No More Failing.. I am going to do this!!

awwww summie I really feel your pain. its awful being on the bones. I can really relate to you I really can. Some days we have zero pennies but as long as you have your family its alk you need. I got a massive reality check when I felt homeless, you do muddle thru but it will be ok. I think becky had been spot on with the halogen. ....maybe try it until after xmas.

im the same I cannot afford to join a class so will be weighing from home. we can do this xx

Thanks hun sorry havent replied t ur txt i will do!
Arent you joinin a class xx

Ah Hun, it seems at the time when money is needed the most , is the time when you least have it x you should be so proud you and manage to look after a family without help!!! But it's a shame you can't get tax credits or something x i hope you get some good luck soon x you deserve some x
Thanks sharon we will b ok
Xx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies bit more upbeat today! I havent eaten much again yet jus feel a bit sicky tbh!
Xxx

Hi ladies bit more upbeat today! I havent eaten much again yet jus feel a bit sicky tbh! Xxx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad you're feeling a bit happier. Don't like you being down, I wish I could help

Have you thought anymore about the halogen oven? I seriously wouldn't be without mine now x

Hello,

Ive just sat and read through your diary right from the beginning the joys of all the bosses not being in on a Friday afternoon!!
You have been doing really well, I know its crap when everything happens at once and when its this time of year it makes it all seem a million times worse.

You can still follow the plan from home using the website, on here, facebook etc and just have a weigh in day, choose a spot where you will get weighed every week so you know where it is - does that make any sense!?!

I had a rubbish week this week and put on 3lbs it was deserved but it is still disheartening. Im going to really try to get my head back into SW as ive been on and off recently and Ive put 9lbs on since August (put on, lost, put on etc) at my lowest. It makes me angry thinking I could of been near target by now but never mind. Ive got day drinking with the girls tomorrow which I cant afford but im going to try have a good time. Its just difficult when a bottle of wine in a pub is like £7 or a vodka diet coke is £4.50 to make the right choice!

x

Hello, Ive just sat and read through your diary right from the beginning the joys of all the bosses not being in on a Friday afternoon!! You have been doing really well, I know its crap when everything happens at once and when its this time of year it makes it all seem a million times worse. You can still follow the plan from home using the website, on here, facebook etc and just have a weigh in day, choose a spot where you will get weighed every week so you know where it is - does that make any sense!?! I had a rubbish week this week and put on 3lbs it was deserved but it is still disheartening. Im going to really try to get my head back into SW as ive been on and off recently and Ive put 9lbs on since August (put on, lost, put on etc) at my lowest. It makes me angry thinking I could of been near target by now but never mind. Ive got day drinking with the girls tomorrow which I cant afford but im going to try have a good time. Its just difficult when a bottle of wine in a pub is like £7 or a vodka diet coke is £4.50 to make the right choice! x

I decided the other say that vodka is a false economy if I'm out to get drunk! I have to drink tones of the stuff to get drunk but give me a bottle of wine and the job is done much quicker!! x

Hello,

Ive just sat and read through your diary right from the beginning the joys of all the bosses not being in on a Friday afternoon!!
You have been doing really well, I know its crap when everything happens at once and when its this time of year it makes it all seem a million times worse.

You can still follow the plan from home using the website, on here, facebook etc and just have a weigh in day, choose a spot where you will get weighed every week so you know where it is - does that make any sense!?!

I had a rubbish week this week and put on 3lbs it was deserved but it is still disheartening. Im going to really try to get my head back into SW as ive been on and off recently and Ive put 9lbs on since August (put on, lost, put on etc) at my lowest. It makes me angry thinking I could of been near target by now but never mind. Ive got day drinking with the girls tomorrow which I cant afford but im going to try have a good time. Its just difficult when a bottle of wine in a pub is like £7 or a vodka diet coke is £4.50 to make the right choice!

x

Aaaawww thanks hun!!
Yeh thats what im.doin although.i jave been.away a few days i am more upbeat and.everythigs goin ok....for now hahah xxx

Hi ladies sorry i havent been.around.....

So i lost 2lb this week woopie!! I am.goin alone with sw until the 8th of january so.jus.tryiny best and then on the 8th january i am.joinin a.group and.hopefully will b 100% bk on track!!!

Things goin ok at home, if im honest becky no i dint.give it a thought we have an oven now so thats good :)

Lucas birthday this weekend his party sunday so im sure itll b fun :)!

I am.doin SW but not following it to a tee so i will b off and on here coz i.adore u.girls so much n.wanna make sure ur all ok?! Im still here readin.througj everyones diaries and i will still posty weight.losses but it.wont b until january i.post food.ect!! I cannot actually wait until january 8th mums havin.lucas in.the afternoon im off t aldi asda and.iceland t do.a massive sw.food shop lol!!

Xxxx

Hi ladies lucas birthday was fab n everyone expect 1 turned up t his party :D
Mums in hospital shes broken het ankle in 3 places she had a op yesterday hopin t see her today
Xxx

Hi hun ooo shes diun a bit better!! She dint turn the landin light on n fell dwn the stairs n her ankle went under her n turned the other way!!! Its been pinned n she is hopefully comin home tonight!!
How bad is this wind??!!!! Awful

Hi hun ooo shes diun a bit better!! She dint turn the landin light on n fell dwn the stairs n her ankle went under her n turned the other way!!! Its been pinned n she is hopefully comin home tonight!! How bad is this wind??!!!! Awful Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh the poor woman, just what you don't need this time of year. Has Andy managed to find a new job?

I know, I've lost a fence panel :-( x

Omg have u? A lad n lass were walking dwn by n the pram literally left the floor!!!!!!!!

Yeh he starts monday thankfully i no i feel so sorry for her!!
Xxx

Omg have u? A lad n lass were walking dwn by n the pram literally left the floor!!!!!!!! Yeh he starts monday thankfully i no i feel so sorry for her!! Xxx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Having said that, it's almost as if I've gone deaf, the wind has just stopped all of a sudden. It's kind of weird. It's just like someone's flicked a switch!

Oh I'm glad he's found something, must be a massive relief x

Hi all

Mums home in alot of pain im round.every day helppin while andys at work :)

Christmas is nearly here i cnt wait xxx

Back