Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

TH is right it's all greasy and does nothing for you, just go down grab a nice black coffee and take it to your room and take your time getting ready or do a bit of prep for your interview while hubby eats breakfast - hope all goes well for you :) x

Thanks Katie - couple of meetings tomorrow and then our event and interview is back up north on tues afternoon - group activity, an hour with the children then a one to one with the centre manager - eek!

Would be nice to have a big bowl of muesli with ice cold milk and some fruit followed by a naughty pain o chocolat ;)

How did you get on today Yoyo. Hope everything went to plan x

How did you get on today Yoyo. Hope everything went to plan x

Thanks Susie! I did it! And I can't really say it was hard. A few moments I smelt food or saw hubby eat but despite that there was no chance I was tempted.

So I had lots of water and decaf black coffee. Hubby ate breakie while I did my hair so I didn't even see the breakfast options. Then I used my vanilla shake mix in two decaf coffees throughout the day but it didn't mix very well so had to drink through my teeth to avoid lumps and then try and squish them with a spoon! (The things we do to lose weight, hubby thought I was mad!)

Felt slimmer in my dress than the last time I wore it but noticed my belly is a lot saggier - a bit like a deflated balloon! Hoping for a big loss on those scales on weds!

Then I had a tesco ultra slim shake while I was setting up for the event at 5ish and just eating a choc orange bar now on the train back to where we left our car. Then we have looong drive back up to Manchester coz I have my interview tomorrow - eek!

Really enjoyed today, wonder if I'm doing the right thing giving it up...

Day 6 - done!

Roll on tomorrow which is day 7! I'm finding it easy to stick to at the moment, long may it last! (Although I did dwell on what my acupuncturist said and thought to myself today "my poor body goes through early pregnancy, all those hormones then a horrific miscarriage with extreme blood loss and now I'm slightly anaemic and now I'm starving it to look good and feel better about myself - I must be crazy!)

Very well done on getting through it so well, that's a big achievement.

Best of luck for your interview :fingerscrossed: xx

Your body has been through a lot Yoyo but at least you know it is getting the correct amount of nutrients on this diet.
Are you taking iron for the anaemia.

Good luck tomorrow :fingerscrossed:x

Good luck for your interview x

So here we are - Day 7!! Can't wait for weigh in tomorrow I'm hoping for a large loss as I've stuck to it 100% and I feel thinner. :)

Having a lie in as we didn't get back till 2am - then I'm going to get up and get ready and practice my interview answers again. Did a bit of practice in the car last night with hubby and he gave me some great pointers, but hoping I won't forget what I was planning to say!

Food wise I'll have a pack at lunch before I go and a bar when I come back and then something in the evening - seems to work to keep me on track.

Hope everyone else has a great day! :)

Hope it went ok today Yoyo x

Phew! I'm exhausted! Had my interview and I think it went well. It wasn't as difficult as I thought and they didn't ask any questions about health and safety or anti discriminatory practice or EYFS. They are just looking for people who are passionate about working with kids and they are happy to provide all the training etc.

I'm covered in gloop from the kids messy play and although I only spent an hour with them I'm so tired! Will I be able to cope for 10 hours every day?! It's totally different to what I'm doing now which is running a marketing business, but a lot more fulfilling.

I hear at the end of the week so I guess I have a few days to sleep on it. The really annoying thing is I spent ages filling in my application form and writing a CV and they didn't even have it - and don't need it apparently! Seems a little disorganised.

So because I'm knackered I needed to eat when I got back about a hour ago so I had a bar, and before I left at lunchtime I tried the pancakes for the first time - they were lovely :)
Problem is I'm starving again! Going to try and wait as long as possible before I have my last pack if I can.

How's everyone else doing?

Oh and I had a dream last night that I are a biscuit (it was a party ring) I had it in my mouth and was chewing it then suddenly realised what I was doing so I spat it out! Lol

Hope you get the new post Yoyo.

The hunger will pass in time so try & save your last pack till later. That way you still have something to look forward too. Drink some fluid & a mug of bullion will help if you have some.

Food dreams are normal, my one tend to be very strange & surreal :hmm: .

Hope you get the new post Yoyo. The hunger will pass in time so try & save your last pack till later. That way you still have something to look forward too. Drink some fluid & a mug of bullion will help if you have some. Food dreams are normal, my one tend to be very strange & surreal :hmm: .

I don't even like party rings! Lol!

Thanks Susie :) think it's just coz I've expended more energy today. I'm going to have my spag Bol at 8ish I think :) I'm having a black coffee now :) Weigh in tomorrow!

I'm glad the interview went well, hope it's good news for you.

The food dreams are very weird aren't they, I get them occasionally, sometimes I wake up really disappointed with myself that I've given in and eaten, only to find that I haven't :)

Wow a week already. Hope the scales are good to you tomorrow Yoyo x

Good luck for weigh in :)

Back