niknaks slimming world tales~Booo remember me :P~

Hmmm well i ended up raiding the cuboards last ngiht for choccie biscuits and more chocolate! I reckon about 10 syns over what I should have had yesterday.

New day- Red day
Breakfast - 28g Fruit Alpen and 1 ryvita with cheese triangle. (b and a)
Lunch- Chilli and garlic sausage and egg salad with cottage cheese and pickles.
Dinner- Salmon, new potatos (b) Veg
Snack - Mullerlight

OMG this is the first time I am having new potatoes as a healthy extra on a red day. You get bloomin' loads!:eek: Made up.com!!:D

Yes I even checked the scales and weighed them twice:8855:. I have 6 lovely new potatoes to have with my salmon. Crazy hey! Much better than the 2 I was expecting lol. Why have I not bothered having potatoes on a redy day before now? Oh yes- coz there is weighin involved and im super lazy! :rolleyes:

Hi NikNaks

I found exactly the same... when I thought about doing red days my first thought was "what about my spuddly duddlies:eek:"
when I came to weigh them out I found i got more than I was giving myself on EE -the same with frozen peas too, I only have the 71g (you can have 140g for a B too) and its loads more than I thought :D

I made another yorkshire pudding (4.5synd for 1/2 an 8" one) today -and I find that having potatoes with it is too much for me -so I got to have 2 alpen light as snakies instead :p-not something I do often as Im losing my sweet tooth..but it worked today ;)
Hope you have had a nice weekend -oh, how is the skipping going?

Me again... Just been informed by bf that he shall be taking me out for a meal wtih his dad to celebrate his dads bday. Really wanted a good week this week...nevermind. So I am having to plan tomorrow as an EE day. I have looked at the website for the place we are going to and they do plenty of fish dishes bt they are accompained with sauces with 'x' amount of syns in. What i'm gonna do is have absolutely no syns all day then have one of the fish dishes. I don't want to drink so just diet cokes for me! But I hope i have this will power when I get there tomorrow night.

So my meal plans.

EE (Monday)
Breakfast- scrambled eggs and grapefruit
Snack- Bananna
Lunch - Pea and ham soup, strawberries and orange.
Snack- Pear and muller light
Dinner- meal out- saving a and b choices.

Hi NikNaks

Hope you have had a nice weekend -oh, how is the skipping going?

Well skipping is not going too badly. I am getting better. Up to doing 10 mins but I do have breaks when i trip over the rope but i walk around the garden catch my breath back and get going again. Started doing more walking with the girls from class. Clocked up 5 miles last night. Made up. Wanted to go back out tomorrow but bf is taking me out but I will be out Tuesday to burn up any damage I do.

You are doing so well. Well done on this weeks weight loss. You are so inspirational to me! You really should start charging people to view your diary coz the effects are tremendous! xx;)

I am so ANNOYED!!!!

I have been picking on chocolate and not counting syns this week. I was saving todays syns for tonight as I was going out for a meal. Went for the meal- hated it! Tried to pick healthy choice and everything came in cream sauce this, oil drizzled on that. Grrrr I am so bloody fed up! I wanted to lose 1/2lb this week and im probably going to gain it! I just wanted a straight forward week and instead I have been on two meals and have had HUGE cravings to be naughty.

I am going for a 5 mile walk tomorrow with the girls from class and PLAN to be good. But we'll see if that lasts! I realy want this. I know I can do it but im so cheesed off I spent syns on a meal i did not enjoy! MIFF!!!!!
:(:(

Ok today's meals...GREEN DAY

Breakfast-melon, pear and bananna
Lunch- Beans on toast. two triangle sarnies from staff room :( Melon
Dinner - pasta, veg and 2 x a choices worth of cheese.

Just come back from a 5 mile walk with the girls from class. Considering doing the miles for smiles thing. Gonna ask about it tomoro in class.

DREADING WI!!

Hiya hun, I found your diary on page 2... eeek. Are you ok? You're doing brilliantly with your walking, almost done the whole marathon - go you!! I've not been out on my bike as it's too hot!

Boo to the rubbish meal you had, it probably wasn't as many syns as you thought so don't let it bother you, just make a super yummy SW meal to make up for it. xx

Soz about being poop at updating my diary lately. I maintained last week. Have no idea about this week. Dont feel like ive lost. Starting to come out of the zone tbh. Need to keep motivated. COME ON!!!!!!! 3 weeks friday I fly to Bulgaria. Surely I should see that an incentive in its self? But its my bday soon and I just know Ill have a bad week for that! hmph!!

Hey everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ok, So I finally got my 1.5stone award! I'm 4.5lbs away from my club 10 which is my next interim target. But i do have some hurdles in the way. My birthday is coming up (11th July) so we are going for a meal and a night out on the town on the 9th July. This is because on my birthday my BF is banger racing AND it's a sunday so I can see myself being naughty on this day too. You know what i'm going to list all the events coming up in the next few weeks coz i'll confuse myself otherwiese...

9th July- Birthday meal and night on the town.
11th July- Birthday :) At banger racing so probably going to treat myself on a day off plan.
20th July- Attending a retirement do at a tapas resturant.
23rd July- Flying to Bulgaria for a week away all inclusive!!

