No more excuses

Straight back on track again. Fingers crossed I still get a loss this week.

Well 4 weeks done and another 3lb gone meaning a total loss of 1st 7lb. Can't complain. If I can lose a stone a month for these next 2 months that will mean I'm almost halfway to goal. Still need to do this weeks measurements but my clothes are looser than when I first started so it's all good. Can't wait to get into the 15's now. Onwards and downwards I go!

Just brought some size 16-18 pj's to replace the 20-22 one's that are now falling off me.

It's really exciting having a really GOOD excuse to spend money on clothes :)
True. Though I went in the buy pj's and came out having brought pj's, a new top and new jogging trousers plus 2 new DVD's. This is why I shouldn't be allowed in shops.

Thanks :) I'll be catching up with you weight wise soon :p Already another 2lb gone this week and it's only Monday. We need to get back down the gym Rhi Rhi!!

Major achievement. Less than 5 weeks ago my belt was on the loosest hole and slightly tight. Tonight I've just put it on and can comfortably do it up on its tightest. The picture below is how it now looks at its loosest!

image-3566585439.jpg

Getting there slowly. Looks like I'll hopefully have a 4lb+ loss this week so keeping my fingers crossed for my next stone next week. If that happens I'm well on course for a 3st 7lb loss over this 12 weeks. So exciting. I still have to keep reminding myself I'm in the 16's as everything I think it I keep thinking I can't possibly be in the 16's!

I was just thinking. If I lose 4lb in the morning (pretty please scales!) then I'll have reached my quarter century. Make's the rest feel much more manageable :)

Also picture time in the morning as I've decided to take photos every month so will be interesting to see if I can see a difference.

cherry-blossom this thread is amazing hun! just sat and read it from start to finish! i'm hoping to start next weekend after we,ve been out! well OH has planned a night out as he got laid off from work in november last year and we haven't been out anywhere since due to lack of funds so i dont want to spoil it by starting my diet now, i'm currently at a slimming club so will go for my last weigh in on tuesday carry on the rest of the week then as of next monday (15 april gosh seems miles away) will be a S&S girl!,

good luck for the weigh in i'm waiting on tender hooks lol x

Just had a catch up on your diary, you are doing brilliantly!
I have just restarted S&S this week, so I will try keep up with your progress..

Good Luck!

:cool:

Back