Green Days No longer down in the dumps

Wow hunca, half a stone in 2 weeks! How good do u feel right now!!!! Keep up the good work, I've been doing this diet since January and still motivated as ever! Longest I've ever stuck to a diet and can be tough at times but I get someone telling me how well I look nearly every day and that gives me the boost I need to carry on. :)

I feel great :)
I'd luv to lose 2 stone by Xmas. It has just clicked this time & Im determined to stay focused. I am loving reading all the posts & comments on here it's very motivational. Reckon Im going to ache a little tmrw after doing wii active today ! Nevermind that's a good sign right?! Lol

Good morning to you all from rainy Scotland :-(
My legs & bum ache so much this morning but going to do wii active again today. Forgot to make my magic porrige last nite & Ive no bread so perhaps scrambled eggs & beans for breakfast this morning.

I like and omelette and tinned toms for breakfast, think it fills me up better and I don't have to use hex a and b for it :)

33 mins on wii active :)
Just had scrambled eggs, baby plum tomatoes, cottage cheese & 4 Laughing cow triangles. It was a lovely change from toast this a.m

Organised our DD to go to Grannys tmrw night & OH & I are going to have dinner (at home, too early on in my sw journey to eat out that's just how my mind works Im afraid) & a proper talk about where our marriage is heading. We've barely spoken for the last couple of weeks not properly anyway & I think it's time we laid our cards on the table & were honest to each other.

Sounds like a sensible move :) Good luck, hope it works out for the best :)

Good luck my lovely. Just remember, don't dumb down how you feel. I have a habit of doing that so that I dont upset the OH! Make the most of the oppurtunity, make some mental notes of things you want to discuss as otherwise bits get forgotten about and end up swept under the carpet. Big hugs in advance x

Hope it went well Hunca xxx :bighug:

Well tonights the night. I'm so blooming nervous it's ridiculous! Anyone would think it's a first date rather than dinner with my husband but anyhow needs must in order for us to move on 1 way or another. Thanks for all the good wishes & I'll 'report' later tonight or tmrw how it went.

Just read this entire thread and just wanted to say well done for your losses so far and getting motivated! Im sorry your husband isnt supportive, im quite lucky in that my other half does SW with me... i go to classes and he follows it at home but he sticks to it with me.

I hope you have him eating his words!

Also, im near Glasgow too :)

Well after reading your thread I think you have a lot of people rooting for you so should get all the support you need right here. Keep up the good work :)

I have read all this thread and i think you are a fab lady and a great inspiration to a lot of women in the same situation hope last night went well xx

Hope everything is ok hunca, drop by and let us know how you are getting on soon :)

Back