No more excuses diary

I think many of us was tempted by the Easter fayre but as you say you will lose in the next few weeks,

Good that you have planned dinners for rest of week. I tend to plan a head then I tend not to go over on syns for that day. My downfall is Hex A I have never been a dairy lover. But I do manage a milky coffee made with one of these machines which grind and percolate the coffee. So there is not many days in the week I eat both Hex A.
Im following an old plan that i used in 2014 and i only have 1 hexA which I use in my teas and coffee for the day.

Good to know that I can still have one HexA on old plan. I drink tea and coffee black. So this one milky coffee sees use one portion. I do try and eat quark or Greek yoghurt in the week trying to stave off osteoporosis. I don't actually go to group or do the online version of SW. But do it alone at home. I know I must have made a few boo boos but i have more right than wrong I think.

Good evening all,
Weighed this morning and have a gain of 1.5lb after the weekend. Not to worry. I will shift it again soon enough.

Totally wrecked this evening. I had so much to catch up on after my few days off. I don't know why I bother taking time off.
Today was a good diet day. My water intake was too low today. Didn't even manage 1.5 litres.
There are biscuits and sweets everywhere in work as someone is leaving. Then someone dropped in a strawberry cheesecake one of my favourites. I sliced it up for the girls and no one noticed that i didn't have any myself. It was great.
Tomorrow we are ordering dinner in. I chose chicken in oyster sauce with boiled rice because it sounds so good. Turns out its very low in syns which is a mega bonus. I can and will avoid the sweets etc as the lunch will be a threat. Outside of lunch the plan is to just eat my fruit and yoghurt and my heb when I get home

Good to know that I can still have one HexA on old plan. I drink tea and coffee black. So this one milky coffee sees use one portion. I do try and eat quark or Greek yoghurt in the week trying to stave off osteoporosis. I don't actually go to group or do the online version of SW. But do it alone at home. I know I must have made a few boo boos but i have more right than wrong I think.
Im doing it from home myself too. I have the books so i just work away myself. Plenty of recipes available online and plenty of encouragement here to help me along. Your doing fantastic with your weight loss.

We both are doing well. I find internet invaluable. But the support on here is great for keeping your motivation high. Challenges keep me accountable

Good evening all,
Today's take away was amazing. Definitely have that again but not too soon. I endulged in a sliver of cheesecake today. It was a special occasion and not just another work day. End of an era really. The penguin cake went down a threat, I don't eat my own cakes as a rule so i can cook and sculpt them anytime.
I did manage to eat a lot of fruit apart from lunch.I just had my toasted thin and a cheese triangle when i got home with more fruit.
Now that Easter and today are out of the way i have no more planned distractions until my own birthday in June. So 10 weeks with no deviations. I want to lose the 1.5lb from Easter and another stone before my birthday. A push but i can do it

Sounds like it was a well earned treat 😃. I love a takeaway.

Good evening all,
Down 1.25lb this week, most of my easter gain is gone. I was a ball if energy this morning. I had the washing machine and dishwasher on, beds stripped and half the floors hoovered by 8 30am.i was flying it. Had the weeks dinners cooked, kitchen tidied, floors finished, beds dressed and shower taken by 12 noon 🤣🤣🤣 wonder woman

Today was treat day, i didn't go overboard. Shared a small easter egg with himself, 12syns, chilli crackers, 7 syns, choclate biscuits,I have no idea of the syns but id guess a lot.
Today's dinner was porksteak, potato stuffing, roast carrot, courgette and potatoes. I enjoyed it. I had fruit while i was doing my wonder woman impression and running around the house. It was lovely to sit down and reap the rewards of the morning cleaning. 🌄
Tomorrow im back to work. Dinner is the same as today. I have roast chicken for Wednesday and tagliatelle for Thursday and Friday.
I i have chicken and meatballs for the men for the week.
Im hoping to hit single figures in the pounds this week so that's my mini milestone fir next Monday

Well done on weight loss. You sound like your one of these Duracell bunnies that go on forever :rotflmao: you have been a busy bee and got lots done

Well done on getting the Easter gain down again. I’m back on plan too but suspect I have more Easter gain to loose than you😩. I haven’t weighed myself yet and will try to wait until Friday to weigh as I find that large (short term) gain sends me off into a tizzy of overeating and I self sabotage all over the place.

So my plan is to weigh on Friday and hope that the gain is only a couple of pounds and then I’ll be mentally back on track.

Good evening all
Another day down, been very busy at work this week. Good for sticking to plan, no time to even consider slipping🤣🤣bad in the sense that i don't think that i have been eating enough. Only managed 1.5 syns yesterday and again today. I know for slimming world that you have to use your syns for the diet to work. I like to use my syns on good foods and not just treats. I don't always use my full syn amount but I do try to eat about half of my 15 syns. Its a strange thing the way it works.
So today's dinner was chicken, carrots and potatoes. Followed by a pear and an apple. I did manage to eat some fruit throughout the day,which was good. Tea time i had a thin, my heb, and my cheese triangle for 1.5syns,and a pear. Managed 2 herbal teas and 2 litres of water along with the usual teas and coffee.
The weather is beautiful at the moment and i am managing a few strolls on my lunch so that's a bonus 😀
Im off at the weekend and have a list of jobs lined up to get on with.
Tomorrow dinner is packed. Beef tagliatelle packed with speed veggies.
Onward we go

I have read that some SW save their syns and use them for a "special meal" rather than use upto 15 syns per day. They may use something like 50 syn on one meal. Personally I have not gone down this route as I like my daily treats such as popcorn. My treats keep me going :rotflmao:

Good for you @purpleorc i know some do it that way but I haven't tried. I just know if I don't use some of them things tend to be very slow moving. I'm sure work will settle down and I can get back to eating again

We do what works for you. Rather than follow someone else. We all have different lifestyles , work life and family life. We make it fit around our own life. I know I do but now I am unable to work due to my health so I have more time on my hands than most.

Back