• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Nipping it in the bud!! one year on, 1 stone heavier

Hi everyone, old and new
:wave_cry:
Well....its nearly one year on since i reached my goal of 8st 12 and a size 8.....lots of things have happened in my life in recent months and I have slowly gained a stone which isnt too bad but I want to get back down to around 9st 3ish!
8st 12 was too difficult to maintain and to be honest I think I look better around half a stone heavier so that is what I am going for.
Need to get some motivation and support to get this shifted as I don't want it to slowly creep up to another stone:cry:
Wish me luck!
xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thankyou, I suppose its not too bad in the long run of things but I could have done better! I'm going to SS+ or possibly 810-will decide today! xx

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Welcome back ! yes long time no post , come on you can do this !
Welcome back to the dieting world , which Diet will you be doing ?

missmf

getting slimmer
good luck hun, sure you'll be great!
well done for shifting all the weight in the first place!! xx

Nice to see you back JJJ, you will get it off, you know you can. Were all right behind you x

Good luck m8! I think I remember you from last year? Didn't you like the odd corona and lime?

Ahhhh, Georgie and I were only discussing the "old crowd" on saturday :) Wondering how you were getting on missy!

1st/half a st - pah - knowing you it will be gone in 2 weeks! Perhaps maybe you should stick around this time tho doll or else you'll get a smacked botty!

Missed you JJJ xxxx

awwwww, thanks for the replies and encouragement guys xx
Mike - i think you have me mixed up with somebody else, never heard of Corona ;-)

I think you've done so well to keep most of the weight off, that's the hardest part! Good luck on your restart, bet you'll do great :)

Laura x

Sylvie, you are so right. Losing was the easy part but maintaining has been the real hard work.
Well, so far so good. 2 litres of water, 1 tetra and about to have a frozen choc tetra. I've also had milk in my coffee and tea...
thanks for all your posts, xx

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
Good luck hun, Well done for keeping most of it off and making the decision to do something about the bit thats crept back on. I think that's the hardest part.

Hey you, good to have you back and I have no doubt those few pesky lbs will be history in no time!

xx