Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Fabulous yoyo, am so happy for you and also so very proud of you, you've put your heart and soul into that and I'm so glad it went well for you xxx That's a photo to treasure xx Big well done to hubby too :)

Thanks Katie! He did so well - came 22nd out of nearly 300 and 11th unattached runner (not part of a running club).

Out standing Yoyo. You should both feel very proud of yourselves :bighug:xx

Thanks Susie :) I am proud of myself xx didn't help when my mum said, "you did so well - one day I want to see you be the first woman to cross the finishing line" talk about giving with one hand and taking away with the other - or am I being over sensitive? Seeing as the first woman over the line was 3rd with a time of 34 minutes or something! Don't think that's ever going to happen!

Race day

Feeling exhausted now and everything aches but I did it! In 67 minutes. I went out far too fast - my first mile was just under 10 minutes and that was with walking the last quarter! I had 5 walk breaks in total then ran the last 1.2 miles straight.

I was about an hour ahead of the last runner (or should I say walker) but there were some very fit and fast people running so I came something like 220th out of 280 or something, whereas hubby came 22nd!! He's so fast!

Got a 15k in October to train for now, followed by another 10k in November and then that's me done for a couple of weeks till training for the wilmslow half starts (the race is in march).

Food wise I've been rubbish in the run up to the race, and today we had a huge afternoon tea to celebrate finishing the race.

Going camping for a few days from tomorrow so I'll be off the diet until weds when I get back so I'll weigh on Thursday morning to check the damage! Lol. See you then xx

Well done chick. The post race glow is well worth the effort isn't it?! Enjoy a rest for a few days. You totally deserve it :) xxx

Well I'm feeling horrendous now :( really severe painful stomach cramps :( I can't move without crying out in pain. Currently lay in bed with a hot water bottle. Think that afternoon tea was a bad post race meal choice :(

Well I'm loving being dehydrated! Lol - 10 stone 2.8 this morning means I lost some serious water yesterday (seeing as I was about 10 stone 6 before the race!)

So we'll see how much of that comes back on over the next few days.

Feels good to see those numbers on the scales though :) my old friends xx

Have a great time camping, hope the weather holds up for you all x

Hope you're enjoying a lovely break xx

Thanks TH, Susie, Katie and Sleek Chick for the messages while I was away. I'm back!

Had a lovely time, weather was gorgeous. Ate and drank far too much lovely stuff and carried it over into this evening too with last supper syndrome. Didn't even enjoy the matchmakers and Guinness I had this evening (why do I do that?)

Anyway I did a 7 mile tough walk yesterday so maybe burnt some off. No runs yet this week, maybe tomorrow.

Back on it tomorrow, starting with a weigh in! Eek!

10 stone 6.8 this morning so a pound on. Happy with that. Let's go for a loss next week though!

Only 1lb on is great yoyo and im sure you will have that off in no time :)

A pound gain is wonderful, that'll be gone in no time xx

Thanks Katie and miss mac - that is true although the rate I've eaten today it won't be - struggling to get back on it!

I'm going for a run in a bit though - starting my training for the 15k in October :)

All I've eaten today pretty much is cake #majorfail #dontevencare

Just done a 40 minute problem area workout DVD and I'm shattered - worth it though after all that cake today!

Lol love it yoyo, all I've eaten is cake ;) Your body must have needed a sugar fix, hopefully the workout has burned it off xx

Back