No More Failing.. I am going to do this!!

Wow 4 already!!! It goes so so fast! I remember Dylan at 4 seems like yesterday x
Well done on resisting the cheesecake Hun!!! And hope you enjoyed the wine! I am guessing like they all say them syns are there to use, it will keep you on track and get you to goal x

I had my quiche n egg mayo which carl made n he used full fat mayo 5syns!!!!!!:eek:
Im a failure tho dint eat my salad its jus too cold i get put off by salad in.thus weather :(

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

rant alert!!!
ok so I was meant to be going out for a meal on December 14th with some friends! now I have had to cancel... I have paid ten pound deposit so im missin out! my mum has planned a family party and I have to go! so anyhow I no they are all going to jus not say anything to me which will make the whole thing worst!
I was up for going and lookin forward to it but when it started with goin for drinks in the day then go for our meal then more drinks I had t pay ten pounds and still owed 20 for my meal then a night out n might not seem much but we dnt have a lot of money anyway but I was willing to go! the thing Is I never go out with the girls I always feel the odd one out coz I feel I dnt no what there talkin about I also feel like they think I always use lucas and money as a reason not to go!
I feel like since the weddin I haven't seen them and its sooo lovely of them all to always offer to buy lucas a bday or xmas present but they dnt have to and I really dnt expecft it!
the thing is we do more with carls friends coz there married have children have houses and mortgages/rent to pay they jus understand our life more sometimes!
Carl has jus said he doesn't no why im so bothered what they say but they are my friends but they normally never ask me out for dinner or nights out ect!

sorry for the rant

xxx

Don't apologise! It makes a change from me doing it!!

I totally get where you're coming from. Is there anyway you can join them later on? x

Could u offer to host a Christmas coffee morning?? Mince pies and hot drinks?? Or could everyone meet at yrs for a drink before the meal and u can go to the party??
Just some suggestions xx

Could u offer to host a Christmas coffee morning?? Mince pies and hot drinks?? Or could everyone meet at yrs for a drink before the meal and u can go to the party??
Just some suggestions xx

I have already suggested a xmas party at mine but they all said they had other plans! I said about jus drinks here and again they cnt they said Decembers a busy month
xxx

had a good night actually my brother got engaged rather drunk had a few too many wins my head huirts a lil but woop eeekkk excited and fun night ha
xxx

That will mean that there will be a wedding on the cards!! I'd love to go to a wedding but the only one ive really been to is my own! I went to ones when I was litle but I dont really remember them. Ive always wanted to be a bridesmade too but my bestie doesnt want to get married and all my other friends have already got married! x

Yeh becky ive ben t my mums weddin but thats it i want more ppl t get marriex!!

Ok gggrrrr so not a good day our electrics blew and our teles stopped workin as has our cooker can u believe it not one thing both things really not happy!!! Were goin t lend a tele off mum but a cooker we need t buy!
So now offically broke im.hopin someone will knock at my door and give me a couple grand.....
I wont b goin t SW now until after xmas coz we will literally have shoppin money thats it :-(
On the 8th january i am.joinin a sw class with a lass behind me and i have asked for money for xmas so goin t pay for so many months up front with it so.its done, im actually lookin forward t this as i will b joinin with someone again which will b a help for me
Im jus goin t try my best on my own until we join then! I cried earlier to one of lucas's friends mum i jus broke dwn i feel like our life is never plain sailin we start gettin money in order and stuff happens!
Carl will buy a tv with his xmas n.bday money i said i feel selfish payin for SW out of mine but carl turned round n said its what makes me happy so he wants me to do it and says that he knows how much it means t me n feels rubbish im.havin t not go until then but like i explained he brings the money into this house i.dnt claim any kind of benifits so what he brings in is what we have and even though im disappointed i cnt go!! Im more angru coz it seems we will prob means need house rewiring.coz the elextrics go ALL the time!!
So even.tho i still feel selfish i no that he is ok with me rejoinon SW in January with Leanne!! Until.then not givin up jus goin it alone which im soooo scared about :(

Food today
Sw quiche...... Havent really eaten not hungry now!!! This mornin i was too hungover and now jus not in.the mood might make some sw chips later with sum cheese :p

I jus seem t b rantin / moanin lately :rolleyes:
Xx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh Sammie, it never rains but it pours doesnt it.

You know we had a brand new kicthen fitted earlier this year? Well i dont actually use the cooker becuase I use a haolgen over instead. It cost £30 and it's much cheaper to run than a normal oven and you dont have to wait for it to heat up as it's instant. I honestly wouldnt be without it now.

Do you have a slow cooker? I have one in a box that's never been used if you want it? I dont want anything for it x

awwww summie I really feel your pain. its awful being on the bones. I can really relate to you I really can. Some days we have zero pennies but as long as you have your family its alk you need. I got a massive reality check when I felt homeless, you do muddle thru but it will be ok. I think becky had been spot on with the halogen. ....maybe try it until after xmas.

im the same I cannot afford to join a class so will be weighing from home. we can do this xx

Ah Hun, it seems at the time when money is needed the most , is the time when you least have it x you should be so proud you and manage to look after a family without help!!! But it's a shame you can't get tax credits or something x i hope you get some good luck soon x you deserve some x

Back