niknaks slimming world tales~Booo remember me :P~

I have noticed I am slimming but the weight isnt on the scales but that will come in time. Only lost half today. But its star week so hopefully next week it will show. Had the day from hell. I Won't bore u with the details but I am just glad its over. Xx

Today is a green day.

Breakfast- apple
Snack- Bananna
Lunch- Beans on toast, fondant fancy (5.5 syns) Half thorntons caramel shortcake (4 syns) I know it was a friends birthday and he brought in cakes. At least I counted the syns :p
Snack- Apple and 10 cal soup (0.5 syn)
Dinner- Quorn sausages, veggies, pasta and hex cheese.
No more syns today. I have used 10 exactly.

Feeling good. But work load is stressing me out! :( Spending tonight infront of the laptop me thinks. The joy!

Hi hun - you got a B spare still? Get it munched!!

Sorry to hear that work is stressing you out, what subject do you teach? Make sure you make some time for yourself, have a chill out in the bath or something xx

Hey folks

Breakfast- Apple
Snack- Bananna
Lunch- Beans on toast, apple, yoghurt
Dinner was meant to be chicken wrapped in bacon with veggies. But when i came home I could have eaten a scabby horse and just couldnt wait two hours for bf so i zapped a spud and had tinned mackerel in tomato sauce on top. Then i cook dinner and pciked at chicken but wrapped it up for supper.

Going out tonight. Plan to have 4 vodkas. Looking forward to it. I deserve to let my hair down after the week ive had at work :)

hey..enjoy ya voddies(im sooo jelous lol)
i had a slight wobble earlier and despite my brill loss this week felt pretty miserable..just dont seem to be able to get organised...how do you do it? you always seem to be so on top of everything despite your demanding job?

Trust me I am not always this prepared but I am extremely motivated at the mo which is why I am making time to plan my meals each day. I may sound like I'm on top of everything but trust me there is room for improvement lol.
Today is we
Breakfast -bacon, plum toms and ww toast.
Lunch - butternutsquash soup
Dinner - spag bol

hahaha..ive just changed mine to spag bol not shepherds pie lmao :D

sooo need to get off here now!! :)

Hi everyone
It's been a while.

Had a horrible two weeks. Split up with my long-term boyfriend of 5 years last weekend. He said he fell out of love with me and cheated on me on the Friday night :(

It's been sheer hell. We moved in together 6 months ago and he is coming round later to collect the rest of his stuff which I am dreading!
My meals have been all over the place. Last week I didn't eat much but what i ate was crap! Lost 3lb. But this week im eating a bit more but still crap! I joined the gym this thursday. About to go and get ready for it soon. Want to be out as much as i can so thought going to classes would be a great idea physically and mentally. I am more motivated to get this weight off me and to trim up.

I joined plenty of fish which is a dating site but to be honest im not at all ready for relationships. Just friendships. There are some lovely guys out there distracting my attention away from what's going on.

So apologies for my absence. But i just havent felt like coming on and talking about my feelings lately. Shall put more of an effort in this week.

Oh naughty me, ive been drinking far too much as well. MUST STOP. STEP AWAY FROM THE WINE BOTTLE!

EE plan for today
Breakfast- 3 pieces weight watchers toast. LL cows
Lunch-
Dinner - Chicken and veggies

Meant to be going out with friends tonight. Been invited to an ann summers party. Also invited to the pub with another bunch of friends. Not sure which to do. But think i'll stay off the drink. Get up early in the morning and go to the LBT Class.

Hope everyone is good. Shall be catching up through out the day but for now im off to the gym. Burn off the crap i drank and ate last night. Hopefully it'll shift the hangover too!

Nik xx

Hi hun, just wanted to give you a massive minis hug, so sorry to hear what you've been through hun, what a divvy he is, but it's your gain hun, go and meet some new boys and yourself with your new fab body.

