Nilo's Diary - Grrrr I Hate Dell

hope your new leader clicks :) and good luck with going back to work tomorrow - dont worry yourself too much, you'll be great :D x

Hey nilo, hope your feeling a bit brighter soon hun, just take it 1 day at a time and you'll be fine. The only thing I can think to cheer you up with is that you should think how that's the last time your ever going to see that on the scales and it's all good from here :)

Hey hun I'm just popping in to say I hope today goes ok for you.

I'm glad you've found a class and lets hope this one is ok for you

Dinner sounds very yummy!

Have a good day hun

xxx

hope your days going okay xxx

Hi Nilo, hope you are feeling brighter today. Did you get along to class? How was the leader?

it annoys me really how they can charge over £5 for a class, where it seems that you are lucky if you get a decent leader!!!

don't they have some type of quality control going on with them. I think some of them just lack imagination sometimes and can't be bothered to prepare for class. I would be hung, drawn an quartered if I turned up to a training session and just "chatted" with no structure or purpose....rant over...:mad::mad:

Hey Guys

Hey Guys, Well yesterday wasn't great but i managed at work, didn't make it class. DH had cracked his head at work and has a lovely shiner (and i killer headache) and i had a migrane, so we decided to give it a miss. I'm doing well on my own at the moment, so i no waiting a week won't damage my determination. Got on the scales this morning and they said that i'd lost 4 stone, yes stone. Thinking my scales might be broken, i've been good but think thats a bit excessive.
On the plus side work are happy for me to go part time, which is good, bad news is i called in sick today, woke up with a mega migrane. Its not so bad now but still got an ache. Did have a chinese last night but i just had chicken chow mein and only eat half, so thats not so bad for me.

Oh lordy, i think my appetite is coming back. I was hoping it would be gone forever, would certainly make this easier. I'm going out for pizza, wine and ben and jerrys, so may not be very healthy but it might just cheer me up. hope you all have a good weekend :D

Don't stress about it hunni, just enjoy it and then straight back to it tomorrow! Hope the migraines gone now and hopefully you and hubby's can go to class next week x

Thanks hun, never did make it round there, my little neice has chicken pox, so i got to stay away :( It was her birthday thurday so at least it missed that. So i'm at home with cookie dough ice cream and some popcorn.

Obj cookie dough ice cream! I think I need some lol roll on my relaxed day tomorrow, just can't be doing with ww this week :( x

cookie dough ice cream and popcorn - probably two of my most favourite things - I have to steer clear though as I cant eat them in moderation - I am in awe of anyone who can plan in a little of what they fancy and stick to it

Howdy, hope you all had a fab weekend and a spooky halloween. Well deffo got the appitite back and my taste for the bad stuff. Had far too much icecream, macdonalds, popcorn and chocolate, although suffering for it tonight, feel sicky and bloated. Still determined though, i think, been on the wii fit, well only for 30mins, but i burnt almost 300 calories, which is quite good for me.

Well today i've been so restless and down, eating crap and spending money on ebay (how i usually am before i have a 3 day crying session) Anyway by about 2pm, i was few up with myself and decided to get my arse in gear. So i did 20 mins on the wii, but i did all the workout ones like boxing, dancing, kung fu, burned almost 200 calories and alot of my restlessness. (I no 20 mins doesn't sound alot but when your balancing and lifting 22stone, its hard work) So after my shower, i called my local college. I've been thinking about doing a couple of computer courses for ages but i've been putting it off, mainly because i had to call and talk to someone. Anywho the course i want to do is an ICQ NVQ level 2 and a webdesign course, dunno if that means anything to anyone but hey ho. Its flexible so i can do it when ever i have time. I'm not even sure what kind of effect it would have work wise, but i just want to do something i enjoy and have something more then my GCSE's. So i'm going to go part time at work and do this course, see if i can make something of my life rather then spend it moping around, eating crap. So tomorrow i'll put in my official application at work, i'm joining ww group on thursday. I'll enroll for my course once my new laptop arrives, which hubby bought me. Oooo who would have though 20 mins on wii fit would get me so focused.

Good for you - getting on the wii when you felt a bit lousy

I think exercise tends to have that effect - those "feel good" endorphins start getting to work and make us feel good that we are doing something about our weight

Think its great that you are planning on getting to college- yet another change - there is no stopping you now. x

Hey good for you that a mopey day turned into something really productive! Everything good will come along at once won't it, new course and new body- result x

Lordy i am the queen of procrastination. I still haven't joined group and all of my positivity and determination has dried up. Should be going tonight but i can't see it happening, feeling yucky. Plus my new laptop should be delivered today so i want to play with that. I also should be doing the housework but can't be bothered.

whats more important Nilo - your laptop, housework or losing that weight? you can procrastinate all you want but if your weight makes you unhappy then you are only prolonging your own misery. You know you can do this - get to your class! :)

Back