No Chocolate for 1 week challenge

thankfully the only thing left in our tin of quality street is toffee pennys and the chocolate toffee fingers and I dont like either lol

STEP AWAY FROM THE COKE!

I actually did better than I thought I would today. The trolley came past and admitedly I felt a twinge, a stabbing almost of craving for a kitkat and diet coke BUT it went away as soon as the trolley did :D

Day 3 - Almost complete :happy036:

The cyber candy package i ordered for my bf came today, but i ordered a chocolate thing for myself...it was soo hard telling my bf to take it away until the 8th :( i want it so bad ahhaa.

I only miss it when temptation is put in my face like this!!!! Im sure you will do fine over the weekend, even if it is hell!! :D

day 2 almost complete. just finished watching biggest loser usa and eating some carrot and celery with 10g if reduced fat humous and a pint of water. usually u would be having tea and a biccy so quite happy with the progress lol.

MrsLmc
1rd January - 8th January (including diet coke, chrisps and choc)
- day 1 completed, day 2 completed, day 3 completed
Nemesis
1st January - 8th January
Starkissedx
2nd january - 9th January (no chocolate, crisps, sweets, fizzy drinks)
Calirose
1st January - 8th January
Leighforty
? January - ? January
Becktoria79
3rd January - 10th January
Nomes
Trisha
2nd January - 9th January
MrsK87
WhitePigeon
Stackhead
1st January - 8th January (inc. diet coke)
StayGoldxox
5th January - 12 January
Boofle

The chocolate biscuits have finally gone from the staff kitchen at work. I did have a toffee penny and an options as I needed a sugar fix but at least I resisted the chocolate!

i'm craving something sweet today so I may have to have a wee ginger nut or 2 later depending what I use for dinner but still staying clear of chocolate

the weather is a nightmare! I got a god soaking last night with the dog! won't get out tonight, going to give blood soon but hopefully get out tomorrow on lunch

Last edited:
I nearly cracked at work today, I would've eaten my arm off if was made of chocolate and I could've murdered a diet coke this afternoon.
But I resisted (much to the dismay of my colleagues as i've been in a bad mood all day)

Day 4 - Nearly Complete!

xx

Back