Green Days No longer down in the dumps

My god!! Can I smack your husband in the kisser for you...go on! ... I am bruising for a fight lol

I have a sleeping disorder (I beat my OH up in the night and shout at him) and I snore and I am fat, and at the heaviest I have ever been, but my OH wouldn't dream of treating me that way, because he loves me for who I am.

You deserve much much better than this sweetie.

In my opinion it doesn't matter that he is a man..and they are more blunt, thoughtless or whatever else everyone has said. You deserve to be treated with the respect that the mother of his child deserves. In no uncertain terms I would tell him where to get off. But then I am hard (with a softie centre).

Go for it hunny, do it for yourself.

wishing you heaps of good luck for tomorrow weigh in hunca, not that you need it with your focus and determination this week, let us know how you get on soon as .....

xx

Mixed emotions in prep for wi tmrw- I get so hung up on the numbers that often that is my downfall. Is there anyone out there who doesn't wi & purely goes on how they feel & their clothes? Or does wi keep u in check?

I can feel a lot looser in clothes some weeks and find ive lost nothing lol! Usually get a loss the next week though :) x

WI keeps me in check, but it's also important to recognise inch loss as well. If you haven't already, I'd recommend measuring yourself and taking a note of the measurements, then if at any point in the future you don't get the loss you expect, you can check yourself for inchloss as well! :)

Up bright & early this a.m. Just weighed myself & lost 2lb. Not as much as Id hoped but at least it's a loss.

Well done sweetheart. That is a great start. Remember take it a day at a time and enjoy the journey. If like me you have always used food as an emotional crutch and a comforter it can be very tough to make those healthy changes but after reading your thread I can tell u are going to do this. X

Slow and steady wins the race. Well done you x

Good morning hunca! I have been keeping up with your diary. Well done on your 2 pound loss. It's a great start. Xxxx

2lb a week is a great loss, & more likely to stay off long-term.
If you lost 2lb every week, that's 24lb by Christmas!
Good luck!

busywoman said:
2lb a week is a great loss, & more likely to stay off long-term.
If you lost 2lb every week, that's 24lb by Christmas!
Good luck!

Ooh when u put it like that it sounds better :)
A poorly child in bed today so bang goes my walk will need to make do with the wii instead.

2 pounds is great hunca, well done, agree with the above posts measure yourself as well also think of the big picture

you're doing fab keep the motivation up xx

Thanks Mrs Scandude x
Just made soup & a quorn chilli ( all out my head with what was in the fridge/cupboards ;-)
Had Magic Porridge made with a toffee mullerlight with sliced banana on top def my fav must change breakfast tmrw as had that 3 days in a row! Weather miserable so away to do the wii x

Good for you, you sound really organised and on top of things. Keep it up!!! X

MrsScandude said:
Good for you, you sound really organised and on top of things. Keep it up!!! X

Taking 1 day at a time as Ive failed so many times in the past determined to succeed this time round. Good luck to u too x

Drinking way too much coffee & don't really like water either plain or with squash in it so turned to a mug of boiling water with slice of lemon in it. Read somewhere that if helps if u suffer from wind/bloatedness/constipation! I have 2 / 3
so here's hoping ;-)
Free soup at lunch was fab slightly overdone on the dried chillies but delicious all the same!
Wise words of the day:-
'It's our choices that make us who we are'

Back