Step 1 Sole Source No more messing-this is it! :-)

Well done on th week 4 loss!

you know me, plodding along lol

9 weeks!? Omg my boys don't start nursery until September. I'm nervous and excited all in one!

hope you had a great weekend xxx

Have been so hectic busy this week I haven't had time to update my diary! Wee man at his swimming lesson so now I have a chance to breathe, I can get a minute online :)

This week I've been quite good. Have had the odd nibble at cheese and ham (I'm the ham lady ;-) ). My girls had friends round on Thursday and Friday after school and we were entertaining on Saturday night (BBQ) and had my mum, dad, brother, sis in law and nephew round on Sunday for roast dinner!! Phew! So busy. Have to admit that I had some of my BBQ ribs with my chick salad on Saturday night and had about 6 thick slices of roast beef (with a spot of gravy :-( ) and some sprouts and broccoli on Sunday. Was bad enough, but didn't have dessert (ok, I had a wee taste-2 spoonfuls!)

Have had a few coffee mornings with the girls friends mums over the past week and I have been so totally golden! Not a pick of scone or bun or cake has passed my lips!

Hoping for a better loss than 2lb this week, but am so glad to have lost some and still be in Ketosis :) here's to a better week!!!

Thanks bubbly. I don't know-my sweet tooth has disappeared (thankfully) but id break your arm for a fillet steak and a green salad lol. Lookin forward to week 13 when I can have one 'legit' lol. How are you doing? X

Well done you. :) I'm very impressed with your restraint. If I tasted 'real' food I'm sure I'd be back at square 1! :) xx

Hi Rossi!

I'm doing good. Still 100% and on day 18 (I think!)

Lost 1st 1lb when I weighed on day 12. Not going to weigh again until next Saturday (day 24) I hate being pissed off if I don't like the numbers on the scales. I know CD works so ill let it do its thing!

X

Hi Rossi!

I'm doing good. Still 100% and on day 18 (I think!)

Lost 1st 1lb when I weighed on day 12. Not going to weigh again until next Saturday (day 24) I hate being pissed off if I don't like the numbers on the scales. I know CD works so ill let it do its thing!

X

I know mrs! Its so disappointing, but that loss is fantastic! That was my first loss too. I lost 31lb in the first 4 weeks. I'm trying to be 100% but I'm starvin this week. Have been having salads and proteins as a wee meal some evenings but I find that I try to leave a shake til really late incase I'm hungry when I should just have them every 3-4 hours and drink water. Think I'm still in panic mode incase I go and have a big binge in the evenings x

Almost half way through my first 12 weeks and am feeling great. Still feeling hungry but I think I need to play about with my shakes etc to see what times suit me better. TOTM due next Saturday so this week is a nightmare! Ovulating week is also the same so I've two weeks out of every 4 that I'm really really hungry lol. But ill survive ;-) looking forward to weigh in on Tuesday and hope that it is better than last weeks 2lb (although it was still a loss)

Hope everyone else doing well
Cheryl x

Just chilling out today. Boys eating toasted muffins with melted cheese and red sauce (like mini pizzas) and I've just finished my vanilla shake that I have every lunch time and make it into a weak latte-yummy!!!! Have upped my water drinking this week, and although I have nibbled a bit on cheese, ham and salad (just a wee bit mind) and according to my scales I have 7lb off this week, so can't wait to be weighed tomorrow to see if its the same (I don't care if it isn't as by this time next week, if I behave myself, ill be in the 15's!!!!!) haven't been there in years!!!!

Keeping my head down and my eyes on the prize!!! X

Ok, so have only drank 1.5 litres so far and I'm starving! Caved and had a wee bowl if chopped cucumbers, a bit of cooked mince, bacon and spring onion (and a wee piece of cheddar). I usually have double that amount of water by this time, so need to make sure that I drink loads tomorrow morning and keep the hunger pangs at bay!!!

Thanks mrs, have picked all night at the cheese ham and cucumber :-( hope I have done enough to get away with it tomorrow! Didn't even want it >:-( very cross at myself!!! When's your next weigh in? X

Another picking day today although I had my first sugar in 6weeks. Had the equivalent to half a cupcake and I had 2 of my friends raspberry ruffles that she makes. Feel totally minging and knackered. Teeth are covered in a sugary film and it is turning me. Hope to get back to 100% tomorrow. Really hoping it hasn't knocked me out of Ketosis, but if it has, it will teach me a big lesson. On the plus side, I had 5lb off which takes me to 38lb in 6weeks. Need to work really hard this week and try to get 4lb + off as that would take me to 3 stone. 6lb would take me to 15lb 13 and into the 15's for the first time in AGES!! Need to keep at it! Need to drink more as I've only drank 1litre so far but I feel a bit sick. Will have to force it down. Want 4l to flush out the crap ;-) x

Another picking day today although I had my first sugar in 6weeks. Had the equivalent to half a cupcake and I had 2 of my friends raspberry ruffles that she makes. Feel totally minging and knackered. Teeth are covered in a sugary film and it is turning me. Hope to get back to 100% tomorrow. Really hoping it hasn't knocked me out of Ketosis, but if it has, it will teach me a big lesson. On the plus side, I had 5lb off which takes me to 38lb in 6weeks. Need to work really hard this week and try to get 4lb + off as that would take me to 3 stone. 6lb would take me to 15lb 13 and into the 15's for the first time in AGES!! Need to keep at it! Need to drink more as I've only drank 1litre so far but I feel a bit sick. Will have to force it down. Want 4l to flush out the crap ;-) x

Amazing loss! Well done. You can do it without picking. You are a machine! Just like forever xx

Good job wee Rossi! 5lb is great. 38lb in total us just superb!

Don't worry about cupcakes. Just don't do if again!!!

I'm not going to weigh for another few weeks. I feel bloated and if the scales say I've lost 1lb then ill start the "I could lose more than this on SW and eat all kinds of food in the process."

So best mot to know for me. I was going to take update pics on Saturday but prob leave it another week because I'm bloated big time. Never really had that before?!

Anyway, keep strong. Stay away from ham, cheese and cucumber and all other carbs!!
X
X

Started 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Day26: pending!

Back to my diary and back to writing all down again. Have been doing well and almost at week 11 and 3st 10 lighter but it was my daughters birthday at the weekend and I've nibbled at her birthday cake, so now I feel like I'm back to starting again. Going to try so hard to SS until I have to move up to step 2 for a week. I didn't touch the crisps or chocolate, just her homemade cake (trying to make it sound more virtuous than it was. I made it so I know how much sugar went in!!! Lol)

Wish me luck for starting over again :) x

Best of luck. You're doing great...a couple of slips never killed anyone...it's getting back on track that matters. K xx

11 weeks in...53lbs down...33 to go!

Thanks mrs, yes, totally back on track from yesterday. Had a cappuccino shake for brunch, a mango shake for tea (mmmm, not sure about that one :-/) and a toffee bar for dinner. Had Pilates last night, which always makes me feel amazing for a few days afterwards (and I can notice a big difference to my shape with doing it).

Not sure what ill be having today, but I definitely see a vanilla shake made as a cappuccino in my future ;-) x

Stayed the same this week, but I was expecting that as my TOTM has been here for 12 days now and its usually away after 4. Also my wee slip up at the weekend but sure, no ones perfect. I did have 3 inches off my waist and in total have went from 44ins to almost 38ins, so I'm mega pleased with that!

Back