no energy

Jenny_b

Gold Member
hi every1, 2day i feel crap! got absolutely no energy. got a good sleep but since i woke up i just cant be bothered to do anything. kids r in the garden playing but i just dont wana move.
i got washing, ironing, cleaning to do but dnt think its gonna get done today.
im in such a strange mood. maybe cuz im worried about wi. dunno?
anyway just needed to moan as usual.

hope every1 else is having a better day

jen

x x

aww jenny sorry ur feelin lik that.. how long u been on lipotrim? and when is ur WI?

leave the house work till ur feelin up to it again, there is plenty of other days..... im the same today, i feel lazy and iv visitors tonit soo i gota get some work done.. il maybe just wait to hubby is home to do it for me:D...xxx

Hey jen we all have days like that better just to conserve the energy you do have and take advantage of it being the weekend and hey the washing and ironing will still be there another day if your house is anything like mine i got washing and ironing everyday sooooo leaving it another day makes no difference at all lol!!! take it easy and i'm sure you have nothing to worry about as far as weigh in is concerned cheer up sooon ...

my 4th wi is on monday, had a day off on tues for my bday and ate quite alot so worried ive gained. not weighing myself at home as dont think i'll like what i'll see.

well i put a load of washing in, just school uniforms as everything else can wait till 2moro. i also did the washing up as hate going into the kitchen and seeing mess. still feel rubish though, want 2day to hurry and go. might go to bed for a while.

sorry for my depressing post, usually really happy.
one of them days!

Back