No More Failing.. I am going to do this!!

Aww your poor little man, hope he feels better soon....

Id defo still go to WI. Like tan said, life gets in the way sometimes but if you go it will defo mean you are on track for next week as you know what you are facing and you never know, you could be looking at a loss on Monday. You still have 4 full days to put it back x

yeh im defo goin to go! might make a quiche later for friday n saturday lunches!!
xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

So sorry to hear your little man is poorly. Sending get well wishes.
Noone can be expected to think about their diet at times like these. Don't beat yourself up get on the scales, see what the reading is and get back on plan as soon as. Don't forget to rest as well. We tend to forget about ourselves when our children aren't well.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So sorry to hear your little man is poorly. Sending get well wishes.
Noone can be expected to think about their diet at times like these. Don't beat yourself up get on the scales, see what the reading is and get back on plan as soon as. Don't forget to rest as well. We tend to forget about ourselves when our children aren't well.

yeh well im goin t see what i weigh then jus.get bk on it!
its jus hard t.cook dinners ect isnt it wen makin sure his ok gettin called in.every 2 seconds and not vein here!!
xx

I just went back through your diary and see your loss. Well done you :D:D
That's a great loss!

Sorry to hear Lucus is poorly x I hope he is on the mend now sammie x x i

Hi hun!
His alot better thankfully, had alot of.problems with him but wen carl was younger he was really poorly so i jus hope he doesnt have as many problems as him!!
Xxx

The positive thing is Carl grew put of it. So if he does have it tough now hopefully Lucus will be the same x
Also there are so many good things to help prevent problems now, so it could be well controlled x glad he is recovering , nothing worse than the little ones being ill!! X

Jus chexked on lucas sick everywhere his sweatin again!! This cough is really takin it out of him!!!

The poor thing x make sure his temp can stay down and try to push fluids x kids can become ill so quickly, but they normally bounce back quick x fingers crossed he is feeling a little better when he wakes x

Lucas is in the doctors at half ten!!

He is SO upset his not at school tofay for pudsey day (children in need lol)! He wanted t wear his own clothes n show them.off bless him!!!

I have heard bk from ppl for his party.... 19kids are conin!!! 12 is included in the price then 6.50per child after oops!!!

Xxx

Hiya ladies!!
Yesterday went oknat the doctors got sum more medicine!!!
He seems better bet still not great!!

So i have been shoppin today went t wakefield we saw twist n pulse n kingsland road haha it was the xmas light switch on!!!
Stocked up on veg and fruit n stuff for this week!! I dnt doubt for a secobd i have put weight on this week BUT i dnt care coz i AM goin t lose 7lb by xmas so by nxt week im hopin at least 2 lbs are off!!
So saturday were off to a party, i will mostly b drinkin bucks fizz champagne and wine.... So i dnt no what t do with syns? Maybe five syns a day n jus save loads for sunday?
Some dinners this week..

Sausage and veg
Chicken 'fried' rice
Fish
Quorn mince curry manybe

Xxxx

Loving the positivity sammie!!! Yep just make sure you work out how many syns are in the wine/Buck's Fizz before you go, planning ahead will help you stay on track xxx

Back