Step 1 Sole Source No more messing-this is it! :-)

Wow you've done really well. It took me
9 weeks to lose 2 stone. :clap

That I amazing!!! What an inspiration you are!
Do you have a lot to lose?

Well done x

stacey

Thanks ladies!!! I'm on such a high! Can't believe it at all :)

Stacey, I started out at 19st1 and am now 17st1. I'm 5ft 5in and a size 20. Still a size 20 but they're getting loose on me, so I'd say another stone and ill be in the 18's. I'm very much an hour glass shape but with heavy thighs and hips.

I also have poly cystic ovaries which react well to a low carb eating plan and I've noticed a big difference in my skin (less hormone spots).

Honestly though, if I can do it anyone can. 3 weeks ago, I'd think nothing of buying a 4 for a £1 packet of mars bars and scoff them all after having 6 rounds of toast and all for a snack. My eating was definitely out of control. I just hope I can remember this if I have a bad week and learn from this x

That's fantastic, and even better is anything over 1lb this week and you wwill be in the 16's!

thats great that your symptoms are improving and found something that works for you.

ive been messing about with this for a few weeks now but have had enough and am 100% from now on. When your not its even harder as food is constantly on your mind but with being 100% SS now choice means no thinking about it hey?

well done and looking forward to reading how well you've down next week too x

THanks girls :) am feeling so good-think this beautiful weathers helping, plus I've had 2 people ask today if I've lost weight. Have been 100% SS today but I might have a SS+ day on Sunday with the family as I miss having lunch with them. I fancy 2 boiled eggs and some grilled asparagus. If I lose weight this week, I might stick to that plan of 1 SS+ day a week. How have you done today Stacey? X

RR, when people give you compliments, write them down, word for word. I did this and it's a great boost to read over them. Great positive reinforcement :)

Have a good day :)

THanks girls :) am feeling so good-think this beautiful weathers helping, plus I've had 2 people ask today if I've lost weight. Have been 100% SS today but I might have a SS+ day on Sunday with the family as I miss having lunch with them. I fancy 2 boiled eggs and some grilled asparagus. If I lose weight this week, I might stick to that plan of 1 SS+ day a week. How have you done today Stacey? X

Your showing such control it's fantastic!
i still haven't 'clicked' so try again from Friday - it's all I seem to do but I'm just staying on here to keep myself going.

youve done so well in just a short time it's brilliant! Well done xxx

Aww Stacey, its very hard to get the mindset right. I've done slimming world and lost over 2 stone just to have it all go wrong one day and I put 4 stone back on :-( I was also kidding myself saying that I was fit and healthy so what did it matter that I was a bit over weight but I just got fed up of not being able to find nice clothes and dodging the camera (I have hardly any photos of me with my family). So I set a date and I enjoyed all my food up to then and so far I'm not doing too bad. I keep telling myself that I can have my fillet steaks etc in a few weeks time. I also wait until lunchtime to have my first shake as once I start eating, I tend to be hungry all day. I usually have my first at 1, next about 4 and my last one about 7pm. I really hope it clicks with you on Friday and you get into the zone-the benefits are amazing :) xxx

RR, when people give you compliments, write them down, word for word. I did this and it's a great boost to read over them. Great positive reinforcement :)

Have a good day :)

That's a great idea Forever :) I also have a great incentive as my hubby is donating £5 for every lb I lose towards a new wardrobe. I have enough clothes to do me another 2 stone or so, so by that stage hopefully (if I can stick at this) ill have a good few pounds gathered up :) how are you doing?

Cheryl x

Aww Stacey, its very hard to get the mindset right. I've done slimming world and lost over 2 stone just to have it all go wrong one day and I put 4 stone back on :-( I was also kidding myself saying that I was fit and healthy so what did it matter that I was a bit over weight but I just got fed up of not being able to find nice clothes and dodging the camera (I have hardly any photos of me with my family). So I set a date and I enjoyed all my food up to then and so far I'm not doing too bad. I keep telling myself that I can have my fillet steaks etc in a few weeks time. I also wait until lunchtime to have my first shake as once I start eating, I tend to be hungry all day. I usually have my first at 1, next about 4 and my last one about 7pm. I really hope it clicks with you on Friday and you get into the zone-the benefits are amazing :) xxx

