No More Failing.. I am going to do this!!

Ok so i jus had chicken n.sweetcorn.soup....
But ive cum home n im sw chips goin t ave cheese on top (hexa) bet u all think im a right fatty :confused: jus still really hungry!!
xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's the beauty of SW, you don't have to worry about having pp left for something decent. Enjoy your Cheesy Chips, I think I need a pic ;-) x

hi all,

so today were decorating... lucas is.goin t the inlaws for a few hours.while we paint :D
the inlaws are on about goin away for xmas.....i said is it not too late t book somewhere?! carls mums the one wanting t do it in england! but they are wanting t give lucas his presents vefore they go....well santa.doesbt cum the weekend before :( if they wanna go.away fine. i sound selfish dnt i!!!!

i dnt really no food today!!!
ive had 2alpen light.bars hexb

xxx

hi all, so today were decorating... lucas is.goin t the inlaws for a few hours.while we paint :D the inlaws are on about goin away for xmas.....i said is it not too late t book somewhere?! carls mums the one wanting t do it in england! but they are wanting t give lucas his presents vefore they go....well santa.doesbt cum the weekend before :( if they wanna go.away fine. i sound selfish dnt i!!!! i dnt really no food today!!! ive had 2alpen light.bars hexb xxx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Families!!! Don't get me started on that one today!! x

Hi, how are you finding slimming world :)?

hi all
yesterdays food wasn't the best to b fair had no veg and shared a pizza with carl (them made up in asda) but other than that it was some sw quiche n that was it jus decorated all day and carrying on today!!
so wrote off my remaining 38 syns jus got today to go and tomorrow is weigh in day eeeekkkkkk!!! im happy with what ever I lose as long as I have lost lol!!!

I am enjoyin sw tho I dnt feel like I ever have to be hungry!!

I dnt no food today as decorating again, I might have chicken n pasta later I will let u no..
xxx
xxx

164510_10150089283839627_858532_n.jpg This is one of my fat photos!! this was my friends birthday n I felt awful!!!

The rest ar epics from our holiday xxx
203.jpg235.jpg276.jpg351.JPG358.jpg360.jpg390.jpg107.JPG162.jpg171.jpg198.jpg

Did you know that Iceland frozen chicken jalfrezi is 3.5 Syns for the whole thing? I didn't! John eats them and I was joking with him that he's been eating a low fat curry!!

Just thought id let you know in case you wanted something quick and easy to cook x

Did you know that Iceland frozen chicken jalfrezi is 3.5 Syns for the whole thing? I didn't! John eats them and I was joking with him that he's been eating a low fat curry!!

Just thought id let you know in case you wanted something quick and easy to cook x

omg really?!! thats really good feels naughty but low syns!!

hi ladies!

so jus been thinkin of dinnerz for the next week...
chicken kebab
ive got quorn mince so curry of sum sort
pork lions and mash
spicy sausage pasta
maybe chicken curry

this week.its.all 105 syns used, i will do weekly syns nxt week!
jus want a loss tomorrow t.get bk on.the losing wagon

xx

Back