So i only have this week when it is a clear run. Then it's going to be difficult! Eeek. Any advice lol?

Today is a green day.

Breakfast- 2 boiled eggs
Lunch- Beans on toast and pinepple.
Snacks-Mugshot
Dinner- tagliatelle, mushrooms, onions with melted laughing cow triangles with hint of garlic served up with some veggies.
Can't wait for dinner!

Yippeee, congrats on the 1.5 stone award hun, that is brilliant.
sounds like you have a great few weeks coming up, just remember to enjoy it first most, but a good time is eating free food most of the day and then saving your syns / b's etc for the evening.... infact, i'd try EE on hols?

Your dinner sounds lovely... save me some please x

Dinner was rather yummy :D Probably will do EE whilst away though I can't see me sticking to it tbh hun. I will try , but we'll see what happens.

Just about to settle down and watch the tennis. Come on Murray!

Had another green day today

Breakfast- 56g fruit n fibre (2h's will have 2 ryvitas later on as that is what the book says!). Milk (a).
Lunch - Leftovers from last nights dinner. Melon and grapes.
Dinner- mushroom omelette and savoury rice.
Snack- 2 ryvitas with laughing cows and grapes.

Hi everyone.

What a lovely day it is out there! Been shopping today. Just HAD to buy a new outfit for my bday night out on Friday. Brought a lovely top to wear with leggings and its a size 18- give it a few more weeks and it will be too big for me as i just about get a way with wearing it now but the size smaller was too small. Made up though:D

Been to visit my friend. She is moving to Athens and she told me today she has booked her one way ticket!! I'm booking mine as I am planning on visiting her during October half term.

Today is a RED day.
Breakfast- 56g of Fruit n Fibre (2b's)
Lunch- Tuna,ham and egg salad :O Best salad ever!! Used about 4 syns in EL mayo and EL salad cream.
Dinner- Turkey stir fry.
Snack- melon grapes and ryvitas (complete my b choices)

Just about to sit and have a read of my book for an hour. Though I can feel a headache coming on so might just have a ly down.

BF and I are going on a day out tomorrow. There is an american car show on in Cheshire somewhere. So I am planning on taking a SW friendly lunch. See you after peeps xx

Well I'm back from such a fantastic day out at Tatton Park American Car Show. Many classic cars in top condition. Also watched the wall of Death (for those who don't know is a vertical wall shaped in a circle and MAD people drive bikes around the wall- some with no hands:O!!!!)

My day today wasn't too bad diet wise though I did allow a few treats slip in!
RED DAY
Breakfast- 56g of Fruit n Fibre with milk(part of 2b's and 1 a)
Snack- Bananna
Lunch- Ham, tuna and egg salad. Grapes
Snack- Flying Saucers(5.5 syns)
Snack- 5 Ryvitas and 5 laughing cow (part of 2b's 1a and 4.5 syns)
Dinner- Gammon, veggies and SW fried egg
Handful of M and M's (approx 5 syns)

Total syns- 15. Suppose it could have been alot worse.

I resisted...ice cream
Burger from van
feta cheese and olives from the cheese stand
more sweets!

Tomorrow I am planning an EE day.
Breakfast- scrambled egg, piece of fruit and yoghurt
Lunch- Beans on toast with melon
Dinner- Chicken leg with skin removed served up in a massive salad including eggs beetroot and pickled onions.

Bye for now diary xx

Hi Diary

Well I have my party dress, now i have my party shows and accessories :) so excited for Friday. I have booked a table at an all you can eat buffet in liverpool and plan on eating til im fit to burst then drink some cocktails and dance the night away. So excited:D

Today I changed to a red day.

Breakfast- scrambled eggs
Lunch- ham and salad sarnies (2hbs)
Dinner- Massive chicken salad (see above)

Tea is all ready but im holding out a little bit. If I eat too early I will have the munchies.

Bye for now, off for a catch up xx

Hehe - your birthday sounds fab, I love cocktails YUM. Tell us about your party outfit.. whats the dress like etc? x

Hey Lou- thanks for popping by :)

Well the dress.. is more like a top/dress that you wear with leggings. Its really hard to describe but its black and has lovely flowers around the neck that goes to a point. It's flary and loose around the bootom- comes to knee. It is longer at the sides and is a load of floaty-ness :) Think it will be easier with a pic. If there are any good ones after Friday I will post one lol. x

Just got back from work. Absolutely starving marvin! Grabbed a pot noodle cup thingy which are free and wolfed that down. But then started to pick at the chicken and stuffing that was in fridge and im meant to be on a GREEN day! Drat. No more syns tonight. I over did it at the weekend so im trying to hold some syns back.

Menu today
Breakfast- melon and fibre plus bar (b)
Lunch- Beans on toast (b) melon and grapes and yoghurt
Snack- pot noodle thingy that are free
Syns- chicken and stuffing..no idea!
Dinner- pasta veggies and 2a's of cheese with tabassco sauce.

Off to the Docs now. See ya later xx

I know I'm late but....... HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday, hope you had a lovely weekend xx

Back