Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Lol love it yoyo, all I've eaten is cake ;) Your body must have needed a sugar fix, hopefully the workout has burned it off xx

It's ridiculous Katie!

Choc cake someone brought in for birthday
Cream cakes were brought in by a parent - strawberry tart for lunch and took a cream scone on the way home
Pasta this morning (tiny portion)
Pizza this afternoon -1.5 slices
Cake with jam and coconut
Then a tiny portion of dinner coz I wasn't hungry! Lol!

It's not funny I so shouldn't have eaten all that crap!

Yep that's a lot of cake - no more days like that young lady! xx

Another rubbish food day but I did run 5 miles non stop :) feeling sick now as I've eaten too much chocolate :(

Snap! :( How about we both go for an excellent day tomorrow? xx

Snap! :( How about we both go for an excellent day tomorrow? xx

I would but I'm on a canal boat tomorrow so it won't be a perfect day! My nephew leaves tomorrow evening so should be able to have a good run at it from Monday :)

Use the weekend to get it out of your system Yoyo. Monday new healthy eating start to the week x

Right. Tomorrow is exante TS day :) planning to do a TS day each day this week that I'm not running and eat healthy on the days that I am. Determined to shift these last few pounds :)

Get back on it when u can. Enjoy the boat trip :) x

Thanks TH :) back on it tomorrow - old habits die hard and I definitely slipped back into old habits there for a while.. But the difference is that now I have recognised that and am not letting it happen all the time :)

Well I've not been very good food wise of late. With the race and my nephew being here as an excuse to eat pretty much everything for the last two weeks, I'm lucky I haven't put on more than a pound!

It's so easy to slip back into bad habits and I hate the feeling of going to bed full, which is how I feel right now.

I've decided to do a 3:4 fast, with fast days on the 4 days I'm not running and up days on the 3 days I am running each week. On the fast days I will use 3 exante products and hopefully I will finally get to goal this way!

First fast tomorrow, wish me luck! I'm in nursery in the morning but I won't be tempted to eat with the kids as I'm in the baby room so it should be ok. Shake for breakfast me thinks.

Night x

That's sounds like a brilliant plan yoyo, I was going to suggest something similar! X

Thanks hon.. Just need to kick these last few pounds into touch then focus on my biggest challenge - maintenance!

Doing well so far.. Didn't get up early enough to eat breakfast, so went to nursery without - just had a brew instead. I'm allowing myself milk in brews so not being dead strict TS.

Just had my first shake. Not feeling too bad :) psychologically I'm thinking - arghh no food but hunger wise I'm ok.

Good day so far Yoyo, stick with it x x

Thanks Susie. I'm in a crappy mood :( just eaten my last pack and I can't wait for today to be over :(

Back