No more excuses

Good luck girls.

Well I've done it! 4lb off which means my BMI is now in the 30's not the 40's and I've reached that quarter century. Was so nervous before wi this morning which I'm not normally. Another 3lb now for that 2st loss and another 4lb till I drop into the 15 stones. Fingers crossed for next week!

On the left is me on the 1st March weighing 18 stone. And in the right is me today (5th April) weighing 16 stone 3lb, so a 1st 11lb loss. I can see a slight difference but not much. What do you all think?

Attachments

• image-592814938.jpg
    image-592814938.jpg
    452.2 KB · Views: 75
  • image-1760236339.jpg
    image-1760236339.jpg
    453.4 KB · Views: 81
Wooow well done!! I looove progress pictures, keep them coming!!!

I can see you're holding the phone with your arm lower in the side-on photograph, your torso has lost a layer all over for sure!! And your waist is definitely smaller in the front-on! :D

Can't wait to see more as you progress!

x

Got a new goal now. Hopefully going V festival in August (to work not party) so would be fab to be skinnier for that.

Got a new goal now. Hopefully going V festival in August (to work not party) so would be fab to be skinnier for that.

Photos are looking good! Changes are a happenin', keep up the good work!

I would love to go to a festival, its on my bucket list!

I've been to one small festival before but I was working at that too. In fairness I would never go to a festival unless I was working at it as I hate camping and I hate loud noise (and a festival pretty much is a large amount of both).

I've been to one small festival before but I was working at that too. In fairness I would never go to a festival unless I was working at it as I hate camping and I hate loud noise (and a festival pretty much is a large amount of both).

Don't think I could camp as I am an old dear! Lol, glamping or VIP would be more my style!
I just fancy the music and the atmosphere.
Working must be mad at these things!

If I had a choice it would be glamping/VIP all the way!

And in terms of working I'm there as part of the medical cover, was talking to my friend earlier who's sorting out all the medical personnel and apparently it's really busy. Should still be good though and looking forward to the experience of it all.

If I had a choice it would be glamping/VIP all the way!

And in terms of working I'm there as part of the medical cover, was talking to my friend earlier who's sorting out all the medical personnel and apparently it's really busy. Should still be good though and looking forward to the experience of it all.

Medical cover, you will get to see some amazing sights I imagine!
Enjoy your weekend.

Last edited:
I've come up with a new way of stopping myself overeating. It's called hide the food behind the gravy pot (plate was turned further round).

As a bit of back story. I've been out sorting out and running some fundraising at Tescos for my Saint John division all day (we raised £151 in 4 hours!) and me and my friend decided to go to harvester afterwards. Well after a few delays we eventually go there at about 9pm. By this point my mind was jumping up and down demanding food as I usually have 'dinner' about 5 and although I wasn't physically hungry I was definitely psychologically hungry. So on getting there we're told there's a 40 minute wait, ok we think, by the time we've driven elsewhere it will take just as long so we decide to wait. We then get a table at about 9.45 and order straight away. We're waiting a waiting and my poor mind is now saying it would really like some food please. Eventually at about 10.25 we get our food. I know that mentally I could scoff the plate in seconds but I also know that if I do so I will really regret it as I'd feel really sick. So I make sure I slow down my eating. I then decided to cut of some bits of the chicken and put that and most the peas behind the gravy pot as a 'do not eat' pile so that I can make sure I stop when I need to. Ok so I still ate a bit too much but did much better than what I would have without my little food pile.

Attachments

• image-2059446916.jpg
    image-2059446916.jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 56
I've come up with a new way of stopping myself overeating. It's called hide the food behind the gravy pot (plate was turned further round).

As a bit of back story. I've been out sorting out and running some fundraising at Tescos for my Saint John division all day (we raised £151 in 4 hours!) and me and my friend decided to go to harvester afterwards. Well after a few delays we eventually go there at about 9pm. By this point my mind was jumping up and down demanding food as I usually have 'dinner' about 5 and although I wasn't physically hungry I was definitely psychologically hungry. So on getting there we're told there's a 40 minute wait, ok we think, by the time we've driven elsewhere it will take just as long so we decide to wait. We then get a table at about 9.45 and order straight away. We're waiting a waiting and my poor mind is now saying it would really like some food please. Eventually at about 10.25 we get our food. I know that mentally I could scoff the plate in seconds but I also know that if I do so I will really regret it as I'd feel really sick. So I make sure I slow down my eating. I then decided to cut of some bits of the chicken and put that and most the peas behind the gravy pot as a 'do not eat' pile so that I can make sure I stop when I need to. Ok so I still ate a bit too much but did much better than what I would have without my little food pile.

Just subscribed to your diary. It's truly amazing I can see the difference from the pics of yourself. Inspiring. I do hope u don't mind popping by to say hi. Well done on resisting yummy meal and sticking to plan. ATM I couldn't do that Cherry- Blossom. Hope to one day. For me it's roll on ketosis lol. I was starving tonight so I had 5 packs. Can definitely see the difference in your pictures of yourself though. Well done and all the work you do and charity events aswell. Amazing. :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just subscribed to your diary. It's truly amazing I can see the difference from the pics of yourself. Inspiring. I do hope u don't mind popping by to say hi. Well done on resisting yummy meal and sticking to plan. ATM I couldn't do that Cherry- Blossom. Hope to one day. For me it's roll on ketosis lol. I was starving tonight so I had 5 packs. Can definitely see the difference in your pictures of yourself though. Well done and all the work you do and charity events aswell. Amazing. :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you. I don't mind you popping in at all. Glad I'm inspiring :)

Love it! Hide the food trick is added to my list of favourite ways to stop overeating !

Glad you got fed finally, I would have eaten the napkin at that time of night!

I wasn't far off eating the napkin!! When I start re-eating properly I may have to find something to put on my plate to hide food behind now.

Anyway another day done and dusted. Back at uni tomorrow after two weeks holiday for a day full of very boring looking lectures. Still will be nice to have a bit of routine back in my life. Last time I was at uni though I found it very hard as I was about ready to naw my own arm off by lunch time. Though that was more at the very beginning of my diet and I think it was more due to sheer boredom than actual hunger. Least it's only 3 days this week. Just not looking forward to having to get up in the morning as I'm a night owl so been having some lovely lie in's recently.

On another note just found my measurements sheet from last time I did this. The last weight I have recorded is on week 6 so I've now almost done as long as my last stint. Plus my lowest recorded weight was 16st 9lb which means I'm probably now at my lowest weight for about 2 years! Feels fab :)

Well done Hun :) still not fair that your catching up with me :p

I don't get a lie in either as gotta drive mum to uni... So gonna get up early and go to the gym :)

Now go to bed missy xxx

Well looks like I'll end up with a small loss this week. 1lb gone so far. Would desperately love another 2lb to get to my 2st or even better another 3lb to get into the 15's. Need to get some motivation up to go to the gym.

you're doing so great! pics are great - legs and arms definitely leaner in second pics

and how did you restrain yourself at Harvest at that time of night! I'd have gone for the worst thing on the menu and scoffed the lot plus bread - you are really in the zone it's so great!! :D:D

Back