Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

Well done.

Brilliant. And that's is a good plan to use this to get to a lower weight. I think you should then stick around on here and we can all help eachother maintain / healthy eat or way to our goal weight x

Brilliant. And that's is a good plan to use this to get to a lower weight. I think you should then stick around on here and we can all help eachother maintain / healthy eat or way to our goal weight x

I'll definitely be sticking around :) the hardest part for me will be maintaining - I'm going to need some serious support and ass kicking for that from you guys ;)

I went for a run! :) finally got the energy to for the first time since my miscarriage :)

I'm doing the couch to 5k plan again - starting at week 1 again :) lol! Then when I can do 5k I'll build up to 10k in time for my 10k run to raise money for the miscarriage association in August.

Feeling a bit wobbly now though even though I took it easy.

Having a vanilla pack as whitener in coffee today and had half a bar so far. Going to try a choc shake for dinner in a bit before brownies (I'm tawny owl)

Saving the other half a bar and the rest of the vanilla shake pack for when I get back from
Brownies later

Hope everyone else is having a good day?

Well done on the run :)

I hope you get back into running and get a buzz from it.

I think it will be very therapeutic for you to raise money for that cause and do the 10k race.

I have a habit of disappearing from this website and thinking I don't need to be stressing about food anymore... But in truth I should have stuck around and stayed focused to maintain... Hence I will be around this time, so shall be egging you on too!!!

Well done on the run :) I hope you get back into running and get a buzz from it. I think it will be very therapeutic for you to raise money for that cause and do the 10k race. I have a habit of disappearing from this website and thinking I don't need to be stressing about food anymore... But in truth I should have stuck around and stayed focused to maintain... Hence I will be around this time, so shall be egging you on too!!!

Sounds good to me Lara! Have you got a diary?

Great loss Mrs! Well done for the run too :) x

Thanks TH I feel really motivated to get back into it - planning to start bodyrocking again soon - I changed my figure so much doing that in the run up to my wedding.

Thats a great first week loss yoyo :)
Well done :)
I hope its good news from your interview :)

Well done on the run Yoyo. You will feel all the better for it ( although I have never run, apart from after a bus ). Its good to get some kind of exercise regime going what ever it is.

What's bodyrocking ?

Well done on the run Yoyo. You will feel all the better for it ( although I have never run, apart from after a bus ). Its good to get some kind of exercise regime going what ever it is. What's bodyrocking ?

Oh my.. Bodyrocking is amazing! First off it's free - you don't have to buy equipment (my hubby made me a sandbag out of an old hold all and some builders sand and I used furniture instead of some of the other equipment they use)

Go to bodyrock.tv and there are lots of workout videos that you can do at home. It's high intensity interval training so you do about 8mins each day and have sat Sunday off. It's like the exante of fitness it changes your body shape in weeks!

You can do it as a beginner and as you get fitter and stronger you'll be able to do more :)

Anyway, enough of me evangelising - I got quite addicted :)

thanks for the support Susie xx

Back