nintendo wii

Yeh me too hahahaha
Ruthy xxx

im just off to play mario kart.. lol.. I love it..!!!!!! and i saw today they had redesigned tomb raider for the Wii.. so you can do all the movements.. HOW MINT..!!!!!!
x x

toys r us supposed to be order wii fit now pick up on fri thats what they told my daughter you dont have to pay till you pick up

Like some of you lot - we bought one and played it for a week or so, now i cant remember the last time we played it!! x

I work in Woolies and we found out today that we are getting 20 copies in for sale on Friday... So if you get there early, you may be in luck!

I LOVE Mario Kart Kitteh! It rocks!

Thanks for the tip Jezebel! I couldn't wait til tomorrow (I have to wait in for a parcel!), so I phoned Toys R Us up to ask them, then jumped in the car and went and reserved myself one (it's only 2 mins down the road!)! Can't wait for Friday - and they're even throwing in a free t-shirt - WOW!!!

Annette x

Hey guys i know this is off topic but i cant swap my stars for points ..or is it the other way around? lol
Nintendo website has never got em!
Ruthy xxx

Cat says:
explain how to swap stars for points in a simple term please for the ninetendo thingy
Cat says:
nintendo*
Allons-y, Alonzo! says:
you get points in certain games. you enter them on a website. the website adds them up. when you have enough points, you exchange them for stuf.
Allons-y, Alonzo! says:
f
Allons-y, Alonzo! says:
cant get simpler than that
Cat says:
with details you idiot
Allons-y, Alonzo! says:
thats about as complicated as it gets tbf
Cat says:
i mean website address etc
Allons-y, Alonzo! says:
www.nintendo-europe.com
Allons-y, Alonzo! says:
the address is on the ticket thing with the points.

dont know if that helps.. a convo between me and my nintendoy michael.. he saved up and spend points on getting me this aweeeeesome princess peach keyring.. it was mint..

x x

wii fit board

yippee.....GOT MY WII FIT TO PICK UP ON FRIDAY. i KNOW A GIRL IN ARGOS AND I HAVE GOT HER TO ORDER ME ONE, GOT MY RESERVATION NUMBER (SLEEPING WITH IT UNDER MY PILLOW):party0011:

funny

funny i started the thread and havnt orderd my wii fit yet lol ive been busy decorating my new house nearly done now though so must pull my finger out lol.

hi just got back from asda and kitteh was right just bought wii fitness, to tired to play now in the morn maybe lol ,

i got it too..!!!!! had a go on it.. and i love it.. apart from it telling me i was obese.. and that i had rubbish posture.. lol..!!!!!

but the scales on it are less than mine. so that makes me happier.. LOL..

Ive really enjoyed playing on it..

x x

I dont have a Wii but thinking about getting one cause I want this fitness thing, dont wanna be left out lol
Wheres the best place to get it from

erm.. im not sure how stocks are looking at the min tbh.. with wii fit coming out.. and mario kart.. a few places have sold out.. AGAIN..
best bet is to either try online.. or in asda.. or Game.. ring your local shops first and see if they have any in.. and if they do.. you could ask them to keep one to one side for you..

x x x

Back