Green Days No longer down in the dumps

Maybe I should consider honking lol Can hardly believe Im on day 13 without any problems at all long may that continue. Going to give the car a good wash today then do wii fit. Looking fwd to x factor later :)

Hi hunca

I've been following your diary with interest and just wanted to say congrats on your loss so far and good luck with your journey :) you are defo in the zone- keep it up girl :)
So excited for x factor tonight lol this is the first year I've properly watched it!! Enjoy :)

Thanks :) as u say def in the zone. My jeans are too big but the Size 18's just a little snug ;-) Not managing to drink much water during the day but always manage by bedtime to have drunk my 2lt + only downside is up many times during the night.

Had to take the size 20's off as they looked ridiculous even with a belt the 18's have slackened off slightly & r much better. Who'd hav thought less than 2 weeks into sw Id be ditching the size 20 jeans :)
It gives me such a great feeling.

Just noticed you live in Glasgow as was on my Iphone before!! Me too :) Hope you are enjoying the glorious weather ;) Congrats on ditching the jeans :)

I'm excited for you, will look forward to seeing how you got on :)

Had to take the size 20's off as they looked ridiculous even with a belt the 18's have slackened off slightly & r much better. Who'd hav thought less than 2 weeks into sw Id be ditching the size 20 jeans :)
It gives me such a great feeling.

thats good news, well done, you have stuck with it and already the results are showing, won't be long and the size 18's will have to binned too!

Just been reading ur diary Chickadee83 well done u & glad u had a great time in Ibiza.
Thanks tallsarah it is certainly a good feeling but reckon it'll be a while before Im into size 16. Last time I was that size I was a teenager ( so wee while ago! )
Away to watch x factor with strawberries, grapes & melon & think I'll try melting a ripple (9 syns) to dip them in :)

Where in Glasgow are you 2 chicks?

Im in East Kilbride :)

Hi joanne I live in the west end!

Wooo I love the west end, so many fab shops :)

Can I ask what is the kettleworx programme?

(Sorry hunca. Not trying to take over your thread hehe)

Joanne24 said:
Wooo I love the west end, so many fab shops :)

Can I ask what is the kettleworx programme?

(Sorry hunca. Not trying to take over your thread hehe)

Kettlework is fab! Look up the strand 'secret to shaping up' for all the info u need along with inspiring pictures! X

Just looked up kettleworx & it looks like something I cld do ( also hate jumping about prob cause Im unable to do it) Which starter DVD wld u recommend & weight? Got a loan of wii fit plus to try this weekend.

I started with 4kg bell and the kettleworx starter set. It's quite expensive but definitely works. Worth looking around for offers and on eBay. It's basically a resistance, core and cardio rotation. Each has six 20 minute workouts (plus a short warm up and cool down) so you do one of each during a week. A six week programme. It is a whole body work out without any jumping about or moving too quickly. All done in a small space but somehow I end up dripping every time and with a bright red face. X

Last edited:
Hi Hunca I also have the Kettleeworx starter set which I bought from Amazon, think it was about £55 but you get a lot for your money. I started with a 5kg bell which I got on sale in Argos but after 5 weeks needed more challenge so moved up to a 7.5 kg bell. I had no upper body strength to begin with so I'd suggest 5 kg kettlebell to begin with as you need to challege your body to see quick results. It is a fab programme I really hope you decide to get it :) There have been some amazing inch losses and transformations :)

hi ya - just wanted to let you know that you can get those kettlebells from asda - well you could when we were going to get some (me and DD)

Wi tmrw morning & I can't wait hope Im not disappointed! Terrible metallic taste in my mouth for past 2 days no matter how often I brush or use mouthwash it's still there. Anyone any ideas why this may be?

Back