No longer the FAT friend..Blowing off the cobwebs! Contains Food Talk.

How's it going summer? Good weekend? I started today lol. No really!

The weekend went erm...well it went ;) I'll just leave it at that! Well in fact I did better then I had in a long time and was concious all the time that I was meant to be dieting so I did not spread the peanut butter as thick! :eek:

Today is a new day and a new week! This week has our name wrote all over it! I am telling myself, I paid GOOD money for these packs, having one then stuffing my face for the rest of the day is such a big FAT waste of money! I may as well just literally flush that cash down the loo!

I started off my day exante wise at about 12 as I was rushing around this morning. I had a scrummy Tom & Basil soup! I say scrummy through gritted teeth! I HATE THEM! lol! I have done 1.5L of water already and just started my second bottle.

I am starrrrrrrrrvvvving!

Going to have a vanilla shake with some coffee about 4 then after I have sorted the kids tea I am going to sit down and enjoy my little meal. Not sure what to have....something like Tuna mixed up with some basil and light mayo:)o) I think...with broccoli or something probably and a nectarine for afters!

Weight today: 12stone 6lb.

I think that sounds great. I'm not going to be too strict with the meals, well not heavy carbs but u know, it keeps me going. I love broccoli soup! I know. Weird!
Keep going hon x

Welcome back Summerain, you can do this :)
I've started going WS recently, and am feeling much happier with food on a regular basis.
You did really well to only put on a few pounds, I hope that means for the rest of us when we get to target that there's hope that we can maintain :)

Hope the rest of your day goes well xx

Your plan sounds great hun. You did well to only gain a few pounds!
Good to have ya back xxx

Back