Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

I'm glad the interview went well, hope it's good news for you. The food dreams are very weird aren't they, I get them occasionally, sometimes I wake up really disappointed with myself that I've given in and eaten, only to find that I haven't :)

I know?!! My first one - but my brain wouldn't even let me cheat in my dream! And the funniest part was once I had spat out the biscuit onto my plate in front of everyone (eww) I tried to talk an old lady out of eating her cake as I knew she was trying to lose weight and I made her really sad! What on earth does that mean? Lol!

Wow a week already. Hope the scales are good to you tomorrow Yoyo x

I know! Me too :) hubby commented he had noticed me looking thinner - especially in my face but I have a long way to go I think :(

Hey just thought i would say hi - just read your diary. Well done so far! I am on day 5 of exante.

I also was told I have one leg longer than the other by the osteopath and I also work from home sometimes and those days are harder!!!

Anyway I will be checking in and watching your progress :)

Hey just thought i would say hi - just read your diary. Well done so far! I am on day 5 of exante. I also was told I have one leg longer than the other by the osteopath and I also work from home sometimes and those days are harder!!! Anyway I will be checking in and watching your progress :)

Hi Lara - good to hear from you :) how are you getting on with exante?

Yes not too bad. First few days I struggled but I am feeling positive now and just need to get this weight off!! My wardrobe isn't fitting and I have a holiday in 1 month exactly so need to get as much off as possible.

I know it's hard when people put doubt into your mind. I am on a waiting list for counseling sessions with the nhs as I have suffered with bulimia and binge eating - and I know they would tell me not to do this - but if you are anything like me, I know I need to get to a more comfortable weight before I can reevaluate my relationship with food, and perhaps in your case, fully deal with all the emotions you must be feeling after what you've been through.
It's great that you have been honest on here. I hope it can provide some sort of virtual support. X

Good luck with weigh in!
im on day 8 and have stuck to it, it's hard though at times isn't it?
I find it harder the days I'm at home.
never thought I'd say roll on work!

Yes not too bad. First few days I struggled but I am feeling positive now and just need to get this weight off!! My wardrobe isn't fitting and I have a holiday in 1 month exactly so need to get as much off as possible. I know it's hard when people put doubt into your mind. I am on a waiting list for counseling sessions with the nhs as I have suffered with bulimia and binge eating - and I know they would tell me not to do this - but if you are anything like me, I know I need to get to a more comfortable weight before I can reevaluate my relationship with food, and perhaps in your case, fully deal with all the emotions you must be feeling after what you've been through. It's great that you have been honest on here. I hope it can provide some sort of virtual support. X

Thanks Lara - those are really supportive words and have helped me a lot. It's nice to know someone knows how you feel.

Good luck with weigh in! im on day 8 and have stuck to it, it's hard though at times isn't it? I find it harder the days I'm at home. never thought I'd say roll on work!

Lol! It's good to have distractions isn't it? How did you do on your first week weigh in?

Just read your diary. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. I'm sure you'll have a good loss; you've been so good.

Week 2 day 8

I lost 8 pounds :)

Starting weight 77.45kg 12 stone 3
Weight today 73.9kg 11stone 9

Decided Im going to keep going on this diet till I get to 10 something again. I have a weekend after after I have completed week 2 so depending on that weigh in I might have 3 meal replacements and a healthy low carb dinner each day. Not sure yet.

Hope you all have a great day! :)

Brilliant that's great well done you x

Week 2 day 8 I lost 8 pounds :) Starting weight 77.45kg 12 stone 3 Weight today 73.9kg 11stone 9 Decided Im going to keep going on this diet till I get to 10 something again. I have a weekend after after I have completed week 2 so depending on that weigh in I might have 3 meal replacements and a healthy low carb dinner each day. Not sure yet. Hope you all have a great day! :)

Should say I have a weekend away not after :)

That's an excellent loss Yoyo. Well done on getting through your 1st week :) x

That's an excellent loss Yoyo. Well done on getting through your 1st week :) x

Thanks :) I'm really proud of myself and my BMI is 25.5 - as soon as it drops into healthy range I'll up my calories

Great loss well done :) xx

Back