Step 1 Sole Source No more messing-this is it! :-)

How are you going? X

Great ta. Completed my first twelve weeks on Ss and lost 4 stone. Then had yesterday completely 'off' for my daufhter's 4th birthday. Ate all kinds of crap with no guilt as it was planned! But am paying for it now...started step 2 no problem and sticking to it so far, but my stomach and abdomen feel like I have swallowed a bowling ball!! It'll pass tho...just take a few days. :) you're doing so well. Xx

12 weeks on SS...57lbs down...28lbs to go! Just started Step 2...

Well done you are making me excited to start my journey in a few weeks after my holls

Ok, have been messing about for 2 months now and getting back to it today! Need to keep on top of this. Weigh in on Thursday past was 14st 10lb so thankfully I haven't put any weight on. Start of my new journey today. Want another 2-3 stone off (preferably 3) and get maintaining. Have proved to myself that I can maintain so now is the time to finish my journey. Going to SS+/step 2 for a few weeks then slowly make my way up the steps. I know my big problem is organisation, so I need to give myself a shake and stop being a scatterbrain!

I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

Ok, seems I can't do this. But today is a new day!!! Going to split my shakes into 6 instead of three as I use vanilla and chocolate to make up cappuccinos and mochas so I can have 6 thinner ones instead of 3 thicker ones! Here goes........ Day 1!!

New year, new start!!! Day 1 complete 100% and fired up for day 2.........

exactly 14lb on from October (most of which went on over Christmas :mad:) and I have eaten hardly anything but chocolate and rubbish from beginning of December. Clothes all still fit but feeling rather 'snug'. Motivation is holiday over Easter so trying to shift 4 stone (or the most of it) by then..... I'm ready for this

New year, new start!!! Day 1 complete 100% and fired up for day 2......... exactly 14lb on from October (most of which went on over Christmas :mad:) and I have eaten hardly anything but chocolate and rubbish from beginning of December. Clothes all still fit but feeling rather 'snug'. Motivation is holiday over Easter so trying to shift 4 stone (or the most of it) by then..... I'm ready for this

Well done for jumping bk on!

Just finished day 4

Roll on getting that Christmas weight off and moving forward

Xxx

Well done for jumping bk on! Just finished day 4 Roll on getting that Christmas weight off and moving forward Xxx

Thanks Mrs, you too!!! Its so hard to get back to it when the weathers so bad.... Good luck with your next weigh in-hope its a good one x

Thanks Mrs, you too!!! Its so hard to get back to it when the weathers so bad.... Good luck with your next weigh in-hope its a good one x

Defo hard to get back on track when ur so used to having yummy food around u.

The weather Defo doesn't help at all

Hoping it's all good from here onwards for us both :)

Xxx

Brill keep it going :) Starting on Fri myself!

Just finished reading through my diary posts to inspire my restart... Here we go...

Re started CD again on Monday, so am at the end of day 4. Have all my weight on (bar 2lb) most of which went on when I changed my anti depressants at the start of the year. Thankfully after an eventful year, which included losing my precious wee granny to cancer, I am free of AD's and all other meds and hoping to kick my flabs butt in 2015.

Doing step 2 for the first week as my bmi is over 40, but it's been a nice wee break in. Chicken and salad have been the main meals although I was stuck tonight and had 3 sausages at my mums, but that was it. Not expecting as big a losses as last time (lost 2 stone in 3 weeks) but am hoping for 1 stone a month and hopefully I'll be near to target for my hols in July. Don't have a weight in mind, but would love to be a size 12 so maybe 8 stone to lose?

Here's to a slimmer healthier 2015 x

Good luck Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Melinwelin, just been reading through the diaries for more inspiration, just going to have a nosey at yours. Good luck to you too x

Ok, so... First time round on Cambridge I lost 60lb+ and ended up with all but 2lb back on (a lot to do with PND meds but it all went on again regardless). Started again in Jan - lost almost 2 stone but was messing around. Start again on 15th May (exact same day as my first time round, so hoping for the same success) and am on day 4. Will be weighing in on Wednesday after 5 days on plan and hoping for a decent loss. I'm SS+ and think I'll stick with it until I get 5 stone off then move up the steps for the last stone.

Loved reading through my old diaries and hoping I can get through the next few days and get back into fat burning mode... Good luck to you all xxx

Day 5 of restart - weigh in - 4lb off (30lb from 5th Jan)

Haven't struggled as much this time round although we are away to a motorbike racing weekend in England this weekend but I've my tetras and bars sorted so fingers crossed I'll get through it...

Back