No longer obese - yippee!!

Diva2B

Striving to be good.....
Yesterday's weigh in has officially now put me in the overweight column by one pound! Yippee!! I am no longer obese!

One of our fellow miniminers created a graph to plot your weight and I have just shown for the first time as 'overweight' having been previously class 2 obese!

Thank you to all you fellow CDers who have assisted me along the way with your butt kicking and support - I wouldn't have done it without you!

Still a long way to go - i have reached my half-way point exactly yesterday too.

Big hugs everyone, be gorgeous!

Mikki XXX

congrats keep it up your doin fab x

Thank you both - mmwwaa!

I love setting these milestones it makes it sooooo good when you get there - a goal within a goal kind of thing - and it brings the overall achievement closer!

Next step is to lose 8 more pounds and then its 50!!

Feeling good today - just been swimming as well and did 32 lengths! (unheard of for me)

CD rocks - and miniminsers rock even moreso!

Be gorgeous!

Mikki xxx

Congratulations that is a great milestone to get to :) Well done:talk017:

Brilliant! Thats my next goal which i hope to get to next week. I want to be overweight!!

Sharon

Congratulations. What a fantastic loss and milestone to hit.:happy096:

Congratulations and well done:clap::clap::clap::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Well done you! Must be a great feeling!!

Can I join you soon??

Of Course! Everyone is welcome - don't leave it too long, I love the company!!! :eek:)

Before you know it, you will be right here!

Good luck and be gorgeous!

Mikki xxx

p.s. thank you for your kind comments and support everyone! XXX

Well done, thats fantastic new xx

That's fantastic! That's my aim too so it's great to see someone get there and motivate me! Well done.

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Delighted that so many are getting there as well! Brilliant!
First time I have ever wanted to be overweight in my life! :p;)
Mikki xx:party0023:

Back