Nixnax's Slim Fast Diary

Hi Nikki
Howz it going?
X

Hi Liz :)

How was your weekend?

Mine was ok. I was good on friday and good for most of the day saturday but I had a wedding in the evening and they had a lovely block of stilton that I completely destroyed!! Norty Nikki!!

Then on sunday I was very good again and wasn't too bad yesterday. I think my big downfall this week has been alcohol!! I'm due to weigh tomorrow and yesterday i had STS :( but considering how much I have drank that's not too bad. Also TOTM arrived today so that doesn't help matters.

Off the gym tonight to start kicking this fat :)

hope everyone is well.

Nixnax said:
Hi Liz :)

How was your weekend?

Mine was ok. I was good on friday and good for most of the day saturday but I had a wedding in the evening and they had a lovely block of stilton that I completely destroyed!! Norty Nikki!!

Then on sunday I was very good again and wasn't too bad yesterday. I think my big downfall this week has been alcohol!! I'm due to weigh tomorrow and yesterday i had STS :( but considering how much I have drank that's not too bad. Also TOTM arrived today so that doesn't help matters.

Off the gym tonight to start kicking this fat :)

hope everyone is well.

Hi Hun
Oo yeah the wedding how was it? Did u enjoy?
Sounds like u didn't do too bad Hun so STS like u say better than a gain love. X

I doin ok ta lost 2lb so i giddy, i been on the adios max so i think thats why. But i trying summit out this wk, porridge n skimmed milk instead of a shake for brekky, shake for lunch b normal tea but changing my snx to fruit, yoghurt n a few crackerbreads instead cos I have felt hungry last wk so I hope the change helps but I may put it back on I will see x
Going to the gym later myself I did 2hrs yesterday lolz x

Stick with it Hun, having TOTM will make u crave stuff xxx ;-)

I ALWAYS crave chocolate at TOTM. I've had to leave my purse at home today, so I can only eat what I have brought into work. Like I've mentioned before no will power :)

Whoop 2lb is wicked the Adios is working then. i may have to switch to that. I'm only using the normal one. Will be running out this week, so I'll get some I think.

The wedding was lovely thanks, they looked soo happy it was emotional.

I craving choc now I seen them new chocos advert like rolos but all choc, 250cals for 11 chocs oo worth a treat at some point!! Yummy x

Glad the wedding was good honey xx I love weddings xx

Morning everyone,

Well I hit the gym last night. I did 20 mins of running on level 10 and then did all of the resistance machines :)

Then when I got home I was still buzzing so I spent and hr mowing the lawn (been dying to do it for ages but it's always been raining!) I'd burnt so many calories that I had new potatoes and left over bolognaise for tea instead of a shake. It was yummy :)

I'm going out for tea tonight so I don't know what i'm having just yet. something healthy. Weatherspoons to under 500cal meals :) so I may go there.

Oh and I defo STS this week! Better than a gain though.

Well I got to lunch time and realised that a shake just will not do it for me today, I was unbelievablely hungry. so I went to morrisons and had a salad pot from the salad cart (My favourite :))

tonight i'm eating out so a spoons reggae Reggae chicken wrap for me :) 364cals. I would have eaten 2 tasty meals and still under my cals :) Still have enough cals for 2 snacks. don't think i'll be having them though, i'm pretty full :)

Well I'm not sure whats going on with me at the moment. I just cant seem to say no to food and wine.

I stuck to the diet all day yesterday and went to meet a friend for a study session last night. Went to spoons and had a reggae reggae chicken wrap with chips (around 600cals) and a bottle and a half of rose wine!(feeling it a bit today) I had my main meal as my lunch yesterday as well!! I really need to start sticking to this or I'm not going to be losing anything.

I think I need a kick up the backside :copon: Probably just have the TOTM grumps!

Anyway......

Todays plan is..

B: Chocolate shake
L: some kind of ready meal I expect (main meal of the day)
D: Shake
S: Snack a jacks

Hi Nixnax sorry to hear you've been struggling a bit, i've on TOTM too so I feel your pain it's hard to say no to things lol! I am really trying to be good but will be officially re-starting on Monday I think. I need a big kick up the butt too psml :D xx

I just want to eat everything!

Just had some horrible news. A good friend of mine has gone missing without phone, laptop, clothes and keys :( it doesn't sound good :( I'm really worried. Going to the pub at lunch, I need a drink!

aww hun that's terrible i hope your friend is ok, yes grab yourself a drink xx

Ooo Nikki poor u hun, hope ur friend will b ok xx

Nikki
Is all ok with u honey? X

Hey all,

Well to say the least it's been a very stressful week or so. My friend hasn't been found and it's not looking very good to be honest. We have kind of accepted the fact that we may never see him again :( My boyfriend took me away for the weekend just gone and it was just what I needed, he's such an amazing guy. I obviously haven't been sticking to the SF AT ALL, but will be off to the shops at lunch today to buy my provisions and get back on it. I will also be hitting the gym again this week as well.

I will just be eating low cals today.

How is everyone doing?

Nixnax said:
Hey all,

Well to say the least it's been a very stressful week or so. My friend hasn't been found and it's not looking very good to be honest. We have kind of accepted the fact that we may never see him again :( My boyfriend took me away for the weekend just gone and it was just what I needed, he's such an amazing guy. I obviously haven't been sticking to the SF AT ALL, but will be off to the shops at lunch today to buy my provisions and get back on it. I will also be hitting the gym again this week as well.

I will just be eating low cals today.

How is everyone doing?

Hi nikki
Nice to hear from, sorry to hear ur friend has not been found!
Ur wend sounds good Hun, it's nice to have a break, where dya go? I went in a caravan at north somercotes was a nice break!
U done well to STS! Well done x
I sticking to low cal this week as seems to be still coming off but will defo go bak on sf if it starts going on again x
Take care Hun
X

We went to Steeple Ashton (or Aston) a tiny little village in between Banbury and Bicester. I really enjoyed it. We had a lovely room with a jacuzzi bath (spent most of the weekend in that).

I think STS was mainly due to not eating a lot last weekend, but drink quite a bit. This weekend I just ate what I fancied (large bar of cadbury's caramel, whole pack of pink wafers, mushrooms in stilton!!!!) Very naughty really but hey... I had fun :D

Got a boat load of course work to do this week, but will be aiming to get to the gym tonight, tues, weds and fri.

Back