Total Solution No more yo yo-ing!

They talked about hot yoga and said it can be a breeding ground for bacteria with all that sweat and damp. One woman ended up contracting a serious strain of pneumonia and ended up in a coma.

I always said exercise was bad for your health ;) (joke, obviously exercise is good for your health!)

You're close close to your target weight yoyo, that's amazing!!

Good going Yoyo. Love reading about your exercise regime. x

I'm very impressed reading about the amount of exercise you're doing! I'm trying to 'train' for a 5k that's just under 3 weeks away. I can only run for 5 minutes at a time at the moment :/ I need some of your motivation! You're doing great.

I always said exercise was bad for your health ;) (joke, obviously exercise is good for your health!) You're close close to your target weight yoyo, that's amazing!!

Let's see what I weigh tomorrow - fingers crossed! :)

Thanks for your support x

Good going Yoyo. Love reading about your exercise regime. x

Thanks Susie - I was worried id be boring everyone as I'm not really 'dieting' any more :)

I'm very impressed reading about the amount of exercise you're doing! I'm trying to 'train' for a 5k that's just under 3 weeks away. I can only run for 5 minutes at a time at the moment :/ I need some of your motivation! You're doing great.

Thanks Lux - I'm just in the zone I guess.. Hoping to make it a regular habit - though not as much as I'm doing over the next 8 weeks ;)

Good luck for your 5k - the c25k plan is great, unless you can already run 5k then you would find it too easy x

Phew! Just ran 2.5 miles, first run of week 1 of my 8 week training plan. The plan is you workout 6 days a week:

Day 1 - yoga and weights
Day 2 - run
Day 3 - cross train
Day 4 - run and weights (usually a bit shorter distance than day 2)
Day 5 - rest
Day 6 - cross train
Day 7 - long run

The distances I'll run each week will get longer until I'm running just under 10k just before the race.

Cross training will be cycling or swimming. I have a weights plan for runners including planks, exercises with a fit ball, squats lunges and upper body stuff - it's pretty tough - did it for the first time last night before my 90 min yoga class.

I've just booked onto a half day meditation and Chinese energy workshop on 13th July - quite looking forward to that :)

Food wise, I've not really felt like eating. Had granola with strawberries and milk (it's great growing our own fruit and veg) for Bfast, a bar for lunch and I bought some tapas bits for dinner, but I haven't had any yet. Had a few squares of dark choc before my run.

Weigh in tomorrow - fingers crossed for a good weight as I haven't really lost over the last two weeks..

Hope everyone else has had good days? X

Week 10 weigh in

Start weight - 12st 3
Week 1 - 11 stone 9
Week 2 - 11 stone 5
Week 3 - 11 stone 4.5
Week 4 - 11 stone 3.5
Week 5 - 11 stone 2
Week 6 - 10 stone 13.3
Week 7 - 10 stone 12.9
Week 8 - on holiday
Week 9 - 10 stone 12.8
Week 10 - 10 stone 9.5

Lost 3.3 pounds this week :)

Yey! Officially I have lost a stone and a half! :) and now into singles too!

*does happy dance*

Can't believe I've been doing this for 10 weeks already and then at the same time can't believe I've lost so much in 10 weeks

Right, off up white nancy..

In total irony of last post I had my weigh in today!

Lost 3.3 pounds this week :) Yey! Officially I have lost a stone and a half! :) and now into singles too! *does happy dance*

Doh! Too sleepy and excited to realise that I posted on the wrong diary! This isn't mine :) hope you have a better day today cate xx

Well done Yoyo! Into the singles. Yay! And yes, I'm not feeling as tired today, thanks.

Well done Yoyo, food results all round x

Great day today - walked up white nancy this morning, aching after yesterday's run and not feeling great energy wise so don't think I'm eating enough. It's hard though as I'm simply not hungry at the moment.

Went into Manchester for a meeting with a company who want me to mentor and coach some of their staff. I'm really excited about this as training and development of people is my bag - children and adults :) it's true that when you put something into the universe it happens!

Then, had a nightmare on the way back to Macc - so I get to the station and the next train isn't for another 45 mins for some reason, and I need to get back for a nail appointment so I decide to get a train to wilmslow so hubby can pick me up. I am told the next train to wilmslow goes from platform 8 so I head there and wait.. No train.. So I ask a guard and they say it's in at platform 5 already, so I leg it down to the platform, check the screen and it says wilmslow and jump on the train.. When we had been on the train a while and I'm expecting my stop soon I have to show my ticket, so explain why I have one for Macc but I'm going to wilmslow, and he looks at me and shakes his head slowly.. This train doesn't stop at wilmslow. Next stop is stoke on Trent! But it actually goes through Macc so id shut my eyes when it does if I were you!! Grrr.. Luckily I managed to get a train back to Macc from Stoke and rearrange my nail appointment but still..

Start my new job in a nursery tomorrow - feels a bit surreal but I'm really looking forward to it.

Food wise I had granola and strawberries for breakfast, chicken pieces and a small sushi box for lunch. A square of dark choc mid afternoon. A couple of crackers and cheese and olives before I went to brownies (left over from the tapas we bought from co-op yesterday - which was really nice).

Then after brownies I went for a half hour swim - I did 40 lengths - I forgot how tiring it is! This training programme is going to kill me - my muscles are aching! When I got back I wasn't hungry but thought I better eat something so I made a pasta with home grown peas, mangetout, and celery, mushrooms and garlic with a boiled egg. It was yummy!

I'm in bed now - was supposed to be getting an early night as I'm going a 8am - 6pm shift with only a half hour break and I need to fit in a run tomorrow and weight training so I decided to run before work as I might be too knackered afterwards! So getting up at 5.45 to go for a run at 6... Must be crazy!

Then I'll do my weight training after work..

Wish me luck for tomorrow! Xx

Something tells me you are going to sleep well tonight Yoyo.

Well done on a very productive day & good luck tomorrow at nursery xx

Something tells me you are going to sleep well tonight Yoyo. Well done on a very productive day & good luck tomorrow at nursery xx

Lol! You'd think.. But I was so scared of missing my alarm I kept waking up! Grrr..

Just been out for a 2 mile run and going home for breakfast and to get ready for work! Eek!

Lol! You'd think.. But I was so scared of missing my alarm I kept waking up! Grrr..

Just been out for a 2 mile run and going home for breakfast and to get ready for work! Eek!

You'll be fine Yoyo, have a good day x

You're doing so well you slut dropper you - that really did make me lol :)

Well done on the weight loss, you're doing fab! Hope today is wonderful for you and I'm glad the train stopped at Stoke and didn't go straight to London :eek: xx

You'll be fine Yoyo, have a good day x
Thanks Susie - I can always count on your support - love ya! Hope you've had a good day?

Back