No More Failing.. I am going to do this!!

Jus ate 16 syns!!
Aldis french fries 3.5
Aldis.kitkat 5.5 :what:
2 bourbons 3.5 each

16syns is alot on that kit int it!!!!! On WW i.wud.have t write my dinner off but im still ok for.dinner dnt wanna have this many syns tomorrow gotta save a few few for drinks saturday night

Xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

recipes and photos! ! xxx

Oooh defo pics!!! On the road to 7lbs down now sammie! Xxx

It wont let me upload pics why not!!!??
Ok so the fish cakes were pollock mash pits onion garlic seasoning
It was lovely n fillin jus a bit dry?! I dnt no what i.cud.of.done differently for them not t b so dry?!

Xxx

It wont let me upload pics why not!!!?? Ok so the fish cakes were pollock mash pits onion garlic seasoning It was lovely n fillin jus a bit dry?! I dnt no what i.cud.of.done differently for them not t b so dry?! Xxx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Add a dash of milk or an egg. They look sloppy but cook wetter if that makes sense,!
Or hide a baby bell in the middle for a gooey centre lol xx

Yum a cheesycentre bet thats lovely!!!
Sharon they were nice i will defo do them again!!!
Xxx

Add a dash of milk or an egg. They look sloppy but cook wetter if that makes sense,! Or hide a baby bell in the middle for a gooey centre lol xx

Now ya talking! Have you ever made homemade burgers with a baby bell inside? They are supposed to be lovely x

Never made home made burgers??!! Bet u cnt make them.with quorn mince? Xc Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've never tried them with quorn but they are gorgeous with extra mean mince... Feels like you are being naughty but it's all on plan :D x

Hhhmmmm i wanna make them shame i.havent any mince might make them sundayfor a fake away after dunkin sat!!!
Im hidin from cheesecake in.the kithen im.sooo proud of my self i ant had any yet xxx

Ok cheese in the middle genius x or injecting a parsley sauce shot!! I need to actually cook to make these things of course !! X

Ok cheese in the middle genius x or injecting a parsley sauce shot!! I need to actually cook to make these things of course !! X

Apparently baby bells are the best cheese to use as they don't run out all over the place when they are cooking x

Im defo makin.burgers with babybells in on sunday with.chips as a fake away i am.already lookin forward too it!!!

Im watchon im a celeb but might go t bed i want sum cheesecake not.gpin t have any but gggrrr its callin me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't normally watch it but I'm stuck in a hotel room and there nothing on. That trial was making my gip eeeeeeewww!! x

Sammie I made mine with normal lean mince and ww sausages and they stuck nicely xxx

I don't normally watch it but I'm stuck in a hotel room and there nothing on. That trial was making my gip eeeeeeewww!! x

Haha!! I no!! Im not keen on matthew but i do love joey!! I cud never eat any of that stuff... Peacock penis...turky balls (how big were they!!!)
Xxx

Sammie I made mine with normal lean mince and ww sausages and they stuck nicely xxx

Yum im goin t make burgers sunday jus need t find the recipe im even makin carl them!! Xxx

Morning ladies
How cold is it?? Looking outside and the roofs are all white lopks pretty from inside!!!!
Ive dug lucas his gloves n scarf out!! His so miss match his got a bright red scarf some multi coloured gloves and a silly hat... Remember the hat him out of N dubz used t wear?! His got one.of them..Lucas picked it all lol!!!

I cannot believe that in 11 days my lil boy is goin t b 4!! Its goin so fast its scary t think how fast!!
20 kids now comin to lucas party 2vkids havent let me no i dnt think they will b comin eeekkk the ret are tho so his goin t have a fab time!!

So last night i had no cheesecake woop woop go Sammie!!
BUT i did have sum wine.:eek: so i used 25syns yesterday!

Food for today
Breakfast
35g fruit n fibre, milk and banana hex a and b

Lunch
Chicken tikka
Salad
Boiled eggs
Grapes

Dinner
Chicken kebabs with onions and.peppera
Sw chips
Babycorn,carrots and greenbeans..
Mayo 2syns

I have some ww sticky chicken marernde its free on ww so what would it b on SW?

Tonight will also have a mullerlight yoghurt!

Syns used so far this week 27/105

I jave brought.2.muller corners millionaires shortbread ones tjey will prob b high in.syns but for treat wen i want one i think they will do the trick!!

Xxx

Back