No Carbs before Marbs! I'm new...

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Hey everyone, just thought I would say hi, I started Dukan on Monday and I have lost 3lbs already, feeling good and enjoying it! My Mum knows a lot about the diet so shes been helping me - I have ideally 3 stone to lose, I am 13,10 starting weight and I want to be 11 stone really - perfect weight for me.

Wish me luck! I have a 23 month old and a 7 month old so my evenings are filled with sorting out clothes, sterilising bottles and cooking my oat bran pancakes which i love! (eating the pancakes not cooking them and everything else i have to do lol!)

My OH and I got engaged 3 weeks ago, not setting a date just yet but I want to slowly start losing some of my bulk, at the moment i cant imagine myself walking down the aisle - I want to be able to wear heels all day for a start anyway!!

x

welcome to the best diet in the world :D

Welcome to dukan, congratulations on your engagement, fab incentive to lose the weight. Cx

Welcome from me too, I've been doing diet for about 5 weeks, its great and you will def see results quickly.

Hello and welcome from me as well, you are going to love yourself on this diet. xx

And welcome from me! Congrats on engagement and hope you enjoy Dukan as much as we do! Jx

welcome mummy to megan and jack, good luck on your journey. post when you have a moment which will be difficult with two little ones. youll love it xxx:welcome:

Hi ladies!

Well I lost 6lbs in my first week! Very pleased, I am feeling better about myself already! Skin is better, dont feel bloated, feel lighter! 6lbs is ALOT in weight (when i did CD years ago my councellor had an actual fake piece of fat which weighed 5lbs, for motivation!)

I need to give the book a bit of a read tonight. I think i havent been 100% but havent been naughty, i just had some bbq food last night and had some sweet chilli chicken skewers - is this sort of pre marinated chicken not allowed because of the sugar in the marinade?

Now I can have veggies, can I have some bolognese mince tonight with no pasta (obviously!) extra lean minced meat with a can of cherry tomatoes in juice, bit of garlic, red onion, is that allowed?

Let me know and thanks everyone, will post when I can! x

whooooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee well done thats a fab loss. Your bolly sounds perfect, add mushrooms too. But yes the pre-marinades are no good the little you has wont hurt your weight loss just keep away infuture. There are loads of marinades on the recipies thread. Keep going isint Dukan fab xxx:wee:

I make bolly too, bulk it up with peppers and mushroooms, grated carrott is nice too. yes to onion too.

Well done on the loss, thats really good. I find it easier to make a menu for the week, I print out loads of recipes and use these to guide me otherwise I'd struggle day by day with forgetting to get meat out etc.

Worth having basics in the fridge for those moments when you might forget, or actually need something for a snack.

Cottage Cheese
LF Yogurt
Quark
Sliced Meats
Crabsticks
Eggs

xx

yes 1 tbsp tomato puree as a tollerated as I remember. thats what i use x

Nice work yummy, such a motivating loss! Jx

Back