before christmas. Really looking forward to it and I reckon that is the reason why I put on a lot too coz my body is used to the regular zumba exercise i think it went into shock! Dread to think how unfit im going to be though lol.

Today has been so hectic in school. My year 11's are sitting their exam on wednesday. STRESSED is an understatement.

Anyways today's menu is EE...again

Breakfast- Weetabix with milk
Dinner- Left over turkey stir fry from last night, apple and yoghurt.
Snack- mug shot before zumba (starts at 8pm so that would be 8 hours between lunch and tea, ouch!!!)
Dinner- meatballs, homemade sauce and pasta.

Off to shake my booty now. :D ZUMBAAAAA

ok i know ive been way for a while but what the heck is "zumba" ? lol

Love the pics hun, well done xx

Thankyou hun! Feel so ashamed of the first picture. I think this is a pic when I first realised how big i was but still did nothing about it for 4 months!!!!

Ahh well at least the weight is starting to shift now ey!

Today's menu was again EE
Breakfast- weetabix with milk
Snack- bananna mini cadbury's crunchy (4 syns)
Lunch - Mushroom soup, apple and yoghurt
Snack-slices of ham and a pear
Dinner- gammon without the fat (go me!!) sw chips, peas, and fresh gammon with a splodge of tomato ketchup (2 syns)
Also had 2 small hot chocolates out of the school drinks machine but they are low calorie ones so i reckon 3 syns the most. So that's 9 syns in total for today.

Thoroughly enjoyed zumba last night. The instructor wanted volunteers for her to do a case study on. So i and my sw consultant volunteered LOL.

She wants our measurements and we're to keep a journal for 10 weeks and at the end if we have lost she will put us on her dance company website. Good incentive I suppose.

Anyways WI tomorrow. Very busy day ahead as my year 11's are sitting their exam so going in early to set up 4 computer classrooms as its a practical. Roll on tomorrow night when i can put my feet up with a treat glass of vino :)

Thankyou hun! Feel so ashamed of the first picture. I think this is a pic when I first realised how big i was but still did nothing about it for 4 months!!!! :)

only just noticed your pics :)
well done you!
your doing so well what with your work..i know only too well how the whole food/eating (too much or lack of)goes in schools and the stress youl be under-even on a normal day lol...(also know alllll about the wild nights out/in etc you lot get upto! ...evil grin!)

the zumba things kinda cool too!...ya name/face up in lights...well pixels haha..x...seriously tho have you noticed a diffo in the tone of..well ..ya bod? x

Back