No more excuses diary

Good evening all
Today was a hungry day.i ate my usual meals but I just felt hungry, I think it was the cold. I know that I couldn't have possibly been but I just felt that I was. Besides that it was a good diet day, stuck to plan and started thinking about what I would cook for next week. Won't be shopping until Saturday morning so plenty of time.
Brunch today was fruit on the go.
Dinner was the remaining cold chicken with a spoon of rice.lots of peppers, onions and mushrooms in it. Followed by a pear, apple and orange.
Tea was tinned spaghetti and a slim, heb.
I then had an aldi club milk,6 syns, chilli crackers for 7.5 suns, a lot of syns but it was worth it. As I said it was a hungry day.
Looking forward to getting back on my vibration plate and treadmill at the weekend, just hoping my ankle will be 100% by then

Good evening all.
I haven't updated my diary for a few days, time just seems to fly by these days were in lockdown but the days are flying it.its paddy's day almost, it feels like Christmas was only a few weeks ago.
Anyway its been a good diet week, lots of water and fruit. We got a free lunch at work yesterday but I didn't eat any of it. It did smell amazing and I was starving but I hung in there and waited until I got my dinner. Lasagne and broccoli, it was delicious and I am super proud I didn't cave into the free lunch on offer. I'm chasing a pound for this week for my first stone and hopefully a new stone bracket the following week.
Yesterday just reinforced that I am determined to get the weight off. Score me.
The water competition is still going strong at work and more have joined in. Its crazy but good fun.im drinking 2.5 litres a day now, if not more. My skin will be translucent but my kidneys will be shot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Brunch yesterday was fruit.
Dinner was lasagne, 4 syns and broccoli followed by fruit.
Tea was slim,heb and a cheese triangle, 1.5syns and some chilli crackers,5 suns.

Today brunch was slim,heb, bacon and egg with sliced pears.
Dinner was sw chips, steak, peas with onions, peppers and mushrooms in soya sauce. Totally enjoyed it.
I had some skinnys tonight, it is Saturday after all.
Tomorrow I will start back on my vibration plate and then the treadmill.

That's me for today.
How are everyone doing? Beautiful sunny weather at the moment, I hope everyone is enjoying it

Good morning all
No change this week weight wise but it's my star week so I'm content knowing it wasn't a gain. I'm not going to let it bother me.
I have a few days off work so no batch cooking this weekend. I did bake some butternut squash so I can stuff it. Not sure what I will stuff it with ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Chat later

Good evening all.
Mother nature is kicking the crap out of me the last 2 days. I find the older I'm getting the worse they are getting. I must look for a supplement to help with the fluid retention and see if that helps.
Anyway yesterday was treat day and I had a tub of low fat icecream for 22.5 suns and 3 cookies for 20 syns.i went way over my treat allowance again but everything else was on plan.i know I will regret that next week.
Today was on plan brunch was fruit salad. Dinner was sw chips, roast chicken and homemade coleslaw for 2 suns. Followed that with an apple and a pear.
Tea was a slim, a cheese triangle, ham and cherry tomatoes for 1.5 syns.
Fluid intake was was 1.5 litres of water, a herbal tea and numerous coffees and 1 tea.
I had a skinny this evening for 4.5 syns
Making my syn value today 8 syn.
I need to get moving again. I feel like it has been ages since I have been on the vibration plate. Hopefully I will be back to myself again tomorrow.

Are SW chips something you buy or a specific way to cook them to keep them within the plan?

Good evening all.
God it was an awful afternoon/evening but a good diet day.
Brunch was fruit salad.
Dinner was beef chilli with more veg than beef and a spoon of potatoes. I know but I was too hungry to cook rice. It was very weird. 2 syns
Tea was a slim and some fruit.
I made my spring rolls and snacked on 2.
Drank 2 litres of water today, 1 herbal tea and lots of coffee and tea.
Good days eating for 2 syns.

Back to work tomorrow after my few days off. Bound to be a busy one. I'm just hoping the electricity holds in the wind. Its pretty gusty and the worst is yet to come. I'm just concerned over my coffee in the morning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Chat later

Yep, it's wild out here now. We have moved the cars out on the driveway so no fence panels can fall on them. Hopefully we will all manage to avoid fallen trees in the morning.

Good evening all, a mighty cold evening also. I'm frozen all evening. So I'll be off to bed to thaw out and watch tv.
Today was a good day. I had a chilli & roasted butternut squash, lots of speed food in the chilli too. It was very tasty and not bloating like rice can be.
I had some fruit in the morning with my coffees, it was around 12 for the fruit.i can't eat in the morning.
Tea was a slim,toasted and a fruit salad.its quite nice. I have had it a few times and I do enjoy it.
I managed 2 litres of water today, a herbal tea, along with my coffees and teas.
Tomorrow dinner is plated and ready to go. With some more fruit.
So today was a good day diet wise.

I'm finding that the weight is dropping very slowly and not as fast as before. I'm putting this down to my medication but it is coming down.