Thanks for the advice, sound very similar to me.
i got up this morning and was going to try again and then thought better of it as I had give myself tomorrow as a start date so that's what I'm sticking with.
i also explained the diet properly to my husband last night as its too easy to just say ill just have a little bit of whatever as he thinks I'm still being good on my 'diet' that way. He didnt know I wasn't meant to have anything so that naughty if me lol but I can't do that anymore.
i go on holiday in 5 weeks and I know I can't lose all my weight but something will make me feel better and then I will actually be in some pics! Lol

Still going ok and being 100% (apart from the odd wee slice of cooked ham :-/ but I figure its better than bread or choc and its less than a full slice a day)

Was a bit naughty yesterday and only had 2 packs. Just ran out of time and I really couldn't stomach it last night. I know I'm missing out on my nutrients and things, but its only once and its still a lot healthier than I was pre CWP. Will have my 3 today :)

So excited as my hubby is off work from tomorrow until Wednesday. He's a lorry driver and works very long hours so I can wait to have a few days with him where he isn't knackered. Might even get him to take me clothes shopping on Monday ;-)

Hope everyone has a great day today and hope the weather that we have in Northern Ireland is the same with all you guys. Its gorgeous!!!!
Cheryl x

It's lovely when get some real time together. My husband is working long hours at the minute and he's a right miserable bugger! Lol

Have a fab day x

Enjoy your time with hub Cheryl.

I laughed when I read about the ham. Hardly Miss Piggy material! im impressed that you can stop at one slice. I'm like that with ham normally. I used to eat it every time I went into the fridge and then there would be none left fir sandwiches!

Have a good one :) x

What is it with the ham?! I used to do that too...not since starting Cwp tho...I know I wouldn't be able to stop!!

Well done you...sounds like you're doing fantastic. :) xx

Well have been offline for a few days as have been crazy busy and away camping with friends and my wee family. Weather has been amazing-am roasted. Unfortunately I have ' lovely. ' pale northern Irish skin and am now an attractive shade of red with freckles! Coped ok with camping-managed to resist the kettle chips, takeaway, an bacon bagels this morning. Was a bit upset when I arrived as my uncle was there with his fancy woman, who he was having an affair with before my lovely auntie died. So disgusted as they are both big liars and have tried to cause rows within our family. Their kids (who are similar age to my own) wouldn't really speak to us, so I was feeling very hurt :-( but they will find out the truth about things when they're older. >:-( they make me so angry!!!!

Anyway. Have still been very good although had a few wafer thin slices of ham and a wee bit of asparagus, which was yum! Couldn't resist as I was making the family quesadillas as baby potatoes in garlic pepper. It kept me going !

Just finished my last shake of the day and ready to sleep as my youngest and the dog were sharing our tent room last night so between getting kicked in the face (son) and licked in the face (dog) I didn't get much sleep. Good job I love them so much lol :) x

Well have been offline for a few days as have been crazy busy and away camping with friends and my wee family. Weather has been amazing-am roasted. Unfortunately I have ' lovely. ' pale northern Irish skin and am now an attractive shade of red with freckles! Coped ok with camping-managed to resist the kettle chips, takeaway, an bacon bagels this morning. Was a bit upset when I arrived as my uncle was there with his fancy woman, who he was having an affair with before my lovely auntie died. So disgusted as they are both big liars and have tried to cause rows within our family. Their kids (who are similar age to my own) wouldn't really speak to us, so I was feeling very hurt :-( but they will find out the truth about things when they're older. >:-( they make me so angry!!!!

Anyway. Have still been very good although had a few wafer thin slices of ham and a wee bit of asparagus, which was yum! Couldn't resist as I was making the family quesadillas as baby potatoes in garlic pepper. It kept me going !

Just finished my last shake of the day and ready to sleep as my youngest and the dog were sharing our tent room last night so between getting kicked in the face (son) and licked in the face (dog) I didn't get much sleep. Good job I love them so much lol :) x

what a weekend! And you stayed on plan (ham lady lol) that's fantastic! Your dog probably sniffed the ham lol

families are a nightmare. I have a huge family and speak to 1 or 2 of them. The rest haven't even ever met my children and they won't. Unfortunately you don't get to choose your family and I personally don't think we should put up with them just because they are 'family' so tell them to do one ;-) lol

Im very excited to see your next weight loss as its going to be amazing!!!

where have you gone? All ok? X

Hi mrs, yes, still here and still going strong, I've just been hectic busy these past few days. Trying to get as much done as possible before the kids finish school for summer next week :'( 9 long weeks ahead lol. How have you been doing? X

Back