No More Failing.. I am going to do this!!

Im goin t try not have as many carbs this week....
Ok so i jave some pollock (frozen) what shall i do with it?!!!
Xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im goin t try not have as many carbs this week.... Ok so i jave some pollock (frozen) what shall i do with it?!!! Xxxx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app
I'd have a look on the slimming world website an maybe make some fishcakes with it, with mashed potato, herbs, egg etc xxx

there is a thread on here and it's something like petes recipe something. He has millions of recipes all home made stuff xxxx

Im goin t try not have as many carbs this week.... Ok so i jave some pollock (frozen) what shall i do with it?!!! Xxxx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I generally have smoked fish but I have it with lots of different veg.

I'm an old school SW'er which is from before EE was introduced so I'm used to doing red days and I don't feel deprived by not having potatoes anymore so I don't miss them x

Hi ladies well i thought id post vefore WI!
Im expecting a gain but then its downwards t my loss of 7lb for xmas!
I like the fish cake idea goin t have a look, yeh sarah i often look at Petes recipes!

Lucas is.off bk t school today :D he seems better thankfully!!!!!

Ill update u all later
Xxx

2on :(
I knew i wud have and im ok with it!!
New week got the xmas 7lb goal im working too!!

Jus found out my dad has lost his.job!!! Him and 4others got laid off!! Mums jus texted me and shes really not happy but poor Andy its him whose lost hos job!! Its jus sooo rubbish and with it bein this time.of yr as well doesnt help!!
Mums now worrying coz of wat t do about lucas bday present and she has all jessicas xmas stuff (my niece) but as yet hasnt got all of lucas stuff as was meant t b gettin him a ds which if they cnt get they cnt get but shes now worryin!! Shes worryin about us seein them xmas day n her not.havin anything /much for lucas but he wont care!!!

I feel so sorry for them!!

I am.out saturday so want t keep as many syns as i.can!!

Food today..

Breakfast
Poached eggs and beans

Alpen bar hexb

Lunch
Tuna n sweetcorn
Salad
Mayo 2syns

Apple
Grapes
30g cheese hexa

Dinner
Goin t make fish cakes
Veggies
A lil rice

Xxx

Ah sammy this must be the worst time ever to lose a job!!!! Your poor poor mum!!! I can understand her worry about not having Lucus present yet. And I think it's great how understanding you are x maybe she could take some of your nieces presents back and exchange for things for Lucus, that way both grandchildren get a little bit x x I am hoping that your Dad can get another job sooner , rather than later x x
2lb on after all you went through is not bad going!!! Hospitals serve the most unhealthy rubbish to visitors!!! And now you can focus on your Xmas target xxxx

Dont worry hun, that will be gone next week... You're in the 7lb club now!

Poor Andy, there is never a great time to lose your job but Christmas time just sucks x

Ah sammy this must be the worst time ever to lose a job!!!! Your poor poor mum!!! I can understand her worry about not having Lucus present yet. And I think it's great how understanding you are x maybe she could take some of your nieces presents back and exchange for things for Lucus, that way both grandchildren get a little bit x x I am hoping that your Dad can get another job sooner , rather than later x x
2lb on after all you went through is not bad going!!! Hospitals serve the most unhealthy rubbish to visitors!!! And now you can focus on your Xmas target xxxx

She has Jessica jus a lil mat thing jessica is only a few months old! I no she has lucas lots of lil things for his stocking...she will jus worry now tho she hasnt got him much else!! And she sud no i dnt care lucas wud b happy with most stuff i think shes worried about his reaction xmas day wen he goes round but he will b fine he will love what ever!!
Xxx

Dont worry hun, that will be gone next week... You're in the 7lb club now!

Poor Andy, there is never a great time to lose your job but Christmas time just sucks x

Yeh timing is really sh*t!!
Xxx

Ah bless her, why is she worrying she has stuff he can open!!! I guess it is hard if you get lots of stuff and then you can't. Xx like you say Lucus will prob be just happy opening stuff x
Hoping your family get some nice good news before Christmas sammie x but having fantastic understanding family like yourself will help them greatly x

Ah bless her, why is she worrying she has stuff he can open!!! I guess it is hard if you get lots of stuff and then you can't. Xx like you say Lucus will prob be just happy opening stuff x
Hoping your family get some nice good news before Christmas sammie x but having fantastic understanding family like yourself will help them greatly x

I think she worries.so much coz of carls parents!! They always spoil lucas buy him too much stuff tbh! She needs to not worry at all i no they'll b fine,
She has brought a.big table football thing for his bday, im goin t see if she wants t give him that for xmas then get some thing from asds (2 for 20).give one for bday one of xmas n i have brought lucas LOADS so can always say.jus have this at ur house for him t open lucas doesnt no from me or m its all from santa!!
Xxxx

What a lovely idea sammie. X I know sometimes here we have who can buy the most with grandparents!!! But like you said when young they never remember who got what, it all comes from Santa x
Alex's sister is a single mum and I know she struggles, she works full time love her but her money does not stretch far, I know Alex mum helps her out, but normally by getting extra nice pressies from herself! This year Alex gently suggested his mum just give his sister money, so she can go get from her x as the family is so so big we don't get the nieces and nephews anything, but Alex does send her a massive hamper full of goodies just to ensure she has some nice things x

What a lovely idea sammie. X I know sometimes here we have who can buy the most with grandparents!!! But like you said when young they never remember who got what, it all comes from Santa x
Alex's sister is a single mum and I know she struggles, she works full time love her but her money does not stretch far, I know Alex mum helps her out, but normally by getting extra nice pressies from herself! This year Alex gently suggested his mum just give his sister money, so she can go get from her x as the family is so so big we don't get the nieces and nephews anything, but Alex does send her a massive hamper full of goodies just to ensure she has some nice things x

Ooo how lovely!! Xxxx

Back