Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

You DO look slim in your ice bath! Really looking forward to hearing how well you do tomorrow!

Fab photo Yoyo. Hope tomorrow goes well and you have fun too x

Eek! It's tomorrow morning - not long now. I'm running for our unborn child and for all the heartache that countless other would be parents have to go through..

I would have been almost 8 months pregnant ..

Tomorrow's going to be an emotional day and the result of 4 months of training

Wish me luck - I plan to take TH's advice and enjoy every second.

I'm running for our Angel Layla xx

Will be thinking of you tomorrow, run with your head held high. Big love and hugs sent to you xxx

You guys are amazing - thanks so much for your support xxx

My race is at 10am - if I don't get on here before - wish me luck ;)

Hi Yoyo,

I'm soon starting exante so am reading diaries for motivation and inspiration. You have done brilliantly, well done! Good luck for your race in the morning, hope it goes smoothly. I am feeling very inspired and will def take my dog for a lovely, long walk in the morning rather than sobbing until lunch time.

Good luck, go yo-yo!!! ( does some cheerleader style wave & kicks)

We did it! Me in 1hr 7mins with 4 walk breaks (I walked for a mile in total) and hubby in a few seconds over 40 mins :) whoop whoop!

image-1355020454.jpg

We did it! Me in 1hr 7mins with 4 walk breaks (I walked for a mile in total) and hubby in a few seconds over 40 mins :) whoop whoop!

View attachment 151118

Fabulous yoyo, am so happy for you and also so very proud of you, you've put your heart and soul into that and I'm so glad it went well for you xxx That's a photo to treasure xx

Big well done to hubby too :)

Out standing Yoyo. You should both feel very proud of yourselves :bighug:xx

Back