Total Solution NO MORE EXCUSES!

LOL I never thought about it that way. I will definately come on here next time I fancy something naughty and it'll probably be quite a few times this week because my best friend's emigrating to Egypt on Thursday so I know I am going to be having a bad week emotionally :(

aw thats going to be tough, but if you're an emotional eater (like me!) then its also a perfect opportunity to prove that you don't need to resort to food when you're feeling bad - at the end of the day, its not going to make you feel any better, but sticking to the diet and proving yourself right - that you CAN do this and get to your goals - will make you feel soooo much better than any quick fix! if you feel that you have to have something then stick to low carb protein like a little bit of lean meat or fish, it can take the craving away and you'll usually stay in ketosis too so doesn't have such a dramatic effect... :)

Misspiggy1981 said:
aw thats going to be tough, but if you're an emotional eater (like me!) then its also a perfect opportunity to prove that you don't need to resort to food when you're feeling bad - at the end of the day, its not going to make you feel any better, but sticking to the diet and proving yourself right - that you CAN do this and get to your goals - will make you feel soooo much better than any quick fix! if you feel that you have to have something then stick to low carb protein like a little bit of lean meat or fish, it can take the craving away and you'll usually stay in ketosis too so doesn't have such a dramatic effect... :)

MissP your advice is AMAZING :D
I love reading your comments, it spurs me on even when it's not aimed at me :)
Thank You xx

I just need to keep thinking that I'm going to be able to go on lots of nice holidays now to visit her so I need to get that bikini body faster than I originally needed to :D

lol I'm always good at giving advice, just not always so good at taking it ;)

I think we;re all a bit like that! Good at giving advice to everybody else but not good at actually doing it ourselves lol

Good morning Becky. Well done on the 5lbs weight loss . Lol at the 40 sausages, love it! :D

Sorry your best friend's emigrating, but yes think of the lovely holidays you have to look forward to :hug99: xx

Back