Nilo's Diary - Grrrr I Hate Dell

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
Well the wedding is done, we're back from the honeymoon and i'm very glad it's all over. The honeymoon was awful, we went to london, to do the sightseeing stuff, but i was too tired to walk most of the time, in loads of pain and when we went to the theatre (which was the one thing we were very excited about) i didn't fit in the seat. Usually i can manage to squeeze in but there was no hope with these ones, thankfully the staff were lovely and the manager let us use his private box, so it was really good, but oh my god, embarrassing. I no its all my own fault and the weight is seriously affecting my day to day living, even getting off the sofa is an effort now.
I always said i'd get serious about dieting after the wedding but i'm not calling this dieting, i'm changing my lifestyle. DH is going to do it with me, but i'm not sure he'll stick to it, he's going to come to the first session, so its not me explaining it and i hope he realises that men can go too, as i no he's a bit embarrassed about going. My mum bought us a halogen oven for the wedding, as our normal oven isn't very good. We're going to get a steamer, its really good, has 3 sections but not stacked up, and you can turn each section on at a different time, so you can put your whole meal in and it'll turn each section on when needed for your meal to be finished at the same time. So i'm determined this time, we're going back to London next year, i want to be able to do everything we planned to do this time and i want to see a show and fit in the seat.
Feel like i'm new again!

Hey hun so glad to see you back!

I'm sorry your honeymoon was not as you had planned but I know you can do it and next year London will be fab.

Good luck hun

xx

Thanks guys, the only downside is, group is on Thursday so i'm not sure whether to start now or wait as i don't have any of my books left from last time.

Thanks Bear, think i'll do that. Although even on the honeymoon i stopped eating as much junk and even now, i'd rather have cheese and apple then a bag of wine gums, i wonder if this means i'm going to stick to it this time. I locked all the goodies up yesterday so if i do get weak only DH can get into it. I'm actually excited about doing this now, its a good feeling!

Good luck! You can do it :) We are all here to help you along xx

Thanks smirky.
Ok having a change of plans, i'm starting today, i'll join on thursday and then i can see how i'm going. Changed my mind because i got on the scales for the first time in 4 months and i have put on 3 stone, which could explain why i'm in so much pain at the moment, i am trying not to cry when i say i weigh 22stone 9lbs

Thanks smirky.
Ok having a change of plans, i'm starting today, i'll join on thursday and then i can see how i'm going. Changed my mind because i got on the scales for the first time in 4 months and i have put on 3 stone, which could explain why i'm in so much pain at the moment, i am trying not to cry when i say i weigh 22stone 9lbs

Hey hun, it's good that you have decided to start today, just keep a note of your weight and see what the scales say when you first have your WI on Thursday! :) If you lose a 1lb or 2 by then it will spur you on and give you an extra boost :) Keep strong and keep at it you can do it :)

hey Nilo hunny, i am so glad you're back - dont get upset, you've made the right decision about coming back to here and going back to class and thats the hard part over with :)

if you need anyone to chat to, i'll pm you my mobile number if you want it :) xxx

Hi hon

22-9 it's just numbers ... we all have them - don't let it get you down. You're here and that's all that matters :)

Good for you for starting before class - it'll make next weeks loss even bigger!!

You can and you will do this!

Twigs
xx

Hi Nilo - at least you took the step of getting on the scales and have taken the decision to do something about it - so that's all good news.

Good luck on Thursday - and make sure you add in your losses between now and then as the others say!

Well i feel a bit sad because i'm super excited that my steamer has arrived, my mum said that you knew when you were married because you got excited about kitchen ware, just didn't expect it to happen after a week :D
Any way i've got the one CLICKY HERE It looks really good, only skimmed the instructions but it looks dead easy to use and it has pre set cooking times, which is good because i never no how long things take to cook. Anyway not eaten anything today as i'm feeling really sick, maybe its because i'm hungry, lol!

dont knock getting excited over kitchenware! :p i'm only 22 and i was well excited when i got a slow cooker! :D

will pm you my number now, never feel afraid to text me.. ask anyone who has my number how much of a texter i am.. i have free texts and forget not everyone else has - can talk for hours through text haha :D x

Been a funny old day, i just couldn't get out of bed. I go back tomorrow and i'm dreading it, the thought makes me feel physically sick. So didn't get out of bed till steve came home, cooked him some dinner and went back to bed. I'm worried because this is how my first breakdown started and i can't get in to see the Doctor for over a week. On the plus side i have no appetite, which is making the diet pretty easy. For tea i used the new steamer (which is fab) to make pasta and chicken, stirred with garlic and herb philly, was pretty yummy!
Anyway, with the left over chicken and pasta for lunch at work tomorrow, i'm going to see how it goes tomorrow and if its as bad as i fear, i'll go home and deal with the consequences later. Can't really believe i've got back to here again.
Joining a new group tomorrow, i'm looking forward to it, there are a few groups in the area but i haven't found a consultant i click with yet, the others have made me quite uncomfy! But this one is just round the corner from work so i'm joining the evening group and i'll get weighed on my lunch breaks. Anyway i'm off to watach most haunted live.

Hi Nilo

Sorry you haven't had such a good day!

It's hard to find a class with a good councilor - I tried a few before I found my current class - and even now I don't stay too class :)

Glad the steamer worked well

Good luck for tomorrow!

Twigs
xx

Back