Good evening all, hope everyone is doing well this evening.
I haven't been on a lot this week. The truth is I'm not in the best of form this week. My diet is great, even if it's slow moving, its moving in the right direction. I'm on some heavy medication that could be contributing to the slow movement. However they are essential and I needed them this week.
Tomorrow is mothers day. I have not seen my mum since st Stephen day. My son is staying with her while hes in college so I haven't seen him either. I'm really struggling with it emotionally. With my job its just safer to stay away until mam is vaccinated. The lockdown only allows 5km movement and both of them are 30km away.
I have never been a fan of mother day. It's just a money making racket but I just can't stop thinking about it this year...
My mother in law died just before the new year so this is my oh first without his mother. I'm feeling very down and I can't put it on him so I'm just staying quiet.
I hope I'm not upsetting anyone just putting this out here because I can't do anything about it or talk about.
Its nuts what this virus has exposed us all to. I'm tired of hearing about it, talking about it.
I miss my son so much, we talk all the time but I'd love a hug from him.at 20 hes still my baby man๐Ÿ˜‰ and doesn't mind hugging his mom.
Ramble over. I know I am lucky enough to have my mum,its just hard right now.

Sorry you haven't been great this week. It's the little things that are getting to us in lockdown. Thankfully they never told us at the beginning that it would be over a year or we would never have put up with it.

Sorry you haven't been great this week. It's the little things that are getting to us in lockdown. Thankfully they never told us at the beginning that it would be over a year or we would never have put up with it.
Thanks @tipperary I totally agree with you. It seems to be never ending at the moment. I was just finding today a bit much. Himself came home with a bunch of flowers this morning and my son rang early so it wasn't too bad in the end.

Brunch today was a slim, heb, a tin of spaghetti, 2 syns, banana and an apple.
Dinner was roast potatoes, roast carrots, parsnips, courgette and beef.
I had 2 skinnys, 8 suns and chilli crackers for 7.5syns. Got carried away on the crackers and ended up going over.
Drank 2.5l water, herbal tea and coffee and tea in multiples ๐Ÿ˜‚

Tomorrow is weigh day. I'll be up at the crack of dawn as usual.

Its going to be a rocky week, with Patrick day. I have promised myself something special on Wednesday. I deserve it.a double celebration. Paddy's day and mother's day all in one celebration

Good morning all.
Been a very busy morning here. I have been making a cake for a co worker. It's in the oven right now and in a few days time I will have to transform it into a baby penguin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ oh the joy but it will be fun.
Luckily I don't eat my own cake, never have.im big enough with out that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Feeling a lot brighter this week than last.
Always a good thing.
I'm down 2.25lb this week. I've hit the a stone loss marker and also entered into a new stone bracket, only just but I'm taking it and I'm not giving it back.

Paddy's day is Wednesday. I'm not going to be too strict with myself that day, although I don't plan on being too lenient either, so I plan to maintain this week. I will have an sp day and try to make that happen.
Hopefully everyone is focused and ready for the coming week.
Chat later

Reactions: C2C
Glad you are feeling a little better. Yep. Im really looking forward to a break in tbe middle of the week, our office is bedlam aa loads have taken annual leave this week

Glad you are feeling a little better. Yep. Im really looking forward to a break in tbe middle of the week, our office is bedlam aa loads have taken annual leave this week
Thanks. There's nothing good about being under staffed. Just leads to headaches. Wednesday will be like a mini weekend ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Good evening all
Today was a busy day and I would have done less in work.
I didn't have my usual weighin treat today. I kept trying to decide what I wanted, when I decided what that was, I decided it was too late and that I shouldn't bother. After all I have Wednesday to treat myself this week. Maybe subconsciously I didn't want to blow my loss away by treating myself 2 days. I'm very aware that I am only a quarter of a pound into my new stone bracket and I don't want to give it back by being silly. As I am writing this I have realised that is why I struggled with my treat today. Ooooh the madness ๐Ÿ˜‚

Didn't have time for brunch today, was too busy. I went straight to dinner at lunchtime. I had sw chips, sw kfc chicken, 4 syns, hmade coleslaw, 2 syns, and cherry tomatoes. I did enjoy it. A low syn treat.
This evening I had sliced pear and apple. That was all I ate today and i am up since 6am. Maybe my appetite is starting to change.
I managed a litre of water and a herbal tea. Not forgetting the teas and coffees but for some reason i I don't see them as fluid. I guess because there is caffeine in them and a splash of skimmed milk my hea every day.
Back to work tomorrow.
Chat later

Good morning all.
Been a very busy morning here. I have been making a cake for a co worker. It's in the oven right now and in a few days time I will have to transform it into a baby penguin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ oh the joy but it will be fun.
Luckily I don't eat my own cake, never have.im big enough with out that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Feeling a lot brighter this week than last.
Always a good thing.
I'm down 2.25lb this week. I've hit the a stone loss marker and also entered into a new stone bracket, only just but I'm taking it and I'm not giving it back.

Paddy's day is Wednesday. I'm not going to be too strict with myself that day, although I don't plan on being too lenient either, so I plan to maintain this week. I will have an sp day and try to make that happen.
Hopefully everyone is focused and ready for the coming week.
Chat later
Congrats on your loss!

Back