nintendo wii

found one in Smyths with Wii fit included for £229. Gonna get it tonight after work

In Asda i paid 64.71.. which is a weird price.. but a little bit cheaper than everywhere else..

Vicky.. thats a really good price.. considering a wii is usually about 180.. and wii fit is 70..

x x x

SO girlies is it any good.....besides it telling you your obese! id hate to think what id say back to it! heehee.....i want one now but cant afford it as i goto pay for a wetsuit for my 30th birthday pressy

Ruthy xxx

awww i want 1!!! got no money for another 2weeks though :cry:

i like raving rabbids on wii its really good and kills your arms after doing the running ones.:D

It's fab - it told me that my fitness age is 8 years younger than I am! I love it!! Well worth getting it. Don't think my hubby likes it as much as me though as it told him his fitness age was 18 years older than he is!

I also bought the Dancing Stage with dance mat yesterday - another fab fun idea to get fit and that's great too! Definitely recommend it!

It's not cheap this getting fit lark, is it!!!

Annette x

That reminds me, I have been asking my son to dig out the playstation, for a week now, so i can use my dance mat again, well i have had enough of, "I will later" when that boy comes in, he gets it lol.

I love the dance mats - they're so much fun and you can really have a good aerobic workout on them! It's much more fun than going to the gym or having a walk/run! Get those cobwebs blown off it Jax!

Annette x

awww i want one now.....i should have ordered one GRR!

Ruthy xxx

Spent most of the afternoon at my friends with her new Wii Fit. I love it and will be aquiring one this week. Its simply addictive and so blooming entertaining and exhausting but in a good way.

I never thought I'd ever see myself buying a games console, my 15 yr old son, who's wii lives at his dads, will thing i've gone off my head hahahahah.

Cant wait to have my very own wii at home.

Especially as I am now the official Hula Hoop champion .....well, for now anyway!!

Clocked up 30 minutes activity in my Piggy Fit today - still not quite got the hang of the downhill slalom skiing - but my hula hooping and stepping is improving :)

Omg Its Fantastic!!! I Love The Hula Hoop And The Yoga, Well All Of It Is Great !!!:d:dapart From When I First Stood On It And It Says I Was Obese (cheek Lol)!!!!

I Was On It This Morning And It Says I Lost A 1lb Since Yesterday..

My boyfriend bought me one today - its cool...... but like some of you on here Im obese (like I dint know) oh and I too have bad pasture Kitteh xxx

hehe.. Rainbow.. I didnt either.. oops.. but i guess as long as i can learn now.. lol.. and i LOVE your display pic.. sooo purdy..

x x

Thanks Kitteh - it was taken at Knowlsey safari park in October 2006..... we had a lovely day that day xxx

i have got dance factory.. its fun!! quite scary for innocent bystanders though as my manboobs do tend to do their own thing!!!

currently working on getting wiifit from the web

Back