Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Just do what you can as you can, you're doing it for you xx

Pretty much a STS this week - well a gain of 0.3 but I'm not worried about that.

Rest, rest, rest that knee. Ice, anti-inflammatories and elevation. Strap it on the day. Poundland do little elastic straps that I have used. They are quite good. Fingers crossed for you :) x

Rest, rest, rest that knee. Ice, anti-inflammatories and elevation. Strap it on the day. Poundland do little elastic straps that I have used. They are quite good. Fingers crossed for you :) x

Feels better this morning so fingers crossed!

Glad.

Take anti inflammatories regularly up until Saturday, even if it feels better. That might help to calm it down on the inside.

Also stretch ur running muscles three time a day to loosen the quads, hams, hips and calves that are connected to the knee :)

Have a good day! X

Glad. Take anti inflammatories regularly up until Saturday, even if it feels better. That might help to calm it down on the inside. Also stretch ur running muscles three time a day to loosen the quads, hams, hips and calves that are connected to the knee :) Have a good day! X

Thanks TH I will do that!

Went for a run today - last one before the race now. It was ok - ran 3 miles, walked 1/4 mile in the middle as my knee started to twinge but still completed it in 31 minutes.

So hopefully I'll be ok on Sunday so long as I stick to a run walk run routine.

Hope everyone else has had a good day? Sorry I've not been on here much, with work and my nephew being here I don't have a lot of time.

Time for my ice bath!

image-4291510051.jpg

Whoops! I take my eye off the ball food wise for a few days and the weight creeps back on. I feel fatter - I need to have a lean day tomorrow :(

Once your run is out the way then you can look at leaner eating but don't do anything too drastic. Your doing so well. Xxx

You're doing fab Yoyo :)

Part if ur head will want you to eat like a horse incase you run out of energy on Sunday. This is highly unlikely. I've ran a half marathon on an empty stomach, so make sure you eat healthy carbs and don't weigh yourself down with stodge.

The other thing that will happen is that you will get injuries and illnesses right up until Sunday. Most of these are imagined! It's so strange and crazy that it happens on the run up before events... Sore throat, headaches, runny nose, cough, colds etc and then there's the niggles... Ankles, hips, achilles etc.

It's strange but happens to us all! X

Hope all's going well and you're feeling fit and healthy ready for Sunday :)

The pic if you in the ice bath is fab, your figure now is amazing :D xx

You're doing fab Yoyo :) Part if ur head will want you to eat like a horse incase you run out of energy on Sunday. This is highly unlikely. I've ran a half marathon on an empty stomach, so make sure you eat healthy carbs and don't weigh yourself down with stodge. The other thing that will happen is that you will get injuries and illnesses right up until Sunday. Most of these are imagined! It's so strange and crazy that it happens on the run up before events... Sore throat, headaches, runny nose, cough, colds etc and then there's the niggles... Ankles, hips, achilles etc. It's strange but happens to us all! X

Thanks TH - that's good to know. I guess I'm over sensitive to niggles and twinges after my last (and only other) race :(

Not too lean missy with your race coming up! Ordered an exercise DVD to help tone up a bit before hols - not brave enough to start running like you yet - couldn't be that cruel to me ol' knees!!

Oo good much with the DVD!

Once your run is out the way then you can look at leaner eating but don't do anything too drastic. Your doing so well. Xxx

Thanks Carrie! I'm looking forward to it now :)

Hope all's going well and you're feeling fit and healthy ready for Sunday :) The pic if you in the ice bath is fab, your figure now is amazing :D xx

Thanks Katie. I'm feeling fat and bloated - ate really badly today - need to rein it in as I don't want this bloated heavy feeling for the race so clean eating tomorrow - carbs, protein plenty of fruit and veg and lots of water!

Thanks for the compliment but it was a better angle than most! Lol

Not long to go now! Xxx

Back