No longer the FAT friend..Blowing off the cobwebs! Contains Food Talk.

Happy Friday all! Easter holidays start now..3 weeks of not rushing around in the mornings, no Sunday night homework chase and just being plain lazy! Bring it on!

Today's menu:

Breakfast,
I had at 11am today...lol was veggie soup made with 500mls of water!

Lunch..
Choc and orange bar.

4ish-pm.
2 egg omlette with mushrooms and balsamic vinegar.

Evening.
Choc shake made with 500mls of water! (I LOVE these!)

3ltrs of water. 2 coffees made with a dash of skimmed milk. 500mls of Dr Pepper Zero and ice later! Yum!

I hopped on the scales this morning as I just felt so stuffed after my chicken, I was convinced this wee boost had stopped but I have dropped another 1lb. I'm going to keep going how I am until things change again.

I hope everyone has a lovely, lovely weekend xx

:talk017:

Glad it's all working really well for you, another 1lb is great, it's clearly suiting you well. I hope you enjoy the holidays, are you going away at all? And the sunshine has turned up at the right time!

Well done summer...some slight adjustments and you seem to be doing freat...I hope it continues for you!!..x

Wow it does seem to be working for you! Yay!
Hubbie is home tonight after being away for a week!
It's chat time lol
Only just re found your diary! :)
X

cybill said:
Glad it's all working really well for you, another 1lb is great, it's clearly suiting you well. I hope you enjoy the holidays, are you going away at all? And the sunshine has turned up at the right time!

Hi Cybil :)

We are not going away :( going to have to think of a few things to do with the kids. Though they are at the age where they hate 'hanging' around with us! Lol! How about you? Any plans? The sun is a great reminder of why we are doing this huh! X

Miss Mac said:
Well done summer...some slight adjustments and you seem to be doing freat...I hope it continues for you!!..x

Thank you Miss Mac :) you are a great support whether I am whinging or smiling! Thank you xxx

*lil* said:
Wow it does seem to be working for you! Yay!
Hubbie is home tonight after being away for a week!
It's chat time lol
Only just re found your diary! :)
X

Oooh hope it works out for your hubby to! It has totally changed my whole mindset with things going well! I was resenting Exante and always mad at myself, very down with it all. Now every day I wake up with a bounce in my step lol! Do be sure to write in your diary so we can see how he does. Good luck! Xx

JoanneM said:
Were going to be so skinny soon noone will even notice us. ;)

Oh we soooooo are!!! The lovely thing is, that this time we are not beating ourselves up... We are just going with it! I feel so much more relaxed then I did 8 weeks ago. What will be, will be! Xxx

I can't thank anyone for their lovely posts as I am on my phone :(

Just a quick post and I will update later with my menu when I have the laptop on!

Thursday I was 12st 7lbs.
Today (Saturday) I am 12st 5lbs.

I can smell the 11's! Which will be all new weight to lose! Have not been in the 11's for 14 years!

I'm exactly the same Summer, just totally chilled about the whole thing now. Yes I'm losing slowly but at least I'm losing so I'm not complaining.

You'll be in the 11's in no time at the rate you're going and ill be so jealous. ;)

JoanneM said:
I'm exactly the same Summer, just totally chilled about the whole thing now. Yes I'm losing slowly but at least I'm losing so I'm not complaining.

You'll be in the 11's in no time at the rate you're going and ill be so jealous. ;)

Ah Hun I don't expect things to keep going how they are.. But even if it does slow down or stop.. Then I will have a wee look at it again BUT I am so much happier eating along with my packs that I would be quite happy to take the slower losses rather then be miserable on just 3 packs and still have the slower losses lol! If we can lose a lb a week yet have a nice happy week.. That to me is the nicer way! Jo I was turning bitter, I resented people that could eat, I was jealous of those who didn't and had great losses..the diet really was making me bitter, I feel I am 'me' again now.. And I'll take it as it comes :)

Though I got tagged in some pics from Fri night and urrgggh! But at least I am doing something about it now! I may send them to you privately so you can see what I mean where I carry my weight. When I get to goal I am going to make an album on FB with all these sort of pictures in and goal pictures and be loud and proud about it!

Do you have anything nice planned for the weekend? Xx

Definitely want to see pictures.

Im off out in 2 minutes for a night out with the girls which should be good. Then going home to a certain persons house coz its more convenient than coming to mine.

Have a great weekend and Ill catch up through the week.

Sounds like it's working fantastically well for you - yay!!

xx

Week 10 Weigh In...

Thanks for your support girls!

I am so sorry I have been a lousy support these past few days :( I have been busy working on a graphics package for a friend who is setting up her own business. I have loved doing it but I tend to shut out the world and just lose myself in many computer programs putting stuff together :(

Week 10 Weigh In:

I am now 12st 4lbs. I have lost 3lbs! Very happy with that as I have totm pains so that is due any day! So completely over the moon not to be retaining to badly over the dreaded totm time!

It also means! I have now officially lost 2 stone! Finally!

My title for my diary says its working solutions but in all honesty I do not have as much as a WS meal. I like to think I am doing exante 810 -ish! (stolen the 810 ideas from CD!)

The typical meal I add is:

Pork loin steak (most of fat cut off ;) )and broccoli + balsamic vinegar.

1 boiled egg wrapped up in a roasted sheet of seaweed with balsamic vinegar.

2 egg omelette with mushrooms.

Piece of chicken breast ( I never weigh it, just an average breast with no skin, wrapped in foil with a glug of water, herbs chucked on and baked in the oven) with broccoli.

That is about it! I alternate between those! I am happy to keep going this way indefinitely. I am "settled" and plodding on :)

I really hope everyone else is having a good week, I will take some time out later to catch up properly with how you are all doing, sorry again for being lousy :(

Crikey, blowing the dust off my diary!

Wow, I let it get dusty in here! Blowing off the cobwebs as I embark on another 3 week stint :D

Since my last post, I have erm....how can I say...erm...well lets just say the nearest thing to a milkshake I have had is a McDonalds flurry :D

Somehow I have only put on 3lb since my last post in April! I come back at 12st 7lb. I think that's only because in the back of my mind I have tried to be "sensible" so instead of 4 biscuits, I have just had the 2..lol! I have been lucky so before I let it spiral out of control, I thought I would do something about it.

My plan has always been to eventually go back to cal counting. I do lose weight on that all be it slowly. I know the cals in anything! I am the cal queen :D As I have some exante packs that I do not want to waste I thought I would do a 3 week stint on exante to kick start my brain into jumping back on the wagon. I hope that makes sense. Its just that its been in my mind constantly that I have to get on and cal count...."oh I will, just after this slice of cheesecake...." once I am cal counting I am fine...its just getting into that mindset! I know exante really does help me feel in control and I really need that control right now, I need that "leg up" if you like.

I am though going to do my own version...GASP! :eek:

2 Exante packs a day and a healthy balanced meal. Anyone who has read my diary will know, I strangely lose more when I eat?! But another reason I am doing it this way is because for me this time its not so much about how much I drop each day/week, its that mental push back into "diet" land I need. I am not sure that will make sense to anyone else.

Off now to catch up some diaries, old and new! Have a great weekend everyone! x

Back