Step2 810kcal No more ''big with a pretty face'' thank you...

morgie12 said:
Hi, I have been on 810 for 19 weeks and have lost 5 stone 2 pound x having the evening meal has been a saviour to me, and I don't think I would have lost much more on ss x
I started at 20 stone 2 pound and now 15 stone . Only 2 stone 12 till goal ( am 5 foot 11), which sounds much better than 8 stone 2 pound to lose! Good luck everyone x

wow that is absolutly brilliant :) well done you!! so has anyone got any meal ideas im bored of thr same chicken and salad fish and salad etc iv just bought some turkey for a change..ha! im going to try mushrooms stuffed with chickpeas garlic and herbs and grilled not sure what itll be like but need a change of flavour... so any suggestions?? :) x

That's amazing morgie! Massive congrats, you've done so brilliantly well! :)

Food ideas: yesterday I had chicken with Chinese 5 spice with a little fat free yoghurt (reduced my milk allowance) and spinach wilted, it was sort of like a stir fry - was delish.

White fish cooked in skimmed milk (milk allowance) with green beans.

I am going to attempt to make a chickpea burger at some point will let you know how that goes. X

FranklyDear said:
That's amazing morgie! Massive congrats, you've done so brilliantly well! :)

Food ideas: yesterday I had chicken with Chinese 5 spice with a little fat free yoghurt (reduced my milk allowance) and spinach wilted, it was sort of like a stir fry - was delish.

White fish cooked in skimmed milk (milk allowance) with green beans.

I am going to attempt to make a chickpea burger at some point will let you know how that goes. X

ooo that does sound delish!! :) my dinner was ok but very boring.. lol and not very filling iv bought sone turkey that i will cook tomorrow and sprinkle a bit of paprika on it might make turkey and veg stirfry... what can you add so its not so dry? xx

Possibly a little soy, and one table spoon of fat free natural yoghurt - I would reduce the milk allowance so that it balances out.

It's not a recommended food allowance but my CDC said it wasn't a problem as long as it was a small amount and that I reduced some of milk allowance.

Or you could even mix a tiny bit of milk with the soy and spices? X

FranklyDear said:
Possibly a little soy, and one table spoon of fat free natural yoghurt - I would reduce the milk allowance so that it balances out.

It's not a recommended food allowance but my CDC said it wasn't a problem as long as it was a small amount and that I reduced some of milk allowance.

Or you could even mix a tiny bit of milk with the soy and spices? X

sounds good :) thank you i have been having a muiller light everyday instead of milk purely because i dont fancy drinking a glass of milk... my cdc said that this was fine so i could just miss my yoghurt and add some to my dinner :) x

I've been on 810 since day one. 7 weeks in and I've lost 23lb so definitely works. Just means average weight loss is 2-3lb per week rather than 3-4lb.

And you're less inclined to cheat or binge as you have a real meal to look forward to everyday.

Sorry! Didn't see page 2 where people had already replied to LoopyLou, ignore me!

Hello again!

Had an awful weekend cambridge diet wise where I drank alcohol, it was unfortunate that my first week coincided with my year reunion in the Lake District but I wasn't prepared to miss out on the celebrations.

Not going to feel guilty as I had an amazing time. However I know that this will effect my first weigh-in on Thursday.

How is everyone this week? Xx

I started the 810 plan 1 week ago and I am going for my first weigh in tonight.

Hey guys, hope you don't mind me joining your thread...
I had my first weigh in this week and lost 8lb doing the 810 plan. You have all inspired me to carry on through those tricky times!!
Does anyone know if you're allowed to have 2 sachets of porridge in the morning, & then I just miss my lunchtime shake, cos I find it really sets me up for the day...not sure if it's allowed tho' xx

first wi and lost 9lbs

Back