I know all of the above is so much easier for me to say than for you to do, I went through this in august and still not ready to move on - men hey xxx

aww hun!!!
sorry to hear what he did but your better off without someone like that-scummy thing to do!..
why cant men just be honest,end it,move out/on and the find someone new...selfish pigs lol

You sound like you have a plan tho lol...the dating/friendship sites..your lucky to find male friends on there too...all i ever had were guys wanting to date that evening and none wanted to be friends...soooo go for it girl...you can do what ever you like now!!:D
..someone who deserve you is waiting out there so go get him :)

tc xxx

Hope you are ok - if he can make you feel like this, then he isn't the guy for you. You are allowed to go off plan, sometimes you just have more to bother about. At least you are focusing on your future - get thee to the gym lol And you must have a lot of good friends if you're spoilt for choice for a Saturday night!!

I know it takes time to get over someone, but you will get there, and if you're anything like me, yu will soon wonder what you saw in him. As you rightly say, it's probably too soon for dating, but at least you're not afraid about getting back on the horse, so to speak!!

Much love xxx

Hi hun, good on you for getting on here and letting him get on with it, but remember to have a good cry when you need it. Am thinking of you hun and know you must be going through so much in your head.

What have you been up to today? Hope you've not had too much school work to do.... not long (I'm being optimistic) till half term... when I went through this in Aug I booked to go and see my friend in New Zealand - I leave 5 weeks today and have a niknaks shape space in my suitcase if you fancy it?

Lots of love xx

when I went through this in Aug I booked to go and see my friend in New Zealand - I leave 5 weeks today and have a niknaks shape space in my suitcase if you fancy it?

Lots of love xx

Love it. If i had the spare cash I'd book a flight out with you. Been contemplating booking flights to visit my friend in Athens. But cant afford it at this present moment.

So, he has packed his bags and gone. Feel odd about the whole thing.

Last night i went out. To an ann aummers party which then proceeded into town. Very fun! Came home and rang a male friend who i was on the phone to for an hour and a half. Never laughed so hard!

Today i went the gym again. I have been four time this week and looking extremely forward to zumba. Food wise ive been naughty. Drank far too much and picked at what i want. But i'll snap out of it soon. Now I don't have him to buy for there will be no more naughty bits in the cupboard and i shall be less tempted.

Im staying focused and positive. I have had my moments of crying. But i'm ready to give a fight and show him exactly what he is missing out on! SCREW HIM :D

Todays menu
Breakfast- ryvitas and LL cow
Lunch- Chicken stir fry and noodles
Dinner- fish chips and mushy peas

XXX

Welfare check hun, hope you're ok - oh and only 20 something days.... get packing girl, actually don't pack as that wouldn't work if I'm smuggling you in my suitcase! xx

Hi Lou... omg how quickly is that coming round?! Bet you're well excited.

Ok so you guys may have noticed ive not been on here much... my life has changed so much its hard to keep up.

Last week I lost another pound and this week I maintained.

Single life is so different...i've been having so much fun. I am meeting up with someone at the weekend too which im really nervous and excited about.

I have sort of kept to the plan, but tbh partying too much really isnt doing any favours for the weight loss.

I am keeping up with the gym though.. i love it. It really enables me to think things over and i come out feeling very refreshed and stress free. Off there tonight. Really looking forward to it as its so hectic in work as we are moving to a new building so have had to pack up all week on top of the usual planning, marking, teaching..

It's fancy dress day tomorrow. You may remember last year I went as a granny? Well its our last ever day in this builiding and have decided to make it a funding raising event for UNICEF. So this year our ICT dept are coming as geeks..was orginally the IT crowd but we found it difficult to costume.

So anyways.... on top of that my kitchen oven blew up..again! So i have no way of cooking other than microwave.

Im about to post a question as to ideas for ready meals i could buy in. Obviously I can have jacket potatoes, tune salad stuff. Not too bad i suppose.

Anyway i cant garuantee being on here much as I am so busy keeping up with my single life minimins has had to take a back seat unfortunately.

Hope everyone is well.

Nik xxxx

Hi diary

Well I still have no oven or stove boo!!!

But on the plus side i have had a wicked time on my date yesterday lol.

Went to the gym today and did 2 miles on the cross trainer. I think im going to set myself a challenge to do so many miles per week whilst im in the gym and time myself and each week try and beat my previous record.

I am really into this gym lark at the mo. It's keeping me on the straight and narrow.. not weight wise but mentally its doing me the world of good.

Won't lose this week. Infact ill gain as ive been drinking and munching on the bad stuff but blah i dont care lol. As lou says next week is a new week.

Xxxx

Back