niknaks slimming world tales~Booo remember me :P~

niknaks

Silver Member
Hello fellow minimins!

I joined this site last year and fell off plan in July when i went on holiday. However, I suppose the holiday never actually ended as i never came back or went to class! Eek. I managed to lose just under 2 stone but i reckon ive piled it all back on and maybe some more! urgh!

So ive decided to take the plunge and rejoin in January AGAIN! I have decided not to follow 100% til next week as I have plans for New Years eve. Saying that this week i have tried to make SW friendly meals. Today i even had weetabix for brekkie and a jacket with beans for lunch. Planning on having a green tea too...something with pasta. I haven't been an angel tho coz i had a munch on some terries orange chocolate this afternoon. But if its not there next week i wont be tempted lol!!

I dont really know why i fell off the wagon coz i really LOVE food optimising and trying new recipes! Just one of those stupid things ive done in my life i suppose...honestly i could kick myself! :cry:

I havent weighed myself yet.. but i will. Next week.

I am looking forward to feeling that sense of achievement again. Also looking forward to trying out those new recipes i spotted earlier in the recipe section!

Thanks for reading. See you in January!

Ok my first day...
B 2 x weetabix and milk (a)(b)

L Moroccon Ainsley hariot cous cous 1 syn
Bananna, Orange, activia fat free yoghurt

D Quorn Saus, pasta and homemade sauce

Snacks- mug shot cous cous 1 syn
Drinks - Herbal Tea, Diet coke, 1/2 Litre water.

Todays is an extra easy day.

B- Bacon, Quorn Sausages, egg, beans 1tsp brown sauce 1 SYN
L -Mug shot, Fridge Raiders chicken bites, 2.5 syns and oranges.
D - Chicken, Rice, Peppers, Red Onion, Tomatoes and tabassco sauce.

I think this is ok. Though i need to figure out what to have for my healthy extras. maybe cheese on toast for super later on? x

I am so hungry so im going to write todays menu whilst my tea is cooking..

B - Quorn sausages, beans, egg, bacon bread heb Brown sauce 2 SYN
L - Mug shot cous cous (1SYN) bananna and orange
D - Few slices of Gammon joint with Sw chips, peas, broccoli and egg! YUMMY!

Had a few herbal teas, diet cokes and water today.

2 slices of corned beef 2 SYNS
3 laughing cow triangles 6 SYNS

TOTAL SYNS = 11

B- Weetabix (heb) milk (5syns) melon
L -Mug Shot melon, pepsi max
D - Pasta, homemade sauce (toms, sweetcorn, baked beans, kidney beans, onion, mushroom, pepper) with quorn sausages 28 g cheese (hea)

Ended up being absolutely starving come bed time as I ate so early (4pm) So had some gammon ham, 8 syns worth of cheese and some pickled onions. Bad I know but at least im couting it up!

TOTAL SYNS 13

Last edited:
Grrr just got back from weigh in. Only lost 1 and a half. So annoyed. This is my first week! I never followed extra easy before and it seems to have really made my loss crappy! :( Im going to giv it another shot tho and add more salads!

Hopefully next week i'll get more off.

Having steak jacket and green beans tonight. Got some crisps too. yummy!

Just planning my meals for the next few days so thought i'd scribble it down on here.

Tomro im going bk on GREEN
B - Weetabix (heb) milk (hea) banana
L - 57g morrisons eat smart reduced fat greek cheese (heb) salad
D - Pepper stir fry with egg noodles

Snacks- mug shot and fruit.

Now im stuck... might have to think about Fridays menu a little longer than planned. x

Are you sure your eating enough?

Hi, I noticed you put only 1 syn for the ainsley harriot cous cous. I have a packet of cous cous (whole meal with roasted veg 110g tescos own) and entered all the details on the on-line syn calculator and it was 20 syn for the packet. I was shocked!!! Just check and make sure you are right with the syns.

Good luck for next week

Use the slow cooker for the first time today- making chicken casserole. Smells delicious.

B- Bacon, egg, beans, 2 ww bread heb
L -Pea and ham soup and melon
D - Chicken casserole with sw roast potatoes and green beans.

Going to watch banger racing tomorrow which means i am gona need to pack a packed lunch.

B - Scrambled eggs and fruit.
L- packet ham, bacon lettuce and tomato butties
D- Left over chicken casserole veg and prob a jacket potato.

Hopefully All will go to plan! x

I reckon you definately need to eat more! No wonder you're hungry!

I agree, you need to eat loads more. Eat lots of fruit as snacks during the day, I noticed you are mainly eating bananas and oranges, mix it up a bit, there is a long list of superfree fruit to choose from. Also I think you need to up your syns too. You're allowed up to 15 per day you should use them. :)

hi i agree you need to eat more and use syns - otherwise you may start to feel as if you are depriving yourself, i only ate 6 syns last week most days and was starting to get grumpy with SW i wised up and started eating more.

I am also having big bowls of fruit salad all the time - lots of it!!

good luck

Today is a green day
B- Scrambled eggs with a dollop of tomato sauce (1 SYN)
l- Beans on toast (heb) melon
D- SW quiche with chips with HEA 42g cathedral cheddar light cheese.
Pudding -Fruit salad
Quavers 4.5 syns
250ml semi-skimmed Milk (hea)

Ive taken on board your advice and have been uping my intake lol. I'll prob have a mug shot for super later if i get hungry but tbh my portion sizes are quite big so dont always get hungry x